Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Steam 'Weekend Deal': Kerbal Space Program - €14.73 (33% off).

It's still in active development and, much like Minecraft a few years back, has a great deal of positive buzz about it.

Fan-made trailer here (picks up after the 2 minute mark).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Fnz wrote: »
    Steam 'Weekend Deal': Kerbal Space Program - €14.73 (33% off).

It's still in active development and, much like Minecraft a few years back, has a great deal of positive buzz about it.

Fan-made trailer here (picks up after the 2 minute mark).

Great game, totally worth €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

KSP is epic, if you don't believe me and you are still thinking of not buying it watch Robbaz videos on it he will turn you around :pac: Here is my favourite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1AD2LWAc9Q

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Not sure if this is specifically within the stated purpose of this thread, but does anyone know of a good place to get the games in relation to this offer:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-22-register-three-of-eight-nintendo-3ds-games-to-get-another-free

Which are:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)
    Luigi's Mansion 2
    Fire Emblem: Awakening
    Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
    Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Since the window to register them expires in about 2 weeks time, I figure now is a good time to start price checking and making orders.

I'm specifically after Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion myself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

simon360 wrote: »
    KSP is epic, if you don't believe me and you are still thinking of not buying it watch Robbaz videos on it he will turn you around :pac: Here is my favourite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1AD2LWAc9Q

Christ I nearly pissed myself when he dropped the nose cone on Jebediah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

BF3 £7.49 on Gamefly.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueWolves

http://getgamesgo.com/product/total-war-grand-master-collection

Total war collection reduced. Separate games or in bundle. Full Collection €35 all expansions etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition for ~€4.50 here for Origin.

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/promo/fds-crysis

You need to use a brazilian proxy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Get Saints Row: The Third - the Full Package for €8 when you use the code GMG20-6WUSQ-LBC4U.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    BF3 £7.49 on Gamefly.

Use the voucher code GFDJUN20UK during checkout for another 20% off. Brings it to £5.99 ( about €7.00 )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Gamestop have a buy 2 get 3rd free on 3ds, wii u and vita games

I got Luigis Mansion 2, Fire Emblem and Paper Mario Sticker star and because I have Mystery Dungeon already I'm getting Monster Hunter 3 free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

ussjtrunks wrote: »

I got Luigis Mansion 2, Fire Emblem and Paper Mario Sticker star and because I have Mystery Dungeon already I'm getting Monster Hunter 3 free :)

Which Gamestop did you see this deal in?

Redlion wrote: »
    It was in the shopping centre Duradoyle in Limerick there was a good selection of titles for the Wii U/Vita/3ds I assume the deal should be live in the other Gamestops too

Redlion wrote: »

Pretty sure its all of them, gamestop summer sale on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,408 ✭✭✭Nollog

Do you know if that's on stuff just ins tock or pre-orders count too?

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Do you know if that's on stuff just ins tock or pre-orders count too?

Just stuff in stock I think almost every Wii U title and Vita title were in the offer bar soul sacrifice and Almost every 3ds game too except Animal Crossing and Donkey Kong so yeah If you get certain 3ds games from the promotion you can buy 4 for the price of 2 :) thanks Nintendo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    BF3 £7.49 on Gamefly.
    kendragon wrote: »
    Use the voucher code GFDJUN20UK during checkout for another 20% off. Brings it to £5.99 ( about €7.00 )

Thanks for the heads up lads, I grabbed it at that price. Does anyone know if Gamefly's client is needed to play the game or just to download it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

C14N wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up lads, I grabbed it at that price. Does anyone know if Gamefly's client is needed to play the game or just to download it?

Just Origin, got it myself.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

(cross posted from PC Building & Upgrading)

I saw this and thought I'd share: http://shop.steelseries.com/en/partners.html

Steelseries has 50% off on their CS:GO branded Kana Mouse, Siberia V2 headset and Qck mouse mats.

If you don't mind the branding, it's solid gear and a good price.

Shiminay wrote: »
    (cross posted from PC Building & Upgrading)

I saw this and thought I'd share: http://shop.steelseries.com/en/partners.html

Steelseries has 50% off on their CS:GO branded Kana Mouse, Siberia V2 headset and Qck mouse mats.

If you don't mind the branding, it's solid gear and a good price.

Sweet, thinking of getting myself a new headset, how long is this on for do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I tried to do this at my local Gamestop, and got as far as almost handing them money before they decided/realised that the offer was on USED games only.

Since I need the registration code to get the free game with Nintendo, I can't rely on used copies :(

Me and the staff looked through the documentation for the sale, and nothing was terribly clear, but they seem about 80% sure it's on used games only...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

simon360 wrote: »
    Sweet, thinking of getting myself a new headset, how long is this on for do you know?

I wouldn't say it'll be too much longer, was on for Dreamhack which finishes today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

If I didn't all ready own a Siberia headset i'd definitely be buying that, it's a very nice headset!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

I think the sale goes on until the 18th, but if you want something I'd buy it today just to be sure.

I tried to do this at my local Gamestop, and got as far as almost handing them money before they decided/realised that the offer was on USED games only.

Since I need the registration code to get the free game with Nintendo, I can't rely on used copies :(

Me and the staff looked through the documentation for the sale, and nothing was terribly clear, but they seem about 80% sure it's on used games only...
    I got 3 new copies they were all still sealed unless the terms changed since yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

I currently own a Turtle Beach X11 headset..

Worth an upgrade?

Burgo wrote: »
    I think the sale goes on until the 18th, but if you want something I'd buy it today just to be sure.

Ah crap, haven't been paid yet :(

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005UB1KOE/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

ps3 controller only £22 pound delivered

EDIT: delivered free when you spend 25 pounds

EDIT 2: POSSIBLE FAKE Buy at your own risk. apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

BlueWolves wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005UB1KOE/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

ps3 controller only £22 pound delivered

EDIT: delivered free when you spend 25 pounds

That supplier, Dukeelectronics, has only 5 ratings, one of which is negative. The order is fulfilled by Amazon though, for whatever that's worth.

• Advertisement

Fnz wrote: »
    That supplier, Dukeelectronics, has only 5 ratings, one of which is negative. The order is fulfilled by Amazon though, for whatever that's worth.

Good spot although usually anything fulfilled by Amazon is good. I did not buy one myself as I have two already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement