Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some advice from the boys!

Options
  • 08-12-2005 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

This post is going to sound really unimportant beside other people's life's problems so I apologise in advance but.. I'm wondering are guys really bothered with the size of girls boobs?!? Obviously initially it may be one of the first things yee notice but if your going out with someone would it bother you if there wasn't much there?!!
    I have a very loving boyf who compliments me on everything but really hes just be polite about that area as i really havent much to show at all! but its always in the back of my head that I'd love to have something more to offer... and no i would not consider plastic surgery!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 PeterGriffen

Well, yes, to be honest. Most guys like big pert tits. We love how they look and feel. But if you are with a long term boyfriend, it's not like it's going to be a deal breaker. He may wish from time to time that you had bigger tits, but there will be many other things in the relationship which he will consider more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Actually I disagree Mr Griffen. As long as the girl connected to the breasts is nice and she lets me touch em I couldn't care less what size they are :)

I know most of my mates go phwooar when they see big breasts but ultimately I know most of them think the same way I do. So no, breast size really isn't important imo.

Actually I disagree Mr Griffen. As long as the girl connected to the breasts is nice and she lets me touch em I couldn't care less what size they are :)

I know most of my mates go phwooar when they see big breasts but ultimately I know most of them think the same way I do. So no, breast size really isn't important imo.
    Ah dont be sayin that I have a gorgeous pair :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Sorry folks, its not about size. Its about shape, and pertness, plain and simple.

Sure, i love bug boobs, but they have to have a nice shape and be nice and pert. I have been just an enamoured by small and perts boobs in the past. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Boobless, it depends on your height, weight and body shape.

Example - my girlfriend is very athletic, very toned. Her boobs are small. But that suits her. It's totally fine with me. Obviously, if they were a little bigger I wouldn't complain :) but her boobs suit her build!

As long as you are not too out of proportion I wouldn't worry about it!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

dublindude wrote:
    As long as you are not too out of proportion I wouldn't worry about it!!
    I think this is what matters most looks wise.

Sorry everybody. Didn't mean to insinuate that all lads thought the same way. I agree that pertness is more important. Small and pert is better than big and droopy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i find booby size unimportant - its all about the ass for me./

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Chavster

As mentioned already the size of them isn't too important. As long as the girl looks good overall and I can play with em as much as i like (constantly) they're good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

Depends on the guy. I couldnt care less about boob's, ass and legs are my thing.

If he says that he's happy with them, then just take it at that, we men arent good at complex thinking, especially when put on the spot!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Big and droopy, small and pert, big and pert, doesnt really matter to most guys, at the end of the day its whats inside that counts to a guy.

So I wouldnt really worry about it, and another thing- I've had the displeasure of being with a woman with surgically enhanced breasts, brutal, not the same at all, cat, rotten, useless, stick with what you have:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

It's not that important, different strokes, personally i like the midrif but you gotta have some curves!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Small ones are more preferrable to me but I don't think many guys like saggy boobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭hottstuff

if you dont have anthing under the bonnet , if theres something in the trunk , it usually makes up for it ;)

yes big boobies are nice but are always a bonus only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

Don't worry about it! Guys (well the guys that matter) don't really care too much about the size of their g/f's breasts.

From my experience with girls, they seem to obscess about one or two parts of their body. Their breasts are too small, their ass is too big, etc. All of these girls looked amazing to me. Thats what love does to you...

Just relax, your boyfriend loves you, he sees you as a very beautiful person and thats all that matters :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

ferdi wrote:
    i find booby size unimportant - its all about the ass for me./
    I third this sentiment. ass is far more important

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Indeed....Size is unimportant (in the same way that a males member size is unimportant to the ladies)!

Look at Kiera Knightley, not many lads would kick her out of the bed for eating tayto and she's not exactly overly endowed in the boobage department !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Any more than a handfull is too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

I actually quite like smaller boobies! They're usually way more sensitive than big 'uns and therefore subject to alot more tweaking during playtime.

The sexiest girls are the ones who are completely comfortable with their own body. I wouldn't worry about it boobless, maybe your bf actually does loves yer perky tits!

P.S. A really cheap way to get bigger boobs is to pop out a kid, my sis was in the same predicament as you, now she can't keep the bazookas in their place!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Anyone know if Dunnes still make the massaging bra and if it works?

Heard about it maybe 5-6 years ago but was too young (i still thought I'd grow) I'm guessin it died off?

My boyf doesn't care that I'm a size A he says his last girl had big saggy ones but I'd still love to be just a little bigger, nothing major.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Mickah wrote:
    The sexiest girls are the ones who are completely comfortable with their own body.

Listen to Mickah, he knows what he's talking about. If a girl starts to find fault with herself, I generally start to believe her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Ok, now I'M concerned!!!!

I'm a 34D. What is classed as saggy? (Serious Answers!!)

BoozyBabe wrote:

Well it would depend if your tits hang around your ankles or not.

How's that a serious Answer!!!!!!!

Is that the only time you'd consider boobs to be saggy?

BoozyBabe wrote:

Yeah, If they're hanging way too low.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

BoozyBabe wrote:

A girlfriend once told me (she read it in a girlie mag) that if you can hold a pen/pencil under your breast, then they are saggy.

Personally, I think it's all about the nipple. The nipple makes the tit - it's like the cherry on the cake. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭hottstuff

BoozyBabe wrote:

i think this refers to age mostly hun , dont fret
    unless obesity is the cause
    either way its not nice for either

If the nipples point straight ahead or upwards with the bra on, but then point downwards when the bra comes off, then the tits are saggy. If the nipples point straight down, then they are full on, cow-udder-like, droopy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

boobless wrote:
    This post is going to sound really unimportant beside other people's life's problems so I apologise in advance but.. I'm wondering are guys really bothered with the size of girls boobs?!? Obviously initially it may be one of the first things yee notice but if your going out with someone would it bother you if there wasn't much there?!!
    I have a very loving boyf who compliments me on everything but really hes just be polite about that area as i really havent much to show at all! but its always in the back of my head that I'd love to have something more to offer... and no i would not consider plastic surgery!!

people like lots fo different things.
    some people like bigger breasts, some people like smaller ones. some like pert, some like big pendulous bazookas!

what really matters the most is not what other people think of your tits. its what you think.
    stop worrying about what other people think about them. get a padded bra and push them up, if youre uptight about it, but its not the part of your body that every guy looks at first. it wont effect your chances to get a bloke.

just learn to be happy with your own body, and it wont really make a difference to be honest.

• Advertisement

If the nipples point straight down, then they are full on, cow-udder-like, droopy.

Ha Ha Ha:D

Yes, I could hold a pencil under them (just one I think), but the nipples point straight out, not down.

Droopy or not droopy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement