Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!! BULBs !!!! Wednesday 14.Dec

Options
  • 12-12-2005 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

official drinks wednesday night? [cos o tuesday being the karaoke final]

yes?

Assume Nuke will PM people who have posted on UL to inform them.

post if yer going!

PM folk for details if yer afraid you wont know anybody and/ or check the photo thread at the top of the fora for who to look out for.

w00t.

Happy_Holidays! :v:

*woka_woka*

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Groody Bar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I don't see why not. Be a change from the stables.

groody bar idea ++;

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I agree.

Groody Bar HURRAA!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Hurrah!
    Groody bar - me walkies not to far. Excellent!
    PM'ing people will be done but damn me it took ages last time:mad: to find out nearly everyone had left!
    Will start ASAP.

Nukem

Just PM'd everyone who had the grace to reply yo my PM' so il do the rest later. Il post up my sig as well and cahnge my tagline. Please if you see anyone that is on boards get them to come along.

Nukem

• Advertisement

Nukem wrote:
    Hurrah!
    Groody bar - me walkies not to far. Excellent!

w00t!

partay at Nukem's place after! :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

Wow this is posted well in advance, seen as the 13th[Dec] doesn't fall on a wednesday till 2006.
    Assuming you really mean this wednesday the 14th, I'll be there!

hmm..it appears somebody was messing with time and date settings on my machine. pfft.
    :v:

Vuk wrote:
    Wow this is posted well in advance, seen as the 13th[Dec] doesn't fall on a wednesday till 2006.
    Assuming you really mean this wednesday the 14th, I'll be there!

Nerd.....how could you possibly know that without looking it up!

Any ways, I shall be there, as always. Just to state the obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

oops just remembered I can't make the beers cos I have the photo soc christmas party. I missed the last soc party by going to the BULBS so I better not miss it this time. I would say I'd go to both, if it was the stables, but Im hardly likely to make it from the sports bar to groody.
    so... you'll just have to have fun without me. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭incisor71

Thanks for the notification Nukem! I'll be there, I'll be at the gym earlier that evening .... actually, I don't know where there is coz I've never been to the Groody Bar before, so can someone pls provide basic directions? I hope I'll remember a few of you from the last time - Nukem, I hope you haven't lost the beard since the last Boards Beers!

Sorry that I won't see you there 440Hz - time to get your social secretary some training on how to avoid double-booking your time. Happy Christmas! :)

{Edit: I didn't notice any mention of what time to converge on the Groody Bar.... any ideas? I would suggest 9pm, but that'd be suiting my own congested evening schedule.}

Groody Bar,

from UL, left towards Limerick City, then straight thru Groody Roundabout; it's on your left down the road a bit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭PlasseyMinstrel

kaimera wrote:
    Groody Bar,

from UL, left towards Limerick City, then straight thru Groody Roundabout; it's on your left down the road a bit :)
    Right towards the city, surely?

Right towards the city, surely?

hmmm...

/me steps into giant map of Limerick City and surrounding area...

left; right; left;

yea, right is right :v:

8.30 ish - for those who replied to my PM's thanks and to those who didnt :mad: Not replying makes baby nukem cry.

helpful me as always!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Is the time set for 8.30 so?

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

so...do we all meet under our boards names? or do we divulge our secret identities? cos i have a pair of Clark Kentian spectacles that i would like to use....

keevita wrote:
    so...do we all meet under our boards names? or do we divulge our secret identities? cos i have a pair of Clark Kentian spectacles that i would like to use....

boards obviously :v:

keevita wrote:

Pffft newbie! We divulge our names first, then when met with utter bewilderment, we say our boards name, and all becomes clear!

Anyway, you'll never guess my name! :v:

• Advertisement

Peteee wrote:
    Anyway, you'll never guess my name! :v:

yore still a ass :v:

really...so would ye say things like, where is four hundred and forty hertz? do u want a pint incisor fiftyone? apologies if i got those names wrong. im glad i dont have numbers in my boards name. cos i do in real life.

well, yes tbh. :v:

but we shorten the un to easier names; ie remove numbers at the end or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

keevita wrote:
    rim glad i dont have numbers in my boards name. cos i do in real life.

You have numbers in your name? were your parents 1337 h4x0rz?

keevita teh 3rd perhaps :v:

keevite 111

Keevita IV. its a traditional name in my family. right, well, ill def try go to this one, hopefully see ye later.

jolly good miss. :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭incisor71

keevita wrote:
    really...so would ye say things like, where is four hundred and forty hertz? do u want a pint incisor fiftyone? apologies if i got those names wrong.

An ice-cold bottle of Miller will do me nicely... I've had to swear off the creamy black stuff for health reasons. :(

Eeep, incisorfiftyone? I hope I don't look that old (i.e., 54yo)!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

incisor71 wrote:
    An ice-cold bottle of Miller will do me nicely... I've had to swear off the creamy black stuff for health reasons. :(

Eeep, incisorfiftyone? I hope I don't look that old (i.e., 54yo)!!

Bring back your signature! You tryna tell me something something something............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

kaimera wrote:
    well, yes tbh. :v:

but we shorten the un to easier names; ie remove numbers at the end or whatever.

We do? well what does that make me then? no name girl? if you take my numbers what the hell do you leave me with - nothing I tell you, absolutely nothing!

Advertisement