Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

60% off some very good Ubisoft Classics. I got myself Settlers IV and 2 remake.

http://www.gog.com/promo/ubisoft_weekend_promo_011113

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Elmidena wrote: »
    I'm in two minds with it really. On the one hand, it's really convenient and it promotes that more people buy bundles and thus donate to charity.
    On the other, it's like the times in the past when I've thought "I want that bundle... but I have a lot of games out of it already... I know, I'll give my spare keys to my partner and we'll break even!" and now I might just be as I initially was with "I already have most games... won't bother buying".

Personally, I'm all for it at this stage. I can understand it's nice to be able to giveaway the keys to friends or whoever, but since the EA/Origin bundle, I keep seeing people trying to sell them off for profit. At least this way will cut it down. I'm guessing they'll have it back to normal for the next bundle though

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

For folks who like old school hard core rpgs gog are asking people to take their speed test and have a random chance of getting Realms of Arkania 1 and 2 for free. Not sure what the random chance is but I got it :)

*edit looks like 100% all right.

mewso wrote: »
    For folks who like old school hard core rpgs gog are asking people to take their speed test and have a random chance of getting Realms of Arkania 1 and 2 for free. Now sure what the random chance is but I got it :)

Awesome got it too must be a 100% chance of winning :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Ah, I'd already got these games through some other promotion they did.

https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u6t45ngt for anyone who didn't win a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Occono wrote: »
    Ah, I'd already got these games through some other promotion they did.

https://secure.gog.com/redeem/u6t45ngt for anyone who didn't win a code.

Just redeemed, thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 12,351 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Batman Arkham Origins €12.48 Steam

use code CDKPRICES

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭pepsi45

just got the code of gog and redeemed it but can i play these through steam?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

pepsi45 wrote: »
    just got the code of gog and redeemed it but can i play these through steam?

Nope, GOG is a DRM free service so you download the game files from your library and install locally.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Got Realms of Arkania there. Was just playing it briefly!

What an age for RPG's, the intro cutscene is gas. And it's intro theme....well one of the developers must have been big into back to the future at the time! :P

Cheers posting it up! :D

Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition are both going for less than €4 each https://www.nuuvem.com.br/produtos?promo=1&page=1 those games are an absolute steal at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Does fallout 3 play ok on windows 7?, I heard there are some issues with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Kolido wrote: »
    Does fallout 3 play ok on windows 7?, I heard there are some issues with it.

I had some issues with the GFWL version but the steam version hasn't yet. I played the GFWL the most though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition are both going for less than €4 each https://www.nuuvem.com.br/produtos?promo=1&page=1 those games are an absolute steal at that price.

Agree got these both recently, I've found Fallout 3 Crashes sometimes, but it does that on my PS3 aswell haha. new vegas i've had no trouble at all with.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Anyone bought Battlefield 4 Premium for Nuuvem? Thinking of getting it there for only 32 euro. Any problem activating or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭GEO147

simon360 wrote: »
    Anyone bought Battlefield 4 Premium for Nuuvem? Thinking of getting it there for only 32 euro. Any problem activating or anything?

Would like to know the answer to that also

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Please tell me there isn't an option to purchase it there for Xbox! :o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

DaLad wrote: »
    Please tell me there isn't an option to purchase it there for Xbox! :o

There isn't an option to purchase it there for Xbox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

GEO147 wrote: »
    Would like to know the answer to that also

Has no one gone for it then? I got FIFA 14 from nuveem (Origin) and it worked fine.

There isn't an option to purchase it there for Xbox.

Lol good 'cause I paid €47.99 on Xbox Live for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

DaLad wrote: »
    Lol good 'cause I paid €47.99 on Xbox Live for it!

digital xbox games can only be bought on a console or xbox.com ;) (in case you didn't know)

sweetie wrote: »
    digital xbox games can only be bought on a console or xbox.com ;) (in case you didn't know)

I just thought there might have been a 25 digit code available or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭GEO147

So are we any the wiser?

Batman AA GOTY €3.30 And Batman AC GOTY €5 http://www.nuuvem.com.br/promo/batman

I had some issues with the GFWL version but the steam version hasn't yet. I played the GFWL the most though.

Just to note, GFWL has now been fully removed from steam so any steam game that also uses GFWL will be patched so now it just works as a normal Steam game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,351 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

good news everyone!

what are the main games that will be patched

Skerries wrote: »
    good news everyone!

what are the main games that will be patched

So far I've only seen Bioshock and Batman but heard a Fallout patch is in the works and possibly Dead Rising 2

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement