Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some advice from the boys!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Angels

Anyone know if Dunnes still make the massaging bra and if it works?

Heard about it maybe 5-6 years ago but was too young (i still thought I'd grow) I'm guessin it died off?

My boyf doesn't care that I'm a size A he says his last girl had big saggy ones but I'd still love to be just a little bigger, nothing major.
    Get your boyf to massage them instead on buying a bra just a suggestion, it worked for me (well i put on weight & they got huge from an 36AA to 38B)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

|      |    |       |                 Saggy
    |      |    |       |
    |      |    |       |
    \______/    \______/

(. )(. )                      Not Saggy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I prefer big but I'd also sooner go out with a girl with a couple of bee-stings rather than a pair of fakers. Plus if yer good looking then thats more important. A dog face with giant knockers isn't going to do much for anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

BoozyBabe wrote:
    Ha Ha Ha:D

Yes, I could hold a pencil under them (just one I think), but the nipples point straight out, not down.

Droopy or not droopy?
    so long as the cherries are on the top of the cake - it's all good. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

All my girlfirends had large breasts before my last one and I had great fun.

So when I got close to my last g/f it was a complete novelty and extrmely satsifying. Yep.. i found them more sensitive too.

But someone said here that the key is confidence in ones own body and that's real important.

However, I did date a girl once who had small boobs which looked good when she had a bra on or was lying down. But when she lay on top of me or stood standing bra-less, I found them pretty scarey to look at... they hung like a damp sock on a washingline and it was bad enough for me to not persue her any further even though we got on quite well. I was annoyed at my own shallowness... but really.. they were that bad! I had visions of engineering our sex life around her been on her back as much as possible and I figured it would get real boring real fast.

So small is ok.. if they're pert and round.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

caimin wrote:
    Listen to Mickah, he knows what he's talking about. If a girl starts to find fault with herself, I generally start to believe her :p

I was in Hodges Figgas there a few minutes ago. There was a Spanish girl working behind the counter. She was average looking and had small boobs. However, she was wearing a really sexy feminine dress, had cool hair, and looked very very comfortable in her body.

It was unbelievably sexy! (am still thinking about her now.)

SHE HAD SMALL BOOBS.

Seriously, you don't need big boobs to be sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 PeterGriffen

BoozyBabe wrote:

Yes, I could hold a pencil under them (just one I think), but the nipples point straight out, not down.

Droopy or not droopy?

From the sound of them, I would guess not droopy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

From the sound of them, I would guess not droopy.

Should I post a picture???? :D:D

I don't mind them when I'm standing up straight, as they look fine (I think), but I hate them when I'm leaning over my bf.

Much prefer to be smaller.

If you love a girl, does it REALLY not matter, if her boobs are big / small / droopy, flabbly belly, dimply ass, no ass, massive ass, etc, etc, etc

(I didn't say I have all of the above, just these are hang-ups girls have)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

I wouldn't worry so much about it if I were you!

I have fairly small boobs myself! I went through a phase of being really paranoid about them! These days I am so much happier, I have a few friends with bigger boobs and they seem to put on weight so much easier!! Also we won't ever have to worry about them going south!! hehe

Us small breasted women tend to be blessed with flatter stomach's & more toned arms which means most things look great on us! So just try and see all the things about your body that you actually like, you will soon realise that things ain't as bad as they seem! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

BoozyBabe wrote:

Droopy or not droopy?

I would say they are not droppy, the pencil test was to check fullness more than anything. Real breast have a certain amount of area under them where they hang just a little, as you well know.

With the nipple test, your sound not droopy. I would suggest you simply take a look in the mirror. How do they look to you???? Basically is they have a relatively nice and full round shape then you are good i think!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

BoozyBabe, start a new thread, post a picture and lets have a poll!

Oh and btw push-up bras are ok, but don't use anything with serious padding. It just highlights the fact you're concerned about yer boobs.

My brother shagged a girl who had those boob fillet thangs in her bra. They fell out during the strip off! Ugh, what a put-off, not to speak of the let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

To be honest breasts that are to big can be quite grotesque. Bigger in my opinion isn't always better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

i prefer tits that are pert.i hate big droopey things,when i take a bra off i want them to sit there not sag1,but if ders nothing der,well thats a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

All about ass.

And usually the bigger boobs are the more the ass suffers.

Except in my girlfriends case. :D

FANTASTIC ass and boobs that somehow seem unfair for a girl of her slim build. (OOOh yeah! Giggddy giggedy giggedy :D)

Anyway ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Chavster

BoozyBabe wrote:

Droopy or not droopy?

pic? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Chavster wrote:
    pic? :p
    BoozyBabe wrote:
    Should I post a picture???? :D:D

Sorry Chavster, got there before you!!!

I'm working on it! Trying to get a volunteer to hold the camera!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Chavster

BoozyBabe wrote:

Damn this national day of protest or I'd offer my help :D (Purely because i'm a gentleman and like helping people :p )

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Op: I wouldn't worry about it tbh. If your fella is with you, it's because he likes you. Breasts /are/ nice, but they're not the be-all and end-all by any stretch of the imagination.
    BoozyBabe wrote:
    Droopy or not droopy?

Sounds not droopy to me, though with a D cup and an average chest circumference, a certain amount of sagginess has to be assumed (purely becuase of the forces of gravity). That's not a problem though. Not in the slightest.
    BoozyBabe wrote:
    If you love a girl, does it REALLY not matter, if her boobs are big / small / droopy, flabbly belly, dimply ass, no ass, massive ass, etc, etc, etc

It REALLY doesn't matter. To me at least. The size and shape of lady I have courted has varied ENORMOUSLY. It's ALL about the person tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

I'm guessing here but the fact that he's your bf probably means he's already sexually attracted to you , you meaning the whole package.

Myself I have gone out with girls with very little and a lot and enjoyed both types , I tend to agree with the rest it's more how they fit your body type proportionally I think works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

BoozyBabe wrote:
    Sorry Chavster, got there before you!!!

Please don't post pictures in PI. Send them via PM if you want to flirt with each other. Other posters, and I, do not want to be subjected to this. Bannings will ensue

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Ah...it's Friday.....a certain amount of madness is to be expected. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Binomate wrote:
    Any more than a handfull is too much.

Use two hands then!

Seriously, different people have different tastes. If your boyfriend loves you, he'll love you no matter what your body is like, or what happens to it in the future (you'll get old). In my experience women tend to want the opposite of what they have - girls with large breasts want small ones, girls with small breasts want large ones. Those that are happy with their breasts are usually suicidally paranoid about some other part of their body.

It's normal for a guy to have a preference for breasts/ass/legs, whatever, but it's by no means a deal breaker. Apart from that one time at band camp...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Ill take firm and pirky over size ANY DAY :v: .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

It's all good as far as I'm concerned, once I'm invited to the party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

im not big boobed (a B) but i get compliments bout my ass, so its all good ;) my friend gets lots of attention for her chest, but i think some leer at her, although in fairness she hardly covers up!! im happy enough havin a nice ass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭comad

if I was going out with u, I'd rather that you be happy with your body than annoying yourself over something(s!) that, in all honesty, would only be for me to play with!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Guys what can I say??!! Thank you so much I feel quite proud of my perky little ones today after reading all of your posts! and in reply to dublin dude I think.. Ive a slim figure size 8/10 and apart from my boobs or lack of them im fairly happy with the package overall! my bum gets complimented from time to time... next time i bare my chest I will do so with glee!! Ah seriously thanks it means a lot your all lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

do not worry about a thing, chest size depends on the fella involved, from reading the previous posts you'll see that people like all sizes, be confident and prowd about your body, if you show you don't have a problem with it then most fellas won't either....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

Crikey....Who would have thought the guys would be so interested in chatting about boobs, eh? :p

I've had girlfriends who were big and small - I thought they were all cracking girls and sexy as hell. Women are quite simply gorgeous. Every one of you is a fine thing to somebody. From the top of your nose to the small of your back and everything else - There's something that's just great about each one of you. All it takes is for the right kind of guy to find you attractive and he'll find something about your build that he thinks is incr-edibly sexy.

I know your boyfriends opinion is biased of course and I know it'd be nice to be attractive to other people, not just your boyfriend (nothing sinister about that). But that's not all there is to it - You go to town on any given day and you'll pass some guy who'll think you're just the funkiest thing he's ever seen....As long as you're not dressing like a hooker and acting like a loud and crude cow. Guy's dig girls....For the whole package....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭hottstuff

im not big boobed (a B) but i get compliments bout my ass, so its all good ;) my friend gets lots of attention for her chest, but i think some leer at her, although in fairness she hardly covers up!! im happy enough havin a nice ass :D

i dont believe you.wanna prove it?
    :D;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement