Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!! BULBs !!!! Wednesday 14.Dec

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

rmacm wrote:
    Pass 'em this direction I'll find a use for them *snigger* I could do with a dose of scag :P

Cheers
    Rory

Some of them have blood stains on them...I'm sure you'll have fun finding out which!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

keevita wrote:
    only messing, closet jokes (like heroin) are so passé. still intrigued about your closet escaping tho... i wanna know an in joke!

Well without mentioning any names *certain* people in the house have a little trick they like to do where they hide in people's wardrobes/closets and jump out when the poor beggar least expects it. It is a talent that requires great patience and perseverance - only a particularly talented individual can successfully pull of this david attenborough type stalking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

440Hz wrote:
    only a particularly talented individual can successfully pull of this david attenborough type stalking!

LOL, I can even hear the David Attenborough style commentary as he emerges from the closet.

It's all in good fun, unlike the whole 'nads' thing!(due to emotional and physical scars, I can never talk about it)

Don't worry keevita, as long you keep him away from enclosed spaces, you should be fine:)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Vuk wrote:

It's all in good fun, unlike the whole 'nads' thing!(due to emotional and physical scars, I can never talk about it)
    Ya ask Kai what happens to people when they do that to me. He was doin the duck walk for awhile i reckon. Actually Kai have you healed yet? Waiting for that comment to be misinterpreted!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Nukem wrote:
    Ya ask Kai what happens to people when they do that to me. He was doin the duck walk for awhile i reckon. Actually Kai have you healed yet? Waiting for that comment to be misinterpreted!

The innuendo in here is just too much for a sweet little girl like me. I just can't take it anymore.

• Advertisement

440Hz wrote:
    The innuendo in here is just too much for a sweet little girl like me. I just can't take it anymore.

Oh no, your about to commit suicide. I cant watch...

/me watches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Doncha hate when folk gossip when your not around online to defend oneself...

#1 : there is no story about closets.

#2 : my ass is fine nuke :) ty for asking.

#3 : nads???

#4 : working nights overs the holiday season sucks.

#5 : give rory the scag > it'll be worth watching :v:

#6 : goto #4.

the stroy might be retold at the 2006 beers...maybe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

kaimera wrote:
    Doncha hate when folk gossip when your not around online to defend oneself...

Ahhh, the carrier pigeons from Laois finally arrive!
    kaimera wrote:
    #3 : nads???

You do remember the night I was 'dancing'* with YORE MA!**

* maybe not dancing, more a drunken walk around the dance floor.

** There's a certain poetic justice in that and now we may leave the subject at rest......finally!

kaimera wrote:

#4 : working nights overs the holiday season sucks.

I beleive the correct phrase your looking for is

"#4 : Working nights over christmas sucks

Jesus, this non-denominational crap is really getting on my tits! :mad:

Also, yes there is a closet story!

ah yes, 'that' dance Al :v:

shuup Pete ffs, think of our non christian friends here at holiday season.

• Advertisement

kaimera wrote:
    ah yes, 'that' dance Al :v:

shuup Pete ffs, think of our non christian friends here at holiday season.

Dosent stop it being christmas does it?

smile sonny :v:

:)

Advertisement