Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Hi all
    I've been thinking about going to a fortune teller for a while but I have no idea what to expect or how to go about choosing one. Any info would be of great help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Lola123 wrote:
    Hi all
    I've been thinking about going to a fortune teller for a while but I have no idea what to expect or how to go about choosing one. Any info would be of great help.

I find every reader operates differently. The best thing i can suggest is not to go in with any thoughts or expectations of how it should be.......if you feel that the reading doesnt fit in any way then let the reader know,they should give you information regarding past or current circumstances validating their genuinity,if nothing fits,speak up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

karynp wrote:
    I find every reader operates differently. The best thing i can suggest is not to go in with any thoughts or expectations of how it should be.......if you feel that the reading doesnt fit in any way then let the reader know,they should give you information regarding past or current circumstances validating their genuinity,if nothing fits,speak up.

Thanks Karynp. Can you recommend anyone? I'm in the Dublin area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Skary

Thank you 6th , much appreciated :)
    I have a booking with her this afternoon..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Skary

qwert2 wrote:
    Hi could someone please suggest a good psychic/tarot reader in Dublin? I am looking for someone who could give me an insight into future love life, and who may come up with intitials, names or descriptions. Thanks!

Am going to see Louise King this afternoon, will let you know how I get on :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

No problem Skary, good luck with the reading!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 xStarx

Hi Im new,a and tbh Im to lazy to flick through all the pages to find out reviews ;) Anyway I visted Eddie C a couple of months ago, he told me without asking any question that something I want to happen.. Ill have to wait 2 years :( lol. Anyone know if he's spot on with his time frames?

Also I would like to try someone out in the Tallaght area for a tarot reading/medium any really good ones there? Thanks :)

Eddie is very good when it comes to dates and numbers so I'd take his word for it.

As for another reading I'd suggest you leave it for a while. Anyone worth a pinch will say not to get them too close together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 xStarx

6th wrote:
    Eddie is very good when it comes to dates and numbers so I'd take his word for it.

As for another reading I'd suggest you leave it for a while. Anyone worth a pinch will say not to get them too close together.

thanks 6th Ill wait & see! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

xStarx wrote:
    Hi Im new,a and tbh Im to lazy to flick through all the pages to find out reviews ;) Anyway I visted Eddie C a couple of months ago, he told me without asking any question that something I want to happen.. Ill have to wait 2 years :( lol. Anyone know if he's spot on with his time frames?

Also I would like to try someone out in the Tallaght area for a tarot reading/medium any really good ones there? Thanks :)

Eddie is good with dates numbers etc but can be wrong also.....ive had date predictions happen & past by with him so i wouldnt be too worried about his timeframe....it may well happen sooner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

I honestly swear by Eddie... hes been bang on target with dates for me but I have to admit the dates where closer to my reading. I find that hes good with stuff in the near future... but not as good with stuff in the distance future if that makes sense!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

xStarx wrote:

Time frames are nt to be taken literally, you must understand that information recieved from the spirit world is given from there realm where time does not exist,therefore,what a psychic percieves in days may be weeks months or even years.Also on your part,try not to focus on the timescale and just trust that the event will take place,when it is supposed to,when you are ready to handle it and not a minute before.
    I understand that if you are hoping for something to,or not to happen,but you must also understand that every negative thought you put into this event will hinder its progress,so(in my opinion),let it rest and happen at its own pace.
    Again,as 6th said,dont try chasing readings as things and events change from minute to minute and the next reading you get could well be further on in the event you are awaiting and may well alter the intended outcome. Sit tight for now and wait for at least 12 months after intial reading(if you are comfortable doing so).
    If you feel you cannot wait,then go get a reading but inform your reader of your reasons for being there,if they are worth there salt they should speak to you first about any changes since the last one ect.
    I often get people coming to me only a little while after a reading,some, i turn away with advice,some i read,but above all, i clearly state my beliefs on readings done close together.
    The choice is yours but please take all this into account.
    I hope it all works out for you.
    Karen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

can anyone tell me if it's possible for psychics to" time travel"?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

can anyone tell me if it's possible for psychics to" time travel"?
    Mentally, yes. Physically, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 MonaLisa

Hi all,
    Sorry For bringing this up again ..
    But I am looking for Billy Martins Number... Called 11811 the number they have given me doesn't connect (+044934-251)- no ring tone or anything - the number in Golden Pages does Connect either (+04440251) just checking is the name of the Bar "Yukon" or Have I got it completely wrong ... !!??

If anyone has got a Working number I would be grateful if you could PM it to me ....

THANKING YOU...
    MonaLisa

MonaLisa wrote:
    Hi all,
    Sorry For bringing this up again ..
    But I am looking for Billy Martins Number... Called 11811 the number they have given me doesn't connect (+044934-251)- no ring tone or anything - the number in Golden Pages does Connect either (+04440251) just checking is the name of the Bar "Yukon" or Have I got it completely wrong ... !!??

If anyone has got a Working number I would be grateful if you could PM it to me ....

THANKING YOU...
    MonaLisa

howya

thats the correct number....

told you its a knightmare....they have probably reverted to keeping the phone off the hook completely now other then between 12-2pm (i think) on tuesdays...someone posted earlier that they got through first time of asking last week!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Papergirl 1

celtic1888 wrote:
    howya

thats the correct number....

told you its a knightmare....they have probably reverted to keeping the phone off the hook completely now other then between 12-2pm (i think) on tuesdays...someone posted earlier that they got through first time of asking last week!!!

Yep, that was me! Couldnt believe it! I got such a shock that someone actually answered the phone I could barley talk!

Wanted to get an appointment last October and I spent 2 months ringing that number!!!! In the end I just got in the car and drove over there and got an appointment straight away!

Yep, that was me! Couldnt believe it! I got such a shock that someone actually answered the phone I could barley talk!

Wanted to get an appointment last October and I spent 2 months ringing that number!!!! In the end I just got in the car and drove over there and got an appointment straight away!

lucky mare:D

is it between 12-2pm on a tuesday??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Papergirl 1

celtic1888 wrote:
    lucky mare:D

is it between 12-2pm on a tuesday??

No its a bit later, roughly 2-4pm, but not exactly sure?

Got an appointment for August 20th......and I cannot wait! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Leonitos

kimmyjoe wrote:
    :o Hiya

I'm looking for the white witch of Cobh's number could anyone kindly send it to my email or just reply here.

No point she never answers her phone anyway the predictions she has given out on Corks 96fm have been all wrong. Dont waste your time or money on this con woman.

• Advertisement

She answers her mobile but she preferes to get requests by snail mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 legals81

Hi all, im another newbie to this. I visited June Davy in the House of astrology last year and she was excellent. I'd love to see her again but i know she was on a break for the summer and her details have now been removed from the website. Anyone know how i can contact her??

Thanks.

I'm very sorry to say that June has retired from doing readings :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Sagittarius79

I know some people have mentioned Louise Kings here, what do you think of her reading in general, what kind of things does she cover?

Louise is great and I say that having met and worked with her a bit. As someone who's gotten a reading from her I can easily say she's one of the best I've met. Her readings have a great element of guidance to them as opposed to just throwing dates and names at you.

Thanks 6th for letting me know that about June. I have to say im so disappointed. She gave me messages from my grandparents who are now deceased and really acurate predictions about the furture. Can you recommend anyone else that would be as good?

See June is very special in that she brings a great deal of mediumship to a reading which is something very different. For a very good "reading" I suggest Louise Kings as above: http://www.thetarotacademy.com for details.

Thanks 6th :) , i'll look into that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Yea, heads up for anyone looking to go to Dympna in Walkinstown, shes rubbish. If you want to get rid of 80 quid then you can post it to me

• Advertisement

€80 is a bit steep. Care to give a bit more detailed review? Might help some people out.

Advertisement