Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

MW3 €43.00 IN TESCO

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

MW3 €43.00 IN TESCO

quite funny lol.

i heard today on radio:

"milk only blabla bla eu, fresh baked bread only for amazing blablabla eu! Modern warfare just 45.99eu only at supervalue!"

i loled

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Sendit.com 24hrs Only

Deus Ex - £11.89 (360/ps3) http://www.sendit.com/offers/winter-price-crash.list?sortOrder=salesRank&sortReverse=true&utm_source=ENS-_2088339443&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENS-_2088339443

Call of Juarez Cartel, Fable 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Crysis 2 all for either £8.89 - £11.89

• Registered Users Posts: 43,836 ✭✭✭✭Basq

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Sendit.com 24hrs Only

Deus Ex - £11.89 (360/ps3) http://www.sendit.com/offers/winter-price-crash.list?sortOrder=salesRank&sortReverse=true&utm_source=ENS-_2088339443&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENS-_2088339443

Call of Juarez Cartel, Fable 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Crysis 2 all for either £8.89 - £11.89
    Sendit charge £2.99 per item delivery, so best bearing that in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Posted in BA by ShaunC
    Harvey Normans(mullingar) have MW3 for €37 On Xbox

Seems to be the same at all branches and consoles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Basq wrote: »
    Sendit charge £2.99 per item delivery, so best bearing that in mind.

At least its cheaper than pixmania

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/video-game-sony-deus-ex-h-umanps3/ukuk10534451_jvart.html?srcid=369&Partenaire=affiliatewindow&CodePromo=oui

80 pounds plus 7 postage

"The one-stop shop for great deals"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Do xtra-vision accept trade ins for it + cash?

Anyone know if it's in tesco or xtra vision rathmines?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

yes they do, don't know about the second question though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Seems to be plenty for xbox anyway in xtra vision rathmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Modern Warfare 3 PC is £26.65 on Gamesplanet with the code: MW3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

ShaneU wrote: »
    Modern Warfare 3 PC is £26.65 on Gamesplanet with the code: MW3

If the pc version of black ops is anything to go by - AVOID! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

Trevor451 wrote: »
    If the pc version of black ops is anything to go by - AVOID! :)
    What problems did you have with the PC version?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

What problems did you have with the PC version?

Its a crappy pc port. Even with the latest patches the performance is terrible.

Its not because I have a weak system BTW - A phenom x6 1090T and a 6950 should be able to max this game out

Its not because I have a weak system BTW - A phenom x6 1090T and a 6950 should be able to max this game out
    I run at 90fps maxed out. Have done since I got in Feb/March.
    MW3 seems the same but haven't checked fps to get exact number.

+1 on this.

My pc handles bf3 lovely, but it really has hit and miss on mw3. It can be 60++ fps and then have shuttering.

Plus pc version has no dedicated servers... Yes, black ops had and new shiny mw3 has none...

Bottom line: got good pc? Buy bf3, skip on mw3.

Got console? Buy mw3 and bf3z

+1 on this.

My pc handles bf3 lovely, but it really has hit and miss on mw3. It can be 60++ fps and then have shuttering.

Plus pc version has no dedicated servers... Yes, black ops had and new shiny mw3 has none...

Bottom line: got good pc? Buy bf3, skip on mw3.

Got console? Buy mw3 and bf3z
    MW3 has dedicated servers, just un-ranked unfortunately.

I wouldn't pay full price for it though. Got it for 20

Dedicated server that you can host yourself in your own machine, which is same **** as making a game in normal condition. Just you or one of the other lads will be server.

I got it for 8eu on pc so I don't care at this stage. If I would have bought that for 45eu, then I would be properly pissed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.scoregasm-game.com
    I have a copy of this that came with my indie royale bundle.
    Not my kind of game so first to pm me gets the steam key for it.

Dedicated server that you can host yourself in your own machine, which is same **** as making a game in normal condition. Just you or one of the other lads will be server.

I got it for 8eu on pc so I don't care at this stage. If I would have bought that for 45eu, then I would be properly pissed off.
    They don't have to be on your own PC, can be on a dedicated machine for it.
    I'd rather connect to a consistent server than the p2p method.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

For today only

Rage is €20 delivered on Gamestop.ie for the PC.
    it's €27 delivered on PS3 + 360

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

F1 2011 and Dirt 3 in a bundle on steam atm for €27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 matthew12

If you buy MW3 in xtra vision you het a 3 dvd box set called the real modern warfare and 20 euro worth of voucher althought at 55 euro the game itself isnt really a bargain

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

KonFusion wrote: »
    If I buy the GOTY version on Steam can I only play the game through steam?

I mean I would like to install the game like normal and use the license key I buy from steam to activate the regular game.
    Or is the key tied to steam and can only be used within steam?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Fluffy88 wrote: »
    If I buy the GOTY version on Steam can I only play the game through steam?

I mean I would like to install the game like normal and use the license key I buy from steam to activate the regular game.
    Or is the key tied to steam and can only be used within steam?

That is a fine question to which I can provide no definite answer. Sorry :pac:

If you had the regular retail game on disc and lacked a CD key, I assume you could use the steam CD to unlock it as I don't think steam has unique steam cd keys, however the regular game may play through steam similar to skyrim does so you'd have to go through steam to play it anyway.

I got my version on xbox many moons ago, so sorry I can't be more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

I guess that's good enough for me.
    I have an .iso of Oblivion from a few years ago and now that I am making money I would like to purchase a license if I am to start playing the game again and since it's so cheap it's worth the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭board_stiff

Guys, where did ye pick it up for 20eu and 8eu respectively?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,836 ✭✭✭✭Basq

PES 2012 is €15 for Wii on Zavvi right now if you use voucher code 'WEDSTEN' (valid til midnight): http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/nintendo-wii/pes-2012-pro-evolution-soccer/10475234.html

2100 MSP for €18 on Zavvi right now if you use voucher code 'WEDSTEN' (valid til midnight): http://www.zavvi.com/games/games-accessories/xbox-live-2100-live-points-fifa-12-themed/10531630.html

Sonic Generations is €32 for 3DS on Zavvi right now if you use voucher code 'WEDSTEN' (valid til midnight): http://www.zavvi.com/10482430.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Guys, where did ye pick it up for 20eu and 8eu respectively?

€18 here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement