Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Hot people in ads" thread.....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭coonecb1

The bird from the Club Orange ad ('do you like my bits'?)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

The boss's daughter in the Heineken ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCVVK6UfMdI

She's fantastic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

The blonde surfer from the Discover Ireland ad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

There is an ad for a new Baileys drink that has three or four girls trying to order a coffee in an Italian restaurant. Instead of coffee the waiter chap brings a bottle of this new Baileys, they try it, everyone is pleasantly surprised by its refreshing taste and all ends well.
    Anywho there is a girl in this ad, she has a face that could easily convince you to shoot your friends, if said beautiful face was ever to suggest such a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

New Triumph ad....oh my.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,105 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Dr. Nick wrote: »
    New Triumph ad....oh my.

this http://www.triumph.com/uk/en/6862.html ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Savage red heads in the KBC bank and Irish ferries ads respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Kalinda

The guy in the 3 (?) ad where his friends are at a club sending him pictures and video of their night out and he heads out and joins them. Babe!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The woman in the Bertolli ad who dives onto the ground to catch a falling olive. :) Mama Mia!

• Advertisement

Bump.

Busker in the new UPC ad anyone? Cringe-worthy ad but she makes it easier to endure :)

But the winner is this little minter in what is another cringeworthy ad for Three Ireland. A face you could only marry :) Even the way she tugs her ear giving the signal to the boyfriend to come rescue her....hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This thread popped into my head over the weekend and I thought it would be interesting to resurrect it!

For those who still watch TV with ads, who makes your favourite ads tolerable? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60,398 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The trivago girl

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Just thinking about this, a few years back there were loads of ads for things like phones and broadband with hot people everywhere you looked.

Now the same services are still being advertised but they are all targeted at families and parents, with far fewer hotties on screen. Instead of a fit looking actress waving her phone you are more likely to hear a broadband ad with a soft voiceover talking about how broadband keeps your baby camera monitor reliably working, that sort of thing.

The advertisers seem to have decided that the people still watching TV ads are older and have different interest triggers. Which is nonsense, because everyone love hotties in ads.

But yeah, Trivago Girl should have her own channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I'm in Portugal at the moment and had to do a double take as they have their own trivago girl for obvious reasons.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

The trivago girl

I'll see your Trivago girl and raise you the Tui girl and her dancing of an evening with her slightly sunburned face.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭drdidlittle

Girl in the eir add with the rally driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Hot Girl in the McDonalds ad. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,804 ✭✭✭take everything

Skid X wrote: »
    Hot Girl in the McDonalds ad. Nice.

Ok I am officially old. That young fella who fancies that girl has red lipstick on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

The trivago girl

"That's how we find your hotel.....for the best price"

Ride me sideways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Historybluff

The guy in the Ulster Bank ad is hot

https://goo.gl/images/P7DjcZ

• Registered Users Posts: 21,436 ✭✭✭✭Alun

silverharp wrote: »
    I'm in Portugal at the moment and had to do a double take as they have their own trivago girl for obvious reasons.
    They have different Trivago Girls (and Guys!) all over the world. Can't beat the original one though IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,398 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Some handsome men and beautiful women used by Trivago.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I fancy the girl in the Ulster Bank couch ad. The old couch is much nicer than the new one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Ok I am officially old. That young fella who fancies that girl has red lipstick on.
    He's also looks like he's in either the NF or Combat18. Why are McDonalds trying to promote boot boys :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Pa8301

He's also looks like he's in either the NF or Combat18. Why are McDonalds trying to promote boot boys :confused:

He didn't seem the brightest alright in fairness. The waitress had to tell him what to order.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mr E wrote: »
    I fancy the girl in the Ulster Bank couch ad. The old couch is much nicer than the new one though.

Yeah, I do too though I'm unsure why.

Debora Franchi in this coffee one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

ED E wrote: »
    Yeah, I do too though I'm unsure why.

The way she says "Perfect" at the end clinches it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭Dog Man Star

Advertisement