Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Shinners23 wrote:
    she said I myself was psychic. She told me to start meditation and it would come to the fore.

i too have gotten that from readers.....im a scorpio & coincidently thats mentioned as a trait in star sign profiles for scorpios...(prolly horsesh*te)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 redcailin

Hi,

This is my first time in boards since August 2004. In December 2004 i found my best friend dead. I wanted to find a good medium to see if they can communicate with him? I really need to move on.

Can anyone help?
    Red

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

See if June Davies is back in http://www.houseofastrology.com finding a good medium is alot different and harder than finding a good reader but I've experienced June's mediumship and have spoken to many others who have too.

Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

can anyone tell me if they have ever managed to get hold of carol byrne? i have been trying to call her for over a week now and it just says her mail box is full. i even tried sending a text message.

anyone help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 MonaLisa

Hi All,
    Good to see you all again and also to see the room buzzing with info as usual.

I was wondering if I could get DHARMA's number .... ? Where is she? How long is the reading and so on ...

I am desperately in need of a good reading ... had one yesterday ... Didn't go well and has left me feeling VERY LOW....

I would be grateful if you could pass Dharma's details to me ... thanks
    Any one know if Marmma Grey still in Ireland?

Thank you all ...
    MonaLisa

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Why do you need a reading ?

Thaedydal wrote:
    Why do you need a reading ?

Was this response for me?

Well if it was ... I just have few important decisions to make I just want to make sure I am making the right one ... ( my heart and my head are not in Sync- if you know what I mean)...

I also like to know what's around the corner for me... (which according to Eddie - yesterday - is nothing) :(

Monalisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

MonaLisa wrote:
    Was this response for me?

Well if it was ... I just have few important decisions to make I just want to make sure I am making the right one ... ( my heart and my head are not in Sync- if you know what I mean)...

I also like to know what's around the corner for me... (which according to Eddie - yesterday - is nothing) :(

Monalisa

Sorry to hear you felt ur reading was no good, imho, nobody should leave a reading feeling low, a reader has a duty to the client to give them information that will allow them to find solutions to whatever it is they are asking about, negativity is not good to hear.
    There seems to be a lot of bad feedback on Eddie.

Well I am sure He is not bad... Just my reading was very short (6 min) and with no clarification ... My sister goes to him and she thinks he is great ... she was with me yesterday too ... she went after me and she was in there for 25 min and she was buzzing like bee when she came out ...
    Maybe it was just me
    :confused: Monalisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

may well have been wrong person to read you,energy didnt blend, in that case he shouldnt have took your money,also, i would feel perhaps you have to work things out in your own head and make your decisions without an outside influence.

• Advertisement

karynp wrote:
    may well have been wrong person to read you,energy didnt blend, in that case he shouldnt have took your money,also, i would feel perhaps you have to work things out in your own head and make your decisions without an outside influence.

Really...!!
    Oh man ... ! So No Fortune teller/reader for me... Wow ...:(

the funny thing is when I first got in to his little room ... (this is before he even got to his seat to look at any cards) - he kept saying ... wow you are so strong ... you have such a positive energy around you ... I have never seen anything like it ... And he went on about it for a while !!! before he even look at any cards ...

I dont know I am confused :confused:

MonaLisa wrote:
    Really...!!
    Oh man ... ! So No Fortune teller/reader for me... Wow ...:(

the funny thing is when I first got in to his little room ... (this is before he even got to his seat to look at any cards) - he kept saying ... wow you are so strong ... you have such a positive energy around you ... I have never seen anything like it ... And he went on about it for a while !!! before he even look at any cards ...

I dont know I am confused :confused:

Eddie is great at numbers etc but he is human & prone to talking ****e at times before he looks at cards....

dont let what he said to you before turning a card worry you...people have gone to him that he couldnt read at all & hes set them packing...

he can be a bit sharp & "heartless" too when it suits him & is fairly rascist too...

he isnt the hierarchy of knowledge on your or anyones life & has directly contradicted himself with me before on two different occasions....

he is good at his job but it comes at a price, as in, a good part of what he says is blowing his own trumpet & talking rubbish....he also refuses to be corrected at all....

other then that hes great entertainment

for a straight forward reading & predictions that actually happen on a consistent basis go to Billy Martin in mullingar...his near future predictions are second to none

celtic1888 wrote:
    for a straight forward reading & predictions that actually happen on a consistent basis go to Billy Martin in mullingar...his near future predictions are second to none

Hi celtic1888,
    Thank you so much for your help, you are most kind... I feel much better now...

you mentioned - Billy Martin... do I have to get an appointment with him or can I just walk in and get a reading... ?
    and where in Mullingar is he? Do you have an address or number for him?

Once again many Thanks,
    MonaLisa:o

MonaLisa wrote:
    Hi celtic1888,
    Thank you so much for your help, you are most kind... I feel much better now...

you mentioned - Billy Martin... do I have to get an appointment with him or can I just walk in and get a reading... ?
    and where in Mullingar is he? Do you have an address or number for him?

Once again many Thanks,
    MonaLisa:o

Hi

i remember the first reading i had with Eddie & he freaked me out no end...

the second time i seen him he told me the exact opposite regarding a particular part re the first (without prompting from me) & ive noticed he gives a lot of advice which isnt directly related to the cards

but his own personal experience (to be avoided but you can get caught up in it during the moment)

but in saying that he does get a lot of things correct or seemingly correct (down to individual reader interpretation of what they see/energies or however they do it) & his timeframes for contact etc are pretty good so he definately has ability

i return to him every so often & i do like the chap but i wouldnt be hanging on his every word & fretting over what he says...he is also very good at past/present situations (which is what i take onboard moreso then the rest)

Billy on the other hand just sits there laid back & reads the cards, gives advice if you ask & wont if you dont...ive seen him 3 times over the last 2 years & every single time his near future predictions have happened in the exact way he has said

He sits in the Yukon bar in mullingar, appointment must be made & its on a FCFS basis on the day...get there pre 2pm & get a number from the person behind the bar...you can head off then for a bite to eat & come back later on (a reading takes about 1/2 an hour so if your number 3 you have approx an hour to kill etc & so forth)

best ringing 11811 for the number but its a knightmare trying to get through but very worth it in the long run...

hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Honestly I would be worried about anyone going to get a reading as they needed the buzz from it or being upset they didn't get one.

celtic1888 wrote:
    Hi
    He sits in the Yukon bar in mullingar, appointment must be made & its on a FCFS basis on the day...get there pre 2pm & get a number from the person behind the bar...you can head off then for a bite to eat & come back later on (a reading takes about 1/2 an hour so if your number 3 you have approx an hour to kill etc & so forth)

best ringing 11811 for the number but its a knightmare trying to get through but very worth it in the long run...

Thanks for all the details Celtic... You are very helpful...
    Much appreciated
    MonaLisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alisonwunderlan

Hi, Does Anyone know where the Palm / Tarot Reader who was in Mary Street Dublin is now?
    His name was Tony. Dont know his surname.
    He had a place beneath a hair dressers.
    I went to him years ago. He was brilliant. I didnt realise it at the time but almost everything he said came true. I have been to others but no-one compares to him.
    If anyone knows of him or knows where he is please let me know or if anywone has a phone number please send me a private message. Much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 seenoevil

hi im just new to this and was wanting to know if you have heard of a lady close to Ballyshannon Donegal think she was called Barrett? may have english accent was there about eight years ago but have lost contact number can you help please many thanks. i thought she was a very good psychic.

Hi, Does Anyone know where the Palm / Tarot Reader who was in Mary Street Dublin is now?
    His name was Tony. Dont know his surname.
    He had a place beneath a hair dressers.
    I went to him years ago. He was brilliant. I didnt realise it at the time but almost everything he said came true. I have been to others but no-one compares to him.
    If anyone knows of him or knows where he is please let me know or if anywone has a phone number please send me a private message. Much appreciated.

Hi alisonwunderlan
    I totally Agree with you he was the best Palm/Card reader I ever been to. What ever he said for me came true ... and he always gave great advice

The last time I was to see him (this is more than 3 years ago) he said he is leaving Ireland to go to canary Islands (spain) ... to live..

Now, if he happens to be in Ireland and IF you manage to find him please keep me posted ...

Thanks
    MonaLisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alisonwunderlan

Dear MonaLisa, Will do, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 nealrythere

I am going to have a party in a couple of weeks in Kilkenny. I wanted to get a fortune teller or Tarot Card Reader to come out to the house. Does anyone know anyone in the area who is good? I got the name Roberta Tarot Readings from the Golden pages. Has anyone been to her?
    If you can offer me any help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

can anyone tell me how much carol byrne charges? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Skary

Could anyone please PM me Louise Kings details?
    Where in Dublin is she based?
    Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You'll get it on http://thetarotacademy.com .... good luck with the reading! She works out of Crystal Wing on Aungier Street on a Weds & Saturday I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭maryjane1

hi,

could anyone please pass me on the number for dympna?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

Hi could someone please suggest a good psychic/tarot reader in Dublin? I am looking for someone who could give me an insight into future love life, and who may come up with intitials, names or descriptions. Thanks!

hi all

has anyone got billy martins phone number thanks. also, is he good.

tab

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

For Billy Martin you need to ring the Yukon bar in Mullingar - you'll get the number in the book

I think you need to ring on a Monday/Tuesday between 1.30 and 3.30 and they give you a time. I'm not sure that you can just call down anymore - the place is jammed!

Ladybird

tabatha wrote:
    hi all

has anyone got billy martins phone number thanks. also, is he good.

tab

good luck trying!!!

ive been ringing for 6 weeks now (at all times of day) & havnt even got a ring once!!! im thinkin the number is defunct or they keep the phone off the hook!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Papergirl 1

celtic1888 wrote:
    good luck trying!!!

ive been ringing for 6 weeks now (at all times of day) & havnt even got a ring once!!! im thinkin the number is defunct or they keep the phone off the hook!!!

I just called this afternoon, got through to the number first time, got an appointment......sweet!!!!

Last time I wanted to go it took about 2 months to get through!!!

Advertisement