Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some advice from the boys!

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Big ones tend to have stretch marks ---- but look great in a push up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I like my missus's boobs.. no, I bleedin love em! But, I think more to the point is the fact that she loves them... and I'd even go as far as to say that she loves them even more than I do (thats impossible I hear you say :confused: ), but no seriously.. she loves em more than me.

Thing is that I love her as a package, she doesn't like her feet, but I love her feet cos they're part of her - I love the whole lot like, and thats what I presume the OP's BF does.. he loves her altogether. What I'm trying to say I guess is that when in a relationship you take the person for what they are... end of. Like someone said before, life is too short. I don't think he has an issue, I think you have an issue. Chin up ey! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

Angels wrote:
    Get your boyf to massage them instead on buying a bra just a suggestion, it worked for me (well i put on weight & they got huge from an 36AA to 38B)
    Does this work?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

dragging up old threads is a big no no

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement