Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

BlueWolves wrote: »
    Good spot although usually anything fulfilled by Amazon is good. I did not buy one myself as I have two already.

Yeah, Amazon are usually great when it comes to customer service but, I probably wouldn't bother ordering this atm. There's a hotukdeals thread in which somebody posted an image of the knock-off controller received from Dukeelectronics.

controller.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueWolves

Fnz wrote: »
    Yeah, Amazon are usually great when it comes to customer service but, I probably wouldn't bother ordering this atm. There's a hotukdeals thread in which somebody posted an image of the knock-off controller received from Dukeelectronics.

controller.jpg

Well done edited orginal post thanks. There is a controller for £30 with a ps plus uk subscription delivered free. The PS+ code works I bought it myself last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition for 6.84 or so on http://www.kinguin.net/hitman/hitman-absolution-professional-edition-steam-key.html I can vouch for the first seller and kinguin.net bought loads of games from them, so have many of the people I play with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

BlueWolves wrote: »
    Well done edited orginal post thanks. There is a controller for £30 with a ps plus uk subscription delivered free. The PS+ code works I bought it myself last week.

On Amazon the one with the PS+ sub is £39, unless you mean a different site?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueWolves

C14N wrote: »
    On Amazon the one with the PS+ sub is £39, unless you mean a different site?

Nope it was Amazon. Must be gone back up.my one came today in the post and I activated the ps plus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Torchlight free on GOG for 48 hours to launch their summer sale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

^ Thanks for the tip, got my free Torchlight.

That was also a pretty sweet 42 inch TV, but the free game is definitely less of a commitment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,311 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Max Payne 3 ~€5.83 PS3 Boxed

I think you will have to use Parcelmotel to get the free delivery

Bundlestars - 3 Alien Shooter games for €0.89c

Indie Royale Bundle: includes
    Really Big Sky, Eufloria, Runespell: Overture, Cthulhu Saves the World, Breath of Death VII

Humble Bundle: includes
    Pay more than the average of $4.61 to unlock! Frozen Synapse, Broken Sword: Director’s Cut, Aquaria, Fractal, Organ Trail: Director’s Cut, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, Pulse

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Skerries wrote: »
    Bundlestars - 3 Alien Shooter games for €0.89c

Indie Royale Bundle: includes
    Really Big Sky, Eufloria, Runespell: Overture, Cthulhu Saves the World, Breath of Death VII

Humble Bundle: includes
    Pay more than the average of $4.61 to unlock! Frozen Synapse, Broken Sword: Director’s Cut, Aquaria, Fractal, Organ Trail: Director’s Cut, Stealth Bastard Deluxe, Pulse

Silly question mayhaps. How does the Humble Android stuff work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

Jernal wrote: »
    Silly question mayhaps. How does the Humble Android stuff work?
    You just sign into your humble bundle account with your tablet/phone and download the games from there

there's a handy app that you can download as well

On Steam Midweek Madness, Mark of The Ninja is down to €3.75 today, or as I like to think of it, less than a boxed sandwich in a shop.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Tend to think of'em as... I didn't really feel like that pint anyway meself ;P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Tend to think of'em as... I didn't really feel like that pint anyway meself ;P

I don't skip the pint when getting a cheap game. I just say to myself that the next time I go out for pints, I'll skip the chips afterwards and that will pay for the game. Then when I'm out for pints I'm too pissed to give a shít and get the chips anyways. Win, win situation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

C14N wrote: »
    On Steam Midweek Madness, Mark of The Ninja is down to €3.75 today, or as I like to think of it, less than a boxed sandwich in a shop.

hmmm going hungry vs a game on steam...

which is more important... ;)

500 pages of gaming bargain goodness mm mm hmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Skerries wrote: »
    500 pages of gaming bargain goodness mm mm hmm!

188!:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Cheap Steam Keys for Bioschock Infinite and Tomb Raider here. I bought tomb Raider off him, paid by paypal, code in a few mins. Works fine. he has nearly one thousand positive feedback so legit.

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/vkenK/hbioshock-infinite159tf2tomb-raider-95tf2fc-blood-dragon21tf2-w2213tf2-for-all/page/1

Tinie wrote: »
    Cheap Steam Keys for Bioschock Infinite and Tomb Raider here. I bought tomb Raider off him, paid by paypal, code in a few mins. Works fine. he has nearly one thousand positive feedback so legit.

http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/vkenK/hbioshock-infinite159tf2tomb-raider-95tf2fc-blood-dragon21tf2-w2213tf2-for-all/page/1

It's a shame that I want a physical Bioshock Infinite for the reversible box art but the Tomb Raider offer sounds pretty good.

• Advertisement

Is that legit?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Is that legit?

Ya, as I said in the post, I got a code for Tomb Raider fine, and he has nearly one thousand positive feedback. Just add him on steam and hell tell you his paypal etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Is that legit?

I haven't used that particular guy, but I've bought a couple of times off Steamtrades.com traders with no problem. Once they have a good rep and feedback, you'll be grand. Got Rome II TW for €25!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

http://www.gog.com/

Gog summer sale has started!

500+ GAMES ON SALE · NEW DEALS EACH DAY · ONLY UNTIL JULY 5

Looks like todays deals are
    alan wake + american nightmare $4.48

definitive dungeons and dragons $21.10
    includes: Planescape torment, Baldurs gate 1+2, Icewind Dale 1+2, Neverwinter nights 1+2, temple of elemental evil, demon stone and dragon shard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

Not sure if it was posted before but Square Enix Download Bundle from Amazon looks good. You get:

Deus Ex HR Augmented Edition,
    Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
    Sleeping Dogs
    Just Cause 2 (+ one DLC pack)

All for $20.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

Ya, as I said in the post, I got a code for Tomb Raider fine, and he has nearly one thousand positive feedback. Just add him on steam and hell tell you his paypal etc.

do you need to PM him or something first?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Great game for the price. Fun and funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

do you need to PM him or something first?

You add him as a friend on Steam, he'll contact you.

I just contacted him for a Bioshock Infinite key and he said there'd be a delay of unspecified length so I declined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

More of a heads up than a straight bargain/discount post but just so anyone who is interested is aware ARMA 3 Alpha is ending with the release of the Beta on the 25th. Along with it goes the chance to buy the game for the discounted alpha price

Alpha price = 24.99 (that includes access to the alpha, beta and full game at release)
    Beta price (25th June onwards) = 34.99 (includes beta and full game at release)
    Launch = 44.99 (duh you just get the launch game)

Its that good already if your an ARMA fan or just thinking of dabbling its definitely worth the 25 quid. Just my 2c.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement