Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Mark of the Ninja is back on sale at Amazon.com. Steam code for approximately €2.92.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueWolves

There's a PS2 "sale" on psn at the minute. Most people probably know but just in case. Got MGS2 and 3 myself at €7.19 each. On amazon both of those with peace walker is £21.13

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/07/10/ps2-sale-starts-today-what-are-your-favourite-playstationmemories/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Mark of the Ninja is back on sale at Amazon.com. Steam code for approximately €2.92.

This game is superb, for that money its crazy good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carpejugulum

bought this and also got 3 free games (the maw, guns of icarus, foreign legion)

• Advertisement

bought this and also got 3 free games (the maw, guns of icarus, foreign legion)

I was wondering why I didn't get this offer, but the emails were just delayed!

As carpejugulum says, buy Mark of the Ninja at the special price on Amazon.com (worth it for itself), and they send you emails offering instore credit against the total cost of each of these three games. So you get the Steam code for these three titles for nowt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

Tomb Raider ~ $13.50 on Amazon.com

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

*snigger*

The Maw url has B00BS. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

The Cat Lady Pay what you want. Strange game but interesting nevertheless. Beat the average for the excellent soundtrack. Got it for about 1 euro this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Steam sale due to start today! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Danger781 wrote: »
    Steam sale due to start today! :pac:

Ugh. Felt guilty enough for browsing boards for an hour last evening with the weather so nice and now I'll have a steam sale to keep an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

farna_boy wrote: »
    Tomb Raider ~ $13.50 on Amazon.com

€13.50, was looking at it myself, any hope of less during steam sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Anyone know the equivalent euro price on this site? I assume they are not american dollars (it would be an expensive sale if it was!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Anyone know the equivalent euro price on this site? I assume they are not american dollars (it would be an expensive sale is it was!)

www.xe.com

the price there is brazillian real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

Anyone know the equivalent euro price on this site? I assume they are not american dollars (it would be an expensive sale is it was!)

If you pay by Paypal they show the conversion there, before the confirmation screen. FWIR, E1= ~R$ 2.7

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Anyone know the equivalent euro price on this site? I assume they are not american dollars (it would be an expensive sale if it was!)

$20 on that site is roughly €6.80 for us.

Not sure if you'll see Bioshock Infinite this cheap in the Steam sale, but it can be had for €20 on GMG when you use the code GMG20-F202F-UI40F (this works on other titles too). They also have the BI DLC and season pass discounted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

Bioshock Inifnite steam key 14.99 with any order over 5euro. 164 keys left & 4 hours.

https://www.g2play.net/store/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Or you could just buy it here for the €15 without an additional order.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

New Civ V expansion: Brave New World unlocks at midnight, Cheapest place I've seen it for is at simplygames, €18.55

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/steam/civilization-v-brave-new-world

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    New Civ V expansion: Brave New World unlocks at midnight, Cheapest place I've seen it for is at simplygames, €18.55

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/steam/civilization-v-brave-new-world

Cheaper here its a little over €15
    http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1245-sid-meier-s-civilization-v-brave-new-world

So just got back from training and noticed the Steam sale has begun..............Sh1t!

That's not selling eu region keys though? Valve can potentially ban you if the key isn't your region of residence. More specifically, you are buying from a site that is as far I know only licensed to sell to people in south America.

Thankfully so far both Valve and nuuvem don't seem to be too fussed about enforcing the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Jernal wrote: »
    That's not selling eu region keys though? Valve can potentially ban you if the key isn't your region of residence. More specifically, you are buying from a site that is as far I know only licensed to sell to people in south America.

Thankfully so far both Valve and nuuvem don't seem to be too fussed about enforcing the rules.

Pretty sure they can only get you if you need to use a VPN to activate the key - i.e. Russian game keys.

Is that not the same with Amazon too?

Is that not the same with Amazon too?

If you're telling Amazon you're in the US when you're not then I'd guess it is.
    Worth adding I don't know for certain about Amazon US or nuuvem.

If you're telling Amazon you're in the US when you're not then I'd guess it is.
    Worth adding I don't know for certain about Amazon US or nuuvem.

Should be grand then we have being using Amazon relatively care free for the past few years so I don't see the point getting too worked up over Nuuvem when it's basically the same thing ;)

It depends on the individual game rather than the store you bought it in. Some will be region locked/language limited, most are not. Just do your research before buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Where does one do this research?

• Advertisement

It depends on the individual game rather than the store you bought it in. Some will be region locked/language limited, most are not. Just do your research before buying.

As far as I know all steam and Uplay keys from there are grand (I'v tried both myself without problems)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement