Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

something fun?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

I'll think about it.....ah no the vodka's mine all mine says me with a manic grin on my face. If you come to one of the boards beers sessions we have I'll do it for the entertainment of one and all.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

uv got a deal then!! just let me know the time and the place..il also throw my camera in the bag..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Fast_Mover wrote:
    uv got a deal then!! just let me know the time and the place..il also throw my camera in the bag..;)

jesus rory, if that's not an invitation...

get it in there bai! :v:

lol...:) ..ya ya!

Given that I'm struggling to keep my eyes open the only reply I can come up with is uggghhhhhh. Contrary to kaimera's **** stiring I won't be getting it in anywhere. However I am willing to snort vodka anytime.....and we have to try the bush running some night too. I nominate kaimera to go first the rest of us will follow :)

Cheers
    Rory

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

How is it that EVERY post in this forum ends up turning into a flirt fest between either : Peteeee/rmacm/Vuk and some random unsuspecting female that happens to stumble by....

I think you guys might need therapy.... or else depending on how cruel Nuke is feelin maybe a zero-tolerance of flirt-fest is in order... go to pubs/clubs etc to pick up girls/boys... remember that thing called a social life! :D :v:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

440Hz wrote:
    How is it that EVERY post in this forum ends up turning into a flirt fest between either : Peteeee/rmacm/kaimera/Vuk and some random unsuspecting female that happens to stumble by....

I think you guys might need therapy.... or else depending on how cruel Nuke is feelin maybe a zero-tolerance of flirt-fest is in order... go to pubs/clubs etc to pick up girls/boys... remember that thing called a social life! :D :v:

Cos we dont meet girls in real life!

They have teh cooties!

You were flirting with me..??:eek: ..lol
    some random unsuspecting female that happens to stumble by....
    hehe...guess i was one of them..:)

Petee..sorry to hear you dont meet girls in real life..chin up ay!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Hush, if it wasn't for that, there'd never be anything going on here.

Peteee wrote:

Cos you dont TRY!!! You spend too much time looking for em online... talking to em is always a good start... sure you can talk to me cant ya... why not the rest of em. (dont answer with the obvious here pls)

• Advertisement

IceHawk wrote:
    Hush, if it wasn't for that, there'd never be anything going on here.

But sure Im only trying to save my mates from recurring disappointment... tis for their own good!

Sides, why would you get a kick outta reading bout two randoms flirting IceHawk?

440Hz wrote:
    How is it that EVERY post in this forum ends up turning into a flirt fest between either : Peteeee/rmacm/kaimera/Vuk and some random unsuspecting female that happens to stumble by....

I resent that post tbqh. I was in no shape/way/form flirting. Sorry to dissappoint.
    Peteee wrote:

cos they say your 'cute' to yer face in RealLife™ :v:

440Hz wrote:
    Cos you dont TRY!!! You spend too much time looking for em online... talking to em is always a good start... sure you can talk to me cant ya... why not the rest of em. (dont answer with the obvious here pls)

How do you propose I meet girls then! I dont intentionally stay online 'looking for girls'

Any girls I do meet, I talk to!

Peteee wrote:
    I dont intentionally stay online 'looking for girls'

Yes you do.
    Any girls I do meet, I talk to!

No you don't.

Alright can someone drag this thread vaguely back on topic with a funny story.

Cheers
    Rory

kaimera wrote:
    I resent that post tbqh. I was in no shape/way/form flirting. Sorry to dissappoint.

cos they say your 'cute' to yer face in RealLife™ :v:

Sorry actually you are quite right.... Ill edit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

One time I lost my keys, but then after a few minutes searching, I found them again.

Dave wrote:
    One time I lost my keys, but then after a few minutes searching, I found them again.

Wow... thats mad alright... almost deserves a bobble-head ray :v:

440Hz wrote:
    almost deserves a bobble-head ray :v:

A WHAT!

What the hell is that! If its vaugely as dirrrrty as I think it is!

Anyhoo, one time in 1st year, I locked my keycard in in my room, I then went outside to look or a securtiy guard. There was none.

Of course, I was then locked out for a few hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Fast_Mover wrote:
    You were flirting with me..??:eek: ..lol
    Run away, run away. It's not too late. He'll be telling you there's a party on in his trousers next. And trust me, you don't want to hear that.

• Advertisement

Peteee wrote:
    A WHAT!

What the hell is that! If its vaugely as dirrrrty as I think it is!

1136379.jpg

How Mad Is That?
    Do you want to get your sweaty little hands on a bobble head Ray? If, like little bobble head you're shaking your head vigorously then here's what you have to do...

E-mail in your maddest story of chance, coincidence or downright weirdness to Ray!

Tut tut... lack of culture peteeee

sceptre wrote:
    Run away, run away. It's not too late. He'll be telling you there's a party on in his trousers next. And trust me, you don't want to hear that.

*chuckle*
    "do you want to come to the pant's party?"
    "Do you mean the party in your pants?"

is that experience speaking mr. sceptre?

peteee..cant believ u didnt know what a bobble ray was!!!..to much time on the internet looking for girls me thinks..lol:p
    Run away, run away. It's not too late. He'll be telling you there's a party on in his trousers next. And trust me, you don't want to hear that
    ...y have u been there or something..?:D

Didn't happen in UL but durning co-op I locked myself out of my house on Friday evening and didn't get back in until Sunday evening. On the plus side I did go out on the piss Friday night with an uncle of mine and had a good laugh. I ended up getting back around mid day on Sunday and there was still no one home so I ended up reading the paper out the back....my sole meal that day was a bottle of coke and a snickers. I ended up falling asleep in the back yard of the house and then going down to a mates house who happened to be home and got to watch the last 2 episodes of 24 and get mildly stoned aswell.

Cheers
    Rory

Fast_Mover wrote:
    peteee..cant believ u didnt know what a bobble ray was!!!..to much time on the internet looking for girls me thinks..lol:p

See.... this girl has never even met you and already she knows ALL about ya Peteeee!!

Oh deary me :v:

I dont listen to the stinking radio!

I've a perfectly good *illegal* (looks around shiftily) music collection to enjoy

Fast_Mover come down for rag week! You'll love me, I'm cute :v: And rory's having some sort of 'pants party' or something

See I'm talking to girls! Albeit on the internet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

By the way, I made up my last story just to try and be cool. I didn't lose my keys :(

Dave wrote:
    By the way, I made up my last story just to try and be cool. I didn't lose my keys :(

Tut Tut dave, what happened to you man, you used to be cool!

I mean, it wasn't even that good a story. The keys didnt have any character to them, no depth or humour!

Dave wrote:

it's ok Dave, at least you tried.

I cba making up a story so I'm waiting for one to fall into my lap so I can write about it on the internet. :(

• Advertisement

Peteee wrote:
    And rory's having some sort of 'pants party' or something

I'm having no such bloody party....and I can feel the dark side of the force stirring so I'd be quiet if I were you. I've got that baseball bat with rust nail sitting here beside me :v:

Speaking of parties does anyone fancy a piss up the weekend of the 21st?

Cheers
    Rory

Advertisement