Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smallville

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

CAn someone fill me in on who the hell Zod is? I didnt watch any of this program before Season 5 so its quite hard to follow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

valor wrote:
    CAn someone fill me in on who the hell Zod is? I didnt watch any of this program before Season 5 so its quite hard to follow..
    Zod was a krypton terrorist exiled by Jor'El before the planet blew up.
    it's in the begining of superman movies and features heavily in superman 2, i believe he was a general who tried to lead a coup on krypton hence the exile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Right cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ye it doesn't really matter if you have only started watching this season because he has never been mentioned until this season. You have to be up on the Superman mythology,well kind of anyway. I'm not really,but I have seen the movies which helps a bit,he was in Superman 2 played by Terance Stamp,who actually does the voice of Jor-El in Smallville.

Advertisement