Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

do u people honestly believe in this stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

saintsaint wrote: »
    il do a reading for free ,,,/:rolleyes:

o come on you . i see your readings are free :P
    can you give me 1 :P :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 m.murphy1

Well some off the things he told me has come true

paky wrote: »

you belive in anything like drugs and football ! oh yeah ur secret is out u :rolleyes: only messen

wtf

m.murphy1 wrote: »
    Well some off the things he told me has come true

Who haha :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

we must find a place of peace //

yes an its all out there wake up :cool:

Hello voilet.
    there is always 2 sides of the coin okay .

if you choose to block the energy you seek . why should you desearve the answers you truly dont want to seek ?.

it is better to get advice than give it . but i never say never as we are all gods children.

dont take what i say as bull**** please.

i think you need to understand from begers to street preformers voilet they can take your money in many ways you just need to cop on to what is hapnening .

i am a very intuitive person .

you can see what you want to see .

when you are intuitive you come to the point were you dnt decide what to see it comes to you .

so my advice to you is look into your mirror on anything, and say to your self "who am i " = and look at your face as you say it to urself and what you see .i want you to then imagine the exact opposite of that and this will be ur answer ok.

ask me a question about your destiny for free and i will give you free advice .

if you want of course .

Blake 2010 june 21rst the day summer woke up

p.s "dont let your best friend other than your mother let you down"4 years ! , ask me what it means and ill tell you :rolleyes:
    ok fill me in :confused:

how are you finding mediumship :rolleyes:
    how a you finding this thread :p

how a you finding this thread :p

you ask me the questions you want answered alright i will answer them darling x YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR 3 FRIENDS DESTINATION , LOOKS LIKE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO GO ON THE TRIP WITH THEM :( POOR YOU . AND i see you being uncomfortable with your lover in the next 3 years

• Advertisement

:cool:wow blake i realy mean wow :confused: you must be a jedy . master .. can you read this // b / o an il f u what duse that mean jedy master :rolleyes:

wow:p

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

blake and saintsaint, whatever is going on with you two really doesnt belong in this thread. I suggest you take it to pm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

wow:p

so yer psychic?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 redvee81

Hi,can someone please pm me rory bates phone no.thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

who is rory bates? anyone had readings with him
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mellybear

hi could you send me the numbr for carol please?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭fionav3

who is rory bates? anyone had readings with him
    thanks

He's in Clonmel. I went to him after hearing great things but nothing he predicted came true for me. He even told me I would marry the guy I was currently with and we broke up two days after the reading. :cool: He was able to tell me all about my past but that was it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

OK, I posted this already in the Skeptics Corner under the Psychics challenge thread but I think it would be more relevant here;

Dear psychics of boards,

I will be going abroad next week (Wednesday, 7th July) for seven nights with my family.

1) What city will I be traveling to?

2) Can you also please tell me if there will be any hiccups when it comes to accommodation and also if it will be a safe trip?

Further info, my star sign is Taurus and there will be 4 people on the trip in total including myself.

Thanks,

KP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Aido68

coco200066 wrote: »
    My Mother and Aunts used to go to this lady called Mrs Gray or Mrs White, not sure which her name is or if there where two of these ladies.

Anyway I believe she was a traveler, if that is the correct term and she used to be around the Tallaght or surrounds.

If anyone has a way of contacting this lady please let me know. She was excellent with my family and I actually had a reading too and it was great.
    Hi there I've just came across a lady on sunday called mrs gray i believe she is a traveller i was going to get a reading done but chickened out i can get her number if you wish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Aido68 wrote: »
    Hi there I've just came across a lady on sunday called mrs gray i believe she is a traveller i was going to get a reading done but chickened out i can get her number if you wish

Would be great if you could get her number and give it to some of us on here who seem to be having bad experiences with alot of these so called psychics. Thanks.

Shazanne wrote: »
    Would be great if you could get her number and give it to some of us on here who seem to be having bad experiences with alot of these so called psychics. Thanks.

name me 3 accurete psychics !

so yer psychic?

well if im not psychic im a very intuitive person who picks up on whats happing around me which helps me to predict the future so im technicly psychic :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CLAREOHANLON

Aido68 wrote: »

Hi could you pm me this ladies number please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Maryan1

Hi
    has anyone been to Linda Keogh? If so, any good? Alternatively any suggestions for a good psychic in dublin city?

chek out meat street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Maryan1

sorry, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I.ve just heard of a guy you was in Kinnitty Castle in Offaly this weekend. Apparently he gave a "show" where he picked out varius members of the audience by list names that may mean something to them. He also gave one to one reading for €50 and, by all account, he blew people away with what he was able to tell them - particularly about family members who had passed on. I'm just wondering if anyoe was there and, if som do they have this guys name and contact details. He comes from Dublin I believe.

Maryan1 wrote: »
    sorry, what?
    this is her num <snip> name brenda she is good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Shazanne wrote: »
    I.ve just heard of a guy you was in Kinnitty Castle in Offaly this weekend. Apparently he gave a "show" where he picked out varius members of the audience by list names that may mean something to them. He also gave one to one reading for €50 and, by all account, he blew people away with what he was able to tell them - particularly about family members who had passed on. I'm just wondering if anyoe was there and, if som do they have this guys name and contact details. He comes from Dublin I believe.

his name is Declan Flynn, Irish Academy of Mediumship, The Spiritual Haven of Ireland centre in Naas,
    hes a great guy, and is very true to heart.

Advertisement