Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 john12

i have been two in Psychic in my life one 2003 she was English and very good told me about things that no one else would known and i kept my mouth shout all the way threw the reading . But i went to see an dutch guy in Leixlip i think he lives in Mullingar. This guy is a con he says things and if you answer is his favour he will carrie on that line of question he ask do your father have wire hair i said yes then he ask did he have sheep yes which is lies But most destruing part was my mate had died in a accented but he tried to make out that he was murdered so i played a long whit his **** .But i never told him that one of the guys that were an manger in hotel was my mate . So i told the guy who was the manger i went to see the dutch guy.My mate told me that the Guards had come in looking for the Dutch Guy half a hour after i going. So you put one and one together and come up with two so do you know what this Dutch guy done he called the guards he want to make name for him self .So stay away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

Oryx wrote: »
    Are you looking for 'Fortune Telling' or do you simply want to check on someone who has passed on?
    hi yrs im looking for a medium to help me contac a person that has past on can you help

Watson1985 wrote: »
    I've been to carol and so has many of my friends and relatives.
    She has not let anybody down.
    Shes really accurate and helpful. The reading she gave me was more of an insite into my future than talking with people who have passed over, altho they did come and my spirit guides. You feel absolutly brilliant when you leave its so amazing.
    Anyway go and see her! She's the best.
    Also john o'shea in dublin is excellent he's up near firhouse.
    hi can you be so good as to pass on her number

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tiamariagirl

Hi does anyone know of a way to contact madam lisa in limerick or where she does her readings. I saw her 20 years ago in Sligo in the southern hotel, dragged along by my mother and most of it made no sense until the years rolled on now it is time to see her again, thanks in advance

sorry girl i cant give advice on that ,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

saintsaint wrote: »
    hi can you be so good as to pass on her number

Could you pass it on to me too? By Private Message of course as it's probably not right to give such details on this site. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

hi , is that carole byrne you are talking about . you can find her contact details on 6th of this forum paranormal web site . she is in wexford , city center , angel shop,heared good and not so good about her . let us know how you getting on , thanks. hope that help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 haze,

Hi- Does anyone know if EP Christian works any evening (6 ish) during the week? I wont get in early enough to see him on a sat, I know people start queuing to see him early at the weekend. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 orlann

Ladies / Gents, if any one has a phone number for Sean in Clonee can you please PM me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 afa

Hi Guys,
    I have an appointment with fiona next week just wondering if anyone has had any experience with her?good or bad!
    thanks

• Advertisement

hi eddie only works mornings until late afternoon. until about 4 i think!he is very good but it depends on your frame of mind how well he will be able to read for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

afa wrote: »
    hi eddie only works mornings until late afternoon. until about 4 i think!he is very good but it depends on your frame of mind how well he will be able to read for you.

Not sure what you mean by "your frame of mind" - does that mean you have to believe in what he does and open up your mind to him? If so, how?

Hi Guys,
    I have an appointment with fiona next week just wondering if anyone has had any experience with her?good or bad!
    thanks
    let me no how you got on if things go well please send me on details

Shazanne wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean by "your frame of mind" - does that mean you have to believe in what he does and open up your mind to him? If so, how?
    you need to open your mind to the powers /

orlann wrote: »
    Ladies / Gents, if any one has a phone number for Sean in Clonee can you please PM me??
    sean is that you .. ? your not a tru medium stop digging a hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

oi oi, whats goin on here then???

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

I have heard about a great fortune teller in Castlebar but cant get my hands on the number, if anyone has the details a PM would be greatly appreciated. Im looking for a genuine Psychic in the west! Im stuck i a rut and need some guidance!!Thanks x

let me no how you got on if things go well please send me on details
    I got on ok!she knew things about me-my personal traits and how I think! she needed to ask alot of questions ie are you single at the moment??do work in healing?etc!she didn't give a very accurate reading of my current situation.
    I had been to see Eddie before, he is much better at recognising the problem you have at that particular time! I think Eddie is the way to go if you need advice/guidance to be honest. Just my experience.

I got on ok!she knew things about me-my personal traits and how I think! she needed to ask alot of questions ie are you single at the moment??do work in healing?etc!she didn't give a very accurate reading of my current situation.
    I had been to see Eddie before, he is much better at recognising the problem you have at that particular time! I think Eddie is the way to go if you need advice/guidance to be honest. Just my experience.
    can you send on eddys details please

can you send on eddys details please
    Yes he works on south william st in Dublin city centre. He has space underneath Miss Fantasia. He works Monday,tuesday,thursday,friday from about 10.30 to 4.00 and he just works saturday mornings. He is very good at reading present situations, he gives good advice, his future predictions can be a bit off!let me know how it goes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 murphyev

HI all,

has anyone been to see him? is he any good, i have an appointment with him but i think im chickening out a bit !! I would appreciate feeback from anyone please?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭alibaba12

Does anyone know if Sandra in Naas is still doing readings? I have her number but it doesnt seem to be working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 littlej

anyone know if Noel in Phoenix Park is still doing readings?

a few of them from time to time .. go under sounds made but the tax guy is on to some of them if you go to em the main w sith they will give you his new details .. cherrs

murphyev wrote: »
    HI all,

has anyone been to see him? is he any good, i have an appointment with him but i think im chickening out a bit !! I would appreciate feeback from anyone please?
    well you no the ruteen .. dont pay until he gives you what you need ,, only a bad medium takes money first .. please dont let your self be caught

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lorry22

Hi All,
    I should probably post a new thread but I'm new here and have no idea how to do that!
    Does any one know of a good medium in Dublin Southside?
    I'd really love to go to one but have heard so many stories I'm not sure of good, bad or chancers.
    can anyone help me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 frodo77

I went to see Douglas Ballard in The Montenotte Hotel Friday. Didnt think he was good at all. He tells you bits here and there about your future but mostly he talks about things about yourself that I knew already! Think he is a good business man and well able to read body language and invites you to tell him things and then gets things half right by taking all this into account. I wouldnt recommend him. how did you find him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Cork Chef

Hiya hows thiings, I was wondering could someone email me kates number and any other great mediums in cork,

Thanks

frodo77 wrote: »
    I went to see Douglas Ballard in The Montenotte Hotel Friday. Didnt think he was good at all. He tells you bits here and there about your future but mostly he talks about things about yourself that I knew already! Think he is a good business man and well able to read body language and invites you to tell him things and then gets things half right by taking all this into account. I wouldnt recommend him. how did you find him?
    hi you make a good pint ,, iv been dealing with this problem for years ,, its getting worce , i all was tell people , never never pay one cent , to any one that puts them selvs out as a medium ,, un less thay do as they say they do , a real meadium will tel you strait up no delever no sale this is a code of conduct . they dont ask you ant questions what so ever . cause defeets the hole perpis .. ?? il put it this way to simplifie , can a woman be half pregnent ? no eather she is or she is not .. if a medium cant get it all right . well then he or she is not what they say they a ,, you have been had sorry

• Advertisement

Lorry22 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I should probably post a new thread but I'm new here and have no idea how to do that!
    Does any one know of a good medium in Dublin Southside?
    I'd really love to go to one but have heard so many stories I'm not sure of good, bad or chancers.
    can anyone help me?
    there a lots out there .. but please dont pay un less he or she provids stay away from the likes of coal man .. stay away from sean from clonee ,, be smart

Advertisement