Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

ShaneU wrote: »
    Borderlands and all dlc for €7.50 on steam :)

Already had the game on disc, cheaper to buy this than buy the dlc separate
    I love it when that happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

haloweenIE.jpg

Just saw a Halloween sale this weekend at GameStop. It's so spooky I shat my pants when I saw Driver. Still, I love the GameStop service and there may be something that tickles your fancies later this weekend if you like your fancies tickled.

is this the colectors edition of driver with the model car and comic??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Browsing through Zavvi's Mega Monday deals and spotted this:

Metroid Prime Trilogy for €31

Great price for a game thats bloody hard to find.

Also got the Collectors Edition (the one with the car statue) of Driver: San Fransisco for €43.

PS3

Xbox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Magicka Collection going cheap again 66% off

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Magicka Collection going cheap again 66% off

Is this worth getting? The reviews i've read all say its buggy as hell but they are six or seven months old now. Have the bugs been worked out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

kendragon wrote: »
    Is this worth getting? The reviews i've read all say its buggy as hell but they are six or seven months old now. Have the bugs been worked out?

Its a good game for that price, it was buggy on release i heard but they,ve been ironed out. Co-op play is good fun

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Its a good game for that price, it was buggy on release i heard but they,ve been ironed out. Co-op play is good fun

Took a chance for that price. Need a entertaining game.

PC version of Arkham City is £14.95 (€17/18) on thehut.com.
    Unbelievable price for this. Not out until November 11th though. I wouldn't porder this from them though it you're looking for it on launch day. You WONT get it on launch day, or possibly even early the following week but a great price all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Glebee

PC version of Arkham City is £14.95 (€17/18) on thehut.com.
    Unbelievable price for this. Not out until November 11th though. I wouldn't porder this from them though it you're looking for it on launch day. You WONT get it on launch day, or possibly even early the following week but a great price all the same.

Just aboutto order and price changed to €30. Good spot though kearneybobs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

Posted this in B&U Bargain Alerts earlier but its better here:

farna_boy wrote: »
    There is a lot of good games on sale on steam at the moment:

Left 4 Dead Bundle €10.19

Bioshock €4.99

Bioshock 2 €4.99

Stalker Bundle (Call of Pripyat & Shadow of Chenobyl) €5.99

F.E.A.R Bundle (F.E.A.R + All expansion packs and F.E.A.R 2 + expansion pack) €6.79

F.E.A.R 3 €29.99

Resident Evil 5 €9.99

Dead Space 1 & 2 €15.29

Devil May Cry 4 €9.99

You can also buy each of the games from the bundles separately and cheaply as well.

Also if you already have either Batman: Arkham Asylum or Lego Batman, you get 20% off Arkham City i.e. down to €40, on steam.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Vampire: bloodlines £1.85 on D2D. cheapest i've seen for that game of all the halloween deals.

KonFusion wrote: »
    Vampire: bloodlines £1.85 on D2D. cheapest i've seen for that game of all the halloween deals.
    Bought it a month or so ago for €5. Great game although I'm struggling to keep playing it what with all the games coming out now.

Never played it but the recently released game Bastion is on special on Steam at the moment for €6.99. http://store.steampowered.com/app/107100/
    You can also buy it together with the soundtrack (which I hear is pretty damn good) for €11.99
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/11157/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Bastion and its soundtrack are excellent. Really struck a note with me. I'd highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Driver: San Francisco is 25 euro in GAME now, on 360 and PS3, picked it up today, seems like a good price to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Rage: Anarchy Edition on PS3 / Xbox 360 is €33 (or thereabouts) delivered from Game right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Basq wrote: »
    Rage: Anarchy Edition on PS3 / Xbox 360 is €33 (or thereabouts) delivered from Game right now!

17£ for pc version already? That was fast... Call me when it's 15eu in januory. I'll get it for shots and giggles ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭da gamer

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Driver: San Francisco is 25 euro in GAME now, on 360 and PS3, picked it up today, seems like a good price to me.

35euro for the collectors edtion on thehut.com if you are into special editions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (standard edition) is available for all platforms for £13 delivered.

From Zavvi.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,412 ✭✭✭Nollog

If you bought LA Noire on steam already, you're entitled to 75% off any other rockstar game this weekend.

• Advertisement

DC universe online has now gone free to play. No idea if its any good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Posted over on BA but:

PES 2012 on the PS3 is £25 delivered on Amazon (only PS3 thought)..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2012-PS3/dp/B0058H1P72/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320586548&sr=8-1

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

noodler wrote: »
    Posted over on BA but:

PES 2012 on the PS3 is £25 delivered on Amazon (only PS3 thought)..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pro-Evolution-Soccer-2012-PS3/dp/B0058H1P72/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320586548&sr=8-1
    Mentioned this over on BA but available for £25 for Xbox 360 under 'More Buying Choices' on right:

Picture_2_23.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

-=WARNING=- BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK :)

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/180749457707?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Brand new xbox 360 controller for 11 euro free postage from germany. The ad has been up for 2 days and has sold 644 so far. The seller has never sold anything on ebay before so I highly doubt his ability to ship 644 controllers at 1/3 retail price with free postage worldwide. People are buying these every second pretty much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

spix wrote: »
    -=WARNING=- BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK :)

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/180749457707?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Brand new xbox 360 controller for 11 euro free postage from germany. The ad has been up for 2 days and has sold 644 so far. The seller has never sold anything on ebay before so I highly doubt his ability to ship 644 controllers at 1/3 retail price with free postage worldwide. People are buying these every second pretty much.

He is also selling a 1tb HD for €15, Has 52 Feedback(1 as a seller) ... Ya no thanks. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

i want to take the risk if you get nothing paypal will give you your money back but it wont let me finish the order because of the postage what do i fill in there

i want to take the risk if you get nothing paypal will give you your money back but it wont let me finish the order because of the postage what do i fill in there

What does it say? ps; hope your enjoying my games!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

it asked me to fill in the postage. what games are they its just a box to me hahahah

it asked me to fill in the postage. what games are they its just a box to me hahahah

Just enter any number for postage an then pay for it. I doubt you would get it though, imagine the amount of negative feedback that seller will get soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

You can get knock off wired controllers for a pittance on eBay, I've bought a few and they've been excellent quality. Great for pc use too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement