Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some advice from the boys!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

anyone ever see the film "9 songs"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

Id have to be honest that most blokes look a girl up and down. I'd say don't worry, im sure there is more to you, So i wouldn't worry it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

hottstuff wrote:
    i dont believe you.wanna prove it?
    :D;)
    ah maybe not everyone would like it :eek: :)
    though havent had too many complaints :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

I'm not a bloke but you said yu don't want to have plastic surgery, the bottom line is then to accept your boobs as they are. In my limited experience most men are very kind to women's bodies, its women who have the problem. The advantages to small breasts is 1) sensitivity - I used to have small breasts and they were so much more sensivitive, with age they've got larger and less sensitive 2) you won't get the gravity problem, you'll still have lovely pert breasts in your 40's and 50's, love them and enjoy them. What makes a woman sexy is how she feels about herself, and that transfers to the man your with, if you doubt yourself in any way, he will doubt you. if you glorify in your womanliness he will glory in you. My advice then is to glory in yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

boobless wrote:
    This post is going to sound really unimportant beside other people's life's problems so I apologise in advance but.. I'm wondering are guys really bothered with the size of girls boobs?!? Obviously initially it may be one of the first things yee notice but if your going out with someone would it bother you if there wasn't much there?!!
    I have a very loving boyf who compliments me on everything but really hes just be polite about that area as i really havent much to show at all! but its always in the back of my head that I'd love to have something more to offer... and no i would not consider plastic surgery!!

Whats the the prob? ...I prefer small boobs ..(and so do a lot of people)

but have u got small boobs or NO boobs??? ..ie. just the niples?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

Like yourself I have small boobs and I love them!! So does my fella :D - as others have said it's important to feel good about it in yourself - just as a side note, Dunnes do a great t-shirt bra which I wear with low cut tops - it kinda lifts and pushes them together, not in a false way but just to enhance what you have, give them a better shape - I feel dead sexy when I wear this and it shows in my confidence - that's what it's all about at the end of the day.....

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

As I'm sure has been said already, it;s about appretiating yourself and loving who/what you are.

I for one am a man who can appretiate many things about women. Big boobs are definatly a turn on, but a girls gotta know how to compensate, because it certainly can be done...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

There's always a trade off. Small tend towards the pertness. The girlfriend is an E, but she's quite small, so yeah, there is a little expected saggy...

At the same time though, I do love them ;)

cregser wrote:
    As I'm sure has been said already, it;s about appretiating yourself and loving who/what you are.
    hear hear!

/me claps

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Smaller are better! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

fake > all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It matters not a bit imho. Boobs for me rank amongst the other completely unimportant things in a girl like.. i dunno.. ankles and.. their knees or something.

Small-breasted women are usually much hotter in other ways also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Girlyone

when we are talking about small
    how small do you mean?
    I'm a 34A and that's pretty small in my book

im 34B; i think thats quite small also

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I'd just like to throw in my vote for the small boobs. Very much my personal preferance. Not flat chested but the small boobed. They're just so much better!! They look better imho and they fit nicely in your hand.

I feel I should be goggling, with the lads in the pub over the big-breasted ladys and hence I do. But I dont feel it at all..

Implants however.. that actually would be a dealbreaker for me *shudders. Sickening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 uglyfish3

personally i would not say the 34B are small??? they a nice size, too big is not good.
    as was already said once they in proportion with the rest of the body, all is ok. small girl small boobs, small girl with big boobs, looks like they are gonna keil over at any time, not for me anyway....... a "handy size" as they say is a better size

i think 34B is small, id like to be a C; but i aint hung up over it tbh..my friend is a D..some guys are gonna prefer her, thats grand, cant please everyone!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Delighted that the OP seems happier. :D
    i think 34B is small

Don't be mad woman. That's a fine size.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Dragan wrote:
    Sorry folks, its not about size. Its about shape, and pertness, plain and simple.

Sure, i love bug boobs, but they have to have a nice shape and be nice and pert. I have been just an enamoured by small and perts boobs in the past. :D
    In a nutshell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭adonis

wrong thread!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Tit size is not that important. I look for that in the common slut you'll find the weekend, but not with a girl I want to be with. Eyes and a smile are worth much more. That's the truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭FoXXy

i'm in a family with all girls n my older sis flaunts her bigguns and if im honest alot of the reactions she gets are just guys lookin at her chest and not her which id hate.
    mine are wot id consider right for myself. i dont want em any bigger or smaller cos id look all outta shape. jus go with wot u got... someone out there will think your hot as :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

size doesn't matter, some boys like big tits, some others like small ones. I like both. Besides, I concenctrate on the person, their face, hair, voice, personality, are way more important

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,715 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

It's been proposed by various psychologists, but especially Freud that men are attracted to big tits. The reasons are purely animalistic though, so the attraction is only temporary, and you could say it only goes skin deep.

As far as I remember, Freud said it came down to a default position that all men are attracted by homosexual effigies, so boobs reflect the arse. Thus the reason why they are on the front--to attract the male to the front, rather than the back.

However, that's just what Freud said, and my mind wouldn't exactly be perfectly ad idem with his.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

It's been proven by various psychologists, but especially Freud that men are attracted to big tits...
    ...However, that's just what Freud said, and my mind wouldn't exactly be perfectly ad idem with his.
    Well thats just it - Freud and other various psychologists never proved anything. They mearly proposed a school of taught, which was accepted by some and rejected by many others.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,715 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Zulu wrote:
    Well thats just it - Freud and other various psychologists never proved anything.
    \o/ Oops, sort of contradicted myself there. Edited, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Richelieu

each to their own, de gustibus non disputandum if you will.

I myself find myself going for the smaller variety myself but more because it relates to the type of girl i go for.
    But nobody's actually picky about that far as i know...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

\o/ Oops, sort of contradicted myself there. Edited, thanks.
    :o no worries...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jenniwren

Hi,

Just wanted to send the other side to the story..The bigger chest.....I have to say being a woman and having that bit more on top than what I would like. I went through years of turmoil with them..But over it life is tooooooo short......We will never be 100% happy from our boobs to our feet...But it is what makes you who you are, why change it!..

Many a night would love to be a smaller size...Like they say the grass is always greener on the other side. It may be you who is making an issue out of the boobs! I think if you boyfriend had a problem with your boob size, he may not be your boyfriend. So it shows he is with you for you...boobs and all.

Learn to love them whatever size....They are yours and although they may not be exactly what you want....Thats life....Enjoy it while your living.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Its Not important.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement