Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭alibaba12

saintsaint wrote: »
    there a lots out there .. but please dont pay un less he or she provids stay away from the likes of coal man .. stay away from sean from clonee ,, be smart

Hi saintsaint,

have you been to sean from clonee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sazziec

hey , does anyone know a really good fortune teller/medium that is fairly cheap? I know 40euro is really good for fortune tellers but because I'm a student and I have to pay for accomodations etc I never have that much left over for leisure !!!

Thanks a mill :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 maeve82

hey does anyone know a good fortune teller in kildare??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tea.tot

Hi guys :) Interesting thread but really long so sorry as I'm sure this has been asked before somewhere along the way! I would love to know of any psychics preferably in Galway or else just the West. Thank you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

alibaba12 wrote: »
    Hi saintsaint,

have you been to sean from clonee?
    yes i have ,, sadley , the man had no idea .?? i dont understand why a person claims one thing yet put to the test the claim is short lived , the man had no qlue . to make it worce he told me that it never happend be four ,, iv had to e mails so far by two people . both saing the man was usless ,, im sure as time goes bye il hear more about him . we will be looking to form a group to axe any fak traders , it will take time but we will do it .//

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

tea.tot wrote: »
    Hi guys :) Interesting thread but really long so sorry as I'm sure this has been asked before somewhere along the way! I would love to know of any psychics preferably in Galway or else just the West. Thank you :D

Finbar Ward is in Galway - near Ballinasloe. He's certainly very popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

hi there, i have read your post and just wanted to say to you that NO psychic will be able to 100 % predict the outcome of a given situation for the simple reason that ...you walk with your own free will , and unless the reader has a way to get you to blindly follow what they have predicted, it is likely that outside influences will dictate the outcome , this is something which no psychic has any power over , please remember this next time you have a reading .Any reader will tell you that , all they are showing you is a possible path or outcome .

no fiona , your not wrong , however i think its naieve to expect a total stranger who knows feck all about you to able to answer such questions , as far as i know , no psychic ever claims to be 100 % correct , the best you can expect is good accuracy on the point in question , and if you can find ANY psychic who guarantees accuracy ,......... youd be best to hang on to your hard earned cash , interestingly , i have heard it said that a client pays for the psychics TIME ...not their predictions ...i would suggest you stay away from these people , as you are clearly seeking answers that they will not be able to provide . NEVER hand your destiny over to someone else , live your own life , if it were possible to reveal the future , what would be the point of living from day to day ?when u could just fast forward and skip the bits you didnt approve of ...

Hi Fiona. I have read your post and the thing that struck me straight away was that you really wanted your relationship to work out and you really only wanted a reading on that. You seemed to accept and believe everything else that was said to you because it did not matter as much.
    I think you need help to move on from that relationship as it seems to be far too big a factor in your life. Pyschics and/or mediums are not going to help you to do that.
    I hope you dont think I'm being hard on you but you sound like a lovely, intuitive girl so dont waste yourself on something that may never be.
    Best of luck to you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

Obaraten wrote: »
    Can any one recommend a good psychic /medium in the Laois or Offaly area?:)thanks:)

leash and offaly, em dublin is werre they all are ( the good ones ) i recommened you go there:)

• Advertisement

leash and offaly, em dublin is werre they all are ( the good ones ) i recommened you go there:)

Are you one of those poor Dubs that's too scared to venture outside the pale into the real world? Poor you:rolleyes:
    If you read the posts above you'll see that the best of the best are anywhere BUT Dublin - but then that applies to most things!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

Shazanne wrote: »
    Are you one of those poor Dubs that's too scared to venture outside the pale into the real world? Poor you:rolleyes:
    If you read the posts above you'll see that the best of the best are anywhere BUT Dublin - but then that applies to most things!:D

ah ha you are funny shazanne well i dont listen to boggers ! :D
    go on the DUBS ! :cool::cool::cool::D !

the best of the best are in dublin , no qs asked k ! :D
    take me 4 example ! ;)

.lol

ah ha you are funny shazanne well i dont listen to boggers ! :D
    go on the DUBS ! :cool::cool::cool::D !

the best of the best are in dublin , no qs asked k ! :D
    take me 4 example ! ;)

.lol

Well, Blake, I had already guessed that you were the exception:D Must have been the charming Dublin turn of phrase that gave the game away! But, if you ever feel like trying to prove your point, you've certainly come to the right place! New thread suggestion = Dubs V Everyone Else:p - no contest in my opinion!:D

fiona, i would suggest you do a little bit of research on mediumship ,you seem to be confusing mediumship with psychic predictions . Any reputable medium will tell you that the souls of your departed relatives do not predict lotto numbers etc, in fact unless a person was psychic here in this life , they are not psychic in the afterlife.It seems to me there is a huge misconception that mediums are fortune tellers .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 carlovian1

booono wrote: »
    hi lilliann888, i have been to christine holohan in portlaois before christmas and found her as a medium to be very good but did any of her predections come to pass for you.

i was with her last year and thought she was brutal - firstly she was telling me that my children were grown and ready to make their own way in the world -- at the time they were 4 and 2 1/2 , she got everything wrong. I must have a listen to the tape she gave me again , but i honestly dont think anything she told me was right !!!

My sister went to Christine after my Dad passed away. The reading she got was so unbelievable off that it was actually funny! She even went so far as to tell my sister that our Dad had met Joe Dolan and was very happy! Nothing she said bore any resembalance to my Dad whatsoever. I also know another girl who went to her who was desperate to get pregnant. Christine told her that there was such a strong pregnancy vibe from her that she was probably pregnant that day - that was ten years ago and it hasn't happened yet! I certainly would not waste my money on going to see her - unless you want a laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭alibaba12

saintsaint wrote: »
    yes i have ,, sadley , the man had no idea .?? i dont understand why a person claims one thing yet put to the test the claim is short lived , the man had no qlue . to make it worce he told me that it never happend be four ,, iv had to e mails so far by two people . both saing the man was usless ,, im sure as time goes bye il hear more about him . we will be looking to form a group to axe any fak traders , it will take time but we will do it .//

thanks for letting me know, unfortunately I was already done, I went to see him last sept, I had read posts on boards and ppl said he was good. I was hoping to hear news about my mam but he didnt mention her at all and kept going on about my OH saying he was unsure of himself and would be for about 10 mths and that we wouldnt last, none of this was true. I had to ask about my mam, which isnt good news, felt like I was leading him.

hi ,

just wondering has anyone been to Josephine in carlow - if so what did you think ?? have only heard feedback (all good) from one person who was with her...

or a nice cup of tea ,,

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tarkel33

andrea2007 wrote: »
    Anyone have a number for Margaret Brazil?

She is supposed to be a very good medium.

Thanx
    Hi Andrea2007,
    Did you get the number for Margaret Spain ive tried everywhere and cnt get it. If you did and if you wouldnt mind could u please send it to me.

Thanks

Tarkel33:)

• Advertisement

anyone been to see her , what are your opinions ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TashaGirl

Hi,

I am desperately searching for some information here. I am looking for a welsh medium named Moya (no surname) who comes to the Coal Quay in Cork about twice a year to do readings. She has her main practice in Wales by all accounts. I know someone who has been to her and she is meant to be fantastic. She does not have a contact for her though. After alot of searching i found a woman by the name of Moya O'Dwyer on the internet, she is based in Wales and seemed to have some connection to Cork also, and am wondering if anyone can confirm if this is her? Ive rang her number several times and left msgs and also emailed her but have not received any reply.

Any information would be really appreciated

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 36 violets

I've been to a few psychics and they have all gotten some things right. I went to Patricia in Stillorgan and she was very enthusiastic about the good and the bad, it was an uplifting experience all round. I went to a woman in Ennis who did reiki as well which made it good value and she told me nice things about myself. I'm often thinking that they will give me the answers that there is one genuine one out there, truly gifted that will be really accurate and will give good guidance. With that in mind I went to Eddie Christian a while ago and for all the posts on here saying that he was very specific and accurate I found him to be quite vague and was completely wrong about my work area. He only spent a few minutes with me as well and I waited a long time and other people before me were in for an hour. I just felt like he rushed through the whole thing and then promptly asked for the €55. In fairness to him he seemed to give others a lot of time and help. He just said a lot of very vague stuff about how things would change in a few months and then he asked for questions. I think this time I might actually be cured though...no more psychics...you make your own destiny and the fact that he didn't really tell me anything specific shows that they really don't know anything. They're probably highly intuitive people and can pick up on your thoughts and feelings...but we don't need to pay someone to tell us what our thoughts and feelings are, well I don't anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

violets wrote: »
    I've been to a few psychics and they have all gotten some things right. I went to Patricia in Stillorgan and she was very enthusiastic about the good and the bad, it was an uplifting experience all round. I went to a woman in Ennis who did reiki as well which made it good value and she told me nice things about myself. I'm often thinking that they will give me the answers that there is one genuine one out there, truly gifted that will be really accurate and will give good guidance. With that in mind I went to Eddie Christian a while ago and for all the posts on here saying that he was very specific and accurate I found him to be quite vague and was completely wrong about my work area. He only spent a few minutes with me as well and I waited a long time and other people before me were in for an hour. I just felt like he rushed through the whole thing and then promptly asked for the €55. In fairness to him he seemed to give others a lot of time and help. He just said a lot of very vague stuff about how things would change in a few months and then he asked for questions. I think this time I might actually be cured though...no more psychics...you make your own destiny and the fact that he didn't really tell me anything specific shows that they really don't know anything. They're probably highly intuitive people and can pick up on your thoughts and feelings...but we don't need to pay someone to tell us what our thoughts and feelings are, well I don't anyway.

I totally agree with you, over the years I've been to many psychics some good some bad but at the end of the day I think they could read me and could pick up on my unhappiness. They were always spot on with my past but I don't think anything for the future ever came through. I'm not saying they took advantage or anything because at the time I went to see them I guess I was looking for reassurance but I've now come to realise that you do make your own destiny and no one can tell you what the future will bring. Make the most of each day and enjoy life as much as you can.

violets wrote: »
    good for you ,, if more people stop payment it would realy sort out the boys from the men

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

tea.tot wrote: »

I went to Gearldine in Castlebar Last month. Shes a card reader. My first time at one. I really thought she was amazing, She knew extremely personal things about my siblings that I have only found out about 6 months ago. She knew I was returning to repeat my leaving cert. She said I was surrounded by a pregnant woman who already has a girl with special needs. She mentioned my boyfriend a lot. Again more personal things. A friend i had with cancerous cells on her smear test. Another friend that is due to go to court later that week. All of which is correct. One thing she may have gotten wrong is she said my mom has osteoporosis (but she does have M.S, which affects your bones so I dont know) Mom hasnt gone to the doctor since to get tested. I kept my self like a closed book answering just yes and no. Tried to let her speak all the time.

I rang my BF when i got home to tell her how things went and shes stuck in a rut at the mo so she booked an appointment so shes off to see her on Saturday! I hope she is consistently good and that she didnt just fluke it with me, But saying that theres no way she could have known. If your looking for her number ill send it on to you via PM. Just ask! :)

yes please send on details .. il give her a call my self thanks:)

Hi Vodcat - I would love to get her number as well please, if it's not too much trouble for you. You could end up sending out her number to alot of people are the review you have given her!
    Just for the record, Finbar Ward in Ballinalsoe is not too bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Shazanne wrote: »
    Hi Vodcat - I would love to get her number as well please, if it's not too much trouble for you. You could end up sending out her number to alot of people are the review you have given her!
    Just for the record, Finbar Ward in Ballinalsoe is not too bad either.

I have his number thanks, and also heard great things about him! I'm going to wait maybe 8 months before I go and see him! Or how long should I wait after a reading? Have you been to many fortunetellers??

• Advertisement

Vodkat wrote: »
    I have his number thanks, and also heard great things about him! I'm going to wait maybe 8 months before I go and see him! Or how long should I wait after a reading? Have you been to many fortunetellers??

No, not really. I found him good though. And I went to another woman in Limerick with friends (they arranged it and loast her name and number) and she was scarily accurate with all three of us! She actually freaked me out a bit! She lived in a Council house not far from the Jury's hotel there and I'd love if anyone could give me an idea of who she is.

Advertisement