Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭mysteria

Having just received a pm from Zillah I see where you're coming from, wasn't trying to question your judgement Solas, and knew(thought), it wasn't all to do with me. Ah well, there are always a few people who don't grasp communication concepts/Brightest Blessings, Sandra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

its a funny thing. I was banned some time ago from my fav website, the admin was a wonderful lady and very respectful but there were communication difficulties between me and others and it really p*ssed me off. It always seemed to me that I was the one taking the flak when everything went arseways and I ended up with the ban while all the other smug kiss arses got away scott free. As it was a permenant ban I lost contact with all my friends and was discredited by the group. it really really s*cked.
    Its funny how we get turns to revert roles innit?
    At least this way I can see whats going on in her (the admins) head. I have a terrible habit of walking in other peoples shoes. I only hope that they got the oppertunity to walk in mine.

and just for the record, my underlying feeling is not to teach anyone a lesson, my main motivation is to regain a sense of balance and remember how it feels to have some peace of mind. (mmm..so thats how she felt)
    wonder does she sense my frustration and lack of justice with the system.

haa, thats funny.

Spoken like a true empath Solas!

and y'know no one would believe me if I told them. (thats why I got banned in the first place)

• Advertisement

Message received and understood!Brightest Blessings for 2006 (I must admit I had a bit of Seasonal fun watching em all get their boxers in a twist) lol.

Sorry, you're wrong Wickednight. Go do your research before you debunk, it's all on public recored. Just buy the paper!

many happy returns. and don't worry, I'm not an American "OP" I don't believe in such fundementalist exclusions. Zillah will be back soon.

AAAARGHHH! Thanks for the warning Solas.......being bombarded with pms. Questions questions questions (The king infant stage)

*ponders.
    I'm thinking to lift the ban, just to give you a breather, but Zillah I'm warning you, I won't hesitate to reinstate it.

• Advertisement

Spoken:) like a true Goddess, Solas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

mysteria wrote:
    I was just trying to make the point Kennett that I've been very open and honest about who I am, and answered questions when asked. No you've not been hostile as far as I remember.Happy New Year :-0

That's fair enough, though unfortunately, you always will have those that question you, no matter how honest your intentions. Glad to know that I haven't been hostile though, seeing as if I was, then I think I'd need to take a reality check!

Happy New Year to you as well :)

is funny ol world.

:)

solas wrote:
    is funny ol world.

:)

That it is... :D

Thanks Kennett I'll send you some *Magickal Vibes * for 2006, let us know if anything wild or wonderful comes your way! BTW I'm used to working with the most skeptical people in the world, and strangely enough I'm always aked interesting questions. Never been confronted by the christian church or any establishment. But thats cos they know me personally I suppose, and as I say my public predictions( not important to me unless it's something helpful to people) have always been to earn money , I've raised 2 children on my own and prefer media to pay me, rather than individuals.Biright Blessings

mysteria wrote:
    Thanks Kennett I'll send you some *Magickal Vibes * for 2006, let us know if anything wild or wonderful comes your way!

Thank you, I will be sure to say if anything happens :)

Actually, you wouldn't be interested in perhaps coming with us to Charleville at all? I'd be very interested to see how you work, and I think it may be of a benefit to all of us within the group to have you around, on many levels. :)
    BTW I'm used to working with the most skeptical people in the world,
    and strangely enough I'm always aked interesting questions.

It's funny how that works out sometimes... still, I'm sure in some way, that's good.
    Never been confronted by the christian church or any establishment. But thats cos they know me personally I suppose, and as I say my public predictions( not important to me unless it's something helpful to people) have always been to earn money , I've raised 2 children on my own and prefer media to pay me, rather than individuals.Biright Blessings

My faith in the christian church tends to be lacking, for various reasons, though I have no problem with christianity in general. I've never actually heard any of your predictions myself, but then again, I did stop watching TV ages ago for the most part, and now I'm over in the UK, so I doubt I'll be seeing them this year either.

Anyway, I think I'd better get going... I have to meet up with a friend in London, and it's quite a trip!

Best regards

Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I'll be good. But uncompromising in my dedication to the truth. And I'm sick as a dog this morning. Knew you'd love that...

feeling kinda ruff myself this morning, I'm thinking some fresh air would be a good thing. :)
    welcome back.

Thanks Andy, I would enjoy going to Charleville with the group ( once they are'nt armed lol ).Lucky you in London, enjoy it! Hi Solas, beautiful sunshine to enjoy today.....hope it's an omen for the rest of the year. Merry Merry Happy Happy etc to everyone.

Alas poor Zillah! Maybe I Astrally spiked your bevvies to make the seasonal hangover worse :-). Btw, you mentioned that you had apologised to me, I missed that apology completely or I would have responded. My bark is worse than my bite! So Magickal Vibes to you too for 2006!

• Advertisement

there I was, laying down in a very comfy position nursing my weariness listening to some christy moore tunes, being lulled by the melody and that song comes on, peace in the valley again and I thought thats nice.

I'm locking this thread, it has brought to light some interesting subjects worthy of discussion, but needs to be put to sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement