Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Has anyone seen if Syberia is on sale anywhere? It's cropping up on Steam gifts a lot and I'd like to pick it up if it's going cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Vojera wrote: »
    Has anyone seen if Syberia is on sale anywhere? It's cropping up on Steam gifts a lot and I'd like to pick it up if it's going cheap.

It was on Bundlestars #5 about 2 months back. Came with about 8 other games for 4.60. Keep an eye out on their website incase it pops up again.
    http://www.bundlestars.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Vojera wrote: »

Cant see a price but its here as part of a huge bundle http://groupees.com/meridian

Ah.. figured it out. Its a build a bundle. You select the games you want and the minimum price increases as you add games. Looks like you get the lot for only four dollars though. Cheap as chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Does anyone know if Civ IV or V is on sale anywhere {steam redeemable}? I bought Civ 3 there from Gamersgate...only noticed when I bought it it's not for Win 7 & Steam obviously doesn't take the key. Damn

EnterNow wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Civ IV or V is on sale anywhere {steam redeemable}? I bought Civ 3 there from Gamersgate...only noticed when I bought it it's not for Win 7 & Steam obviously doesn't take the key. Damn

I think Civ 5 is only 7.50 on steam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Recurve360 wrote: »
    I think Civ 5 is only 7.50 on steam

Is it? Grand if so, will check it out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, Beyond : Two Souls is currently the same price for the special edition as the regular one when you pre-order from certain spots while stocks last. I got it here on zavvi, for €47.49, the same edition is €85 on Gamestop :O

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

Probably only of interest to the 1 boardy currently sitting there with a fighter pilot helmet on at the dinner table but DCS just announced their sale is starting next week. If you fancy insane realism, play the Top Gun theme tune to drown out your other half during arguments and have a HOTAS (thats a type of joystick not a medical condition) this might make you drop your payload.

"DCS Summer Sale - Next Week

Starting the 20th of June, we will offer massive 60% off sale of DCS products. The exception will be Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 having a 40% off sale. The sale will last until the 30th of June:

DCS: UH-1H Huey - $19.99 (€ 15,02)
    DCS: Combined Arms – $11.99 (€ 9,01)
    DCS: P-51D Mustang – $15.99 (€ 12,01)
    DCS: Black Shark 2 - $15.99 (€ 12,01)
    DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade – $11.99 (€ 9,01)
    DCS: A-10C Warthog – $15.99 (€ 12,01)
    DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.1.0.7 (English DVD box) – $15.99 (€ 12,01)
    DCS: Black Shark (DVD box) – $15.99 (€ 12,01)
    Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 – $29.99 (€ 22,53)
    DCS: Black Shark – $7.99 (€ 6,00) "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Jet Black

3DS XL is £120 on Amazon. Don't know if ye can avail of it. I'm tempted to say the least.

Saying on reddit if you add super Mario brothers 2 you get that free with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Origin Sale on now, up to 50% off titles http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_IE/html/pbPage.Anniversary_Sale_en_IE/

EDIT: It's really not that great..... All that I see of value is BF3 Premium for 17 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Lego Lord Of The Rings is €7.50 on Steam.

wow thats a great deal

steam is making me poor :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

simon360 wrote: »
    Origin Sale on now, up to 50% off titles http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/en_IE/html/pbPage.Anniversary_Sale_en_IE/

EDIT: It's really not that great..... All that I see of value is BF3 Premium for 17 euro

Good stuff, was just looking at buying Battlefield 2: Complete Collection the other day. Just bought it for €4.99, as Tesco says, every little helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,819 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

dunworth1 wrote: »
    wow thats a great deal

steam is making me poor :(

If it's making you poor with daily deals, better avoid it in a few weeks when the summer sale begins. Actually better avoid Amazon and all the other places that sell steam games around then as well. And here to avoid the mentions of offers.

Better still, just stay offline and play the steam games you have in offline mode for that ~2week period. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

amazon.com have rocksmith for $9.99, download through steam. You'll need the cable to be able to play it though.

http://www.amazon.com/Ubisoft-Rocksmith-Download/dp/B009GKT2W2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1371127323&sr=8-6&keywords=rocksmith

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

CastorTroy wrote: »
    If it's making you poor with daily deals, better avoid it in a few weeks when the summer sale begins. Actually better avoid Amazon and all the other places that sell steam games around then as well. And here to avoid the mentions of offers.

Better still, just stay offline and play the steam games you have in offline mode for that ~2week period. :D

I'm strongly considering that, considering how much I spent during the Amazon Mayhem sale.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueWolves

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D8GCVNW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00D8GCVNW&linkCode=as2&tag=digit04e8-20

amazon have square enix bundle for $20

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
    2. Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
    3. Just Cause 2
    4. Just Cause 2: Black Market Aerial Pack DLC
    5. Sleeping Dogs

DRM steam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Witcher 1 & 2 are 66% off on steam for the Weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,408 ✭✭✭Nollog

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Anomaly and some other games

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭jc4517

simon360 wrote: »

Sim City for €16 is a pretty good deal.. Even if it is a broken mess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

jc4517 wrote: »
    Sim City for €16 is a pretty good deal.. Even if it is a broken mess

That €16 is just to upgrade your standard edition of Sim City to the Deluxe Upgrade!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

blaa85 wrote: »
    That €16 is just to upgrade your standard edition of Sim City to the Deluxe Upgrade!

Deluxe mess only 16 euro. I'll take it. Actually why break whats not broken.

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Witcher 1 & 2 are 66% off on steam for the Weekend :)

Thanks :) Went and bought Witcher 1 as I already own two :P

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭jc4517

blaa85 wrote: »

Ah ****e.. Knew it was too generous to be true from the money-whoring demon spawn that is EA

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Built my gaming pc less than a month ago, already quadrupled my back-log of games, yet I eagerly await the steam sale :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,311 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Square Enix Gamers Bundle ~€15 Steam Redeemable

5 Game Downloads in This Bundle

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
    2. Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition
    3. Just Cause 2
    4. Just Cause 2: Black Market Aerial Pack DLC
    5. Sleeping Dogs

Built my gaming pc less than a month ago, already quadrupled my back-log of games, yet I eagerly await the steam sale :pac:

I dont even have all the parts to my gaming PC yet and currently have a back log of about 80 games or so that I have never played in my steam library.. I have a problem :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueWolves

Danger781 wrote: »
    I dont even have all the parts to my gaming PC yet and currently have a back log of about 80 games or so that I have never played in my steam library.. I have a problem :pac:

I'm in the same boat..loads of games with a decentish laptop but on the way to building new pc..got only a motherboard and ssd atm..waiting for haswell to drop and thinking of getting a 7950.

On psn atm there's a psp sale if anyone is interested. Not steam value but it's Sony so what do you expect.

BlueWolves wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat..loads of games with a decentish laptop but on the way to building new pc..got only a motherboard and ssd atm..waiting for haswell to drop and thinking of getting a 7950.

On psn atm there's a psp sale if anyone is interested. Not steam value but it's Sony so what do you expect.

I've got my 120GB Kingston SSD which I got for €79.30 and my Thermaltake Frio CPU cooler that I got for €20.. :D

My 8GB Corsair RAM is currently dispatching which I bought for €21.89

Not doing bad so far! ;)

Danger781 wrote: »
    My 8GB Corsair RAM is currently dispatching which I bought for €21.89

Not doing bad so far! ;)

Where did you get 8gb ram for that price??? :O

• Advertisement

Recurve360 wrote: »
    Where did you get 8gb ram for that price??? :O

It was Mispriced on Amazon for about 20 minutes the other day :rolleyes: