Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a nice pic of your model?Post it Here!(But stay on topic!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

thats what I was looking at but I havent seen a EP traxxas, thats why I ask :)

brushlees is sweet :)

gotta get myself one, but I think I stay with nitro tho. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

StRiKeR wrote: »
    Walkera 4G3 full brushless :)

IMAGE_196.jpg

wow that is so awesome!

I didn't know they made such small helicopters that had basically all the functions and features of the full sized advanced helicopter.

Are there any other models/makes this small? or is 4G3 the best one out there?

Never had an RC helo before, I'm thinking of picking one up.

yea there's a new model out, walkera 4G6, its a shaft driven tail instead of motor tail, like the bigger versions of them. there are other make but they just rebranded, there's one other make but very expensive and not worth buying, I dont even remember the name of it :) it was only a fixed pitch.

but the small ones aren't recommended for beginners though.
    the smaller they are the more sensitive they are and harder to fly for beginners.

but the walkera seems very rigid to me, I couldn't speak for one who never flow a collective pitch before though, I started out from 400 size to 450 then 600 size, then down to this little beast for some fun and yes it is great fun :)

but the 4G6 is more capable than the 4G3, getting one shortly myself :)

Thanks Striker!

Smaller ones may be hard to fly but they are so cute! I'll play with a small one but I doubt I'd play with a big one, because it requires more precaution and driving out somewhere safe.

you still need to take good precaution with these 2 models as they uses wooden or carbon blades and a very high rev motor. 450 size isn't too bad, I flew that everywhere :)

• Advertisement

StRiKeR wrote: »
    you still need to take good precaution with these 2 models as they uses wooden or carbon blades and a very high rev motor. 450 size isn't too bad, I flew that everywhere :)

Trex 450 is probably my favorite helicopter, what a monster! but it's soo expensive, I cringe at the thought of paying so much for it and crashing it, especially when I'm a very inexperienced pilot.

4G6, well I can stomach that :)

you can build a dragonsky 450, clone of Trex, the airframe is only 50yoyos shippined :)
    use the fusion servos are fairly decent, futaba 6ex arent too dear and you can transfer tx & rx to other helis. or just add rx and more helis :) you build a dragonsky for not much more than the 4g6, and if you arent too far away, I, happy to help you out :)

Just got these birds :)

450 Pro and CB100

IMAGE_109b.jpg

Very nice, congrats! :D

thanks cyberghost

if you want to start off with a small heli, the cb100 could be ideal, it is very easy to fly, very stable, fun little heli, it was flying straight out of the box, well charge the batteries first :) I recommend it for any beginner on single rotor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

Hey StRiKeR, Did you upgrade your 4g3 to a CB100? or did you get a new heli. 450pro looks nice, The tail is meant to hold alot better. I never like the tail in my old 450SE, kept blowing out with the 401 gyro on it.
    My new 250SE arrived yesterday - decided to go with it since we just got a hall booked for indoor flying.... We are enjoying flying our shock fylers at present there (great for 3d/prop hanging) so can't wait to try out the 250.

hey syl77, the CB100 is a new improve fixed pitch from the 4#3, double brushless, it fun, got it for my 2 year old, she loves it :) and the 7months old baby loves watch it flying over and back the house, lol. its a very stable little bird.

the tail is well good on the pro, can't wait to have it flying, soldering iron broke so have to wait to do the ESC and batteries, got a 4G6 as well, but I think something went terribly wrong with the RX,it wasn't flying right at start, all over the shop, took me ages and no matter what adjustment I make, it just doesn't wants to hover, feels uncontrollable and crashed :) lol, not much damaged but not too bother getting it repair yet, all I wanted from the 4G6 package was the 2801 Pro TX :)
    I never like the SE tail, it was a pain to look after, especially if you had a stock pulley, I changed the v2 tail pulley with a guide pulley, it was better but I still hated the belt :) I wouldn't mine a 250 myself, they look good.
    where about you getting a indoor hall? many going? cost much? I love to fly in a big hall, no need to fight the wind, doesnt look like we have a nice day for a while :( ah forgot the airwolf fuselage for the Pro, but kinda thinking i mightn't put the pro in the airwolf now, could stay on the shelf for sometime, till I build another 450 for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 sonic2810

heres mine 18112009217.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

sonic2810 wrote: »
    heres mine

very Mad Max looking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭seanmcgrath48

Heres mine...fitted with 29cc piston kit...

BandonFloodNovember202009002.jpg

and a Vid aswell...

My Baja

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭seanmcgrath48

Mite as well put my T-Maxx up aswell....

Hopped-UpT-MAXX006.jpg

Hopped-UpT-MAXX001.jpg

Hopped-UpT-MAXX004.jpg

Hopped-UpT-MAXX.jpg

Hopped-UpT-MAXX002.jpg

shesnopuccycat001.jpg

shesnopuccycat002.jpg

shesnopuccycat003.jpg

shesnopuccycat004.jpg

shesnopuccycat006.jpg

shesnopuccycat007.jpg

shesnopuccycat008.jpg

NitroTruckStand005.jpg

NitroTruckStand003.jpg

NitroTruckStand002.jpg

DSCF1367.jpg?t=1262718774

Shelf 1

DSCF1368.jpg?t=1262718951

Shelf 2

DSCF1369.jpg?t=1262719000

Shelf 3

DSCF1370.jpg?t=1262719032

Shelf 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bless You

Hard to beat

Bless You wrote: »
    Hard to beat

:confused: Mine

If so thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭48nico

picture of my G scale railroad ,you can see more info and pictures on my website if interested http://nslrailroad.webs.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭48nico

picture of my G scale railroad ,you can see more info and pictures on my website if interested http://nslrailroad.webs.com

NSLR 035.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Great pic!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

robbie7730 wrote: »

thats a cool photo, got any more?

Why is the prop so bent back over the body?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

It's a glider with the prop not turning.

Yes prop folds back when not spinning to reduce drag and helps landing with no landing gear.

PICT0044.JPG

PICT0070.JPG

PICT0080.JPG

PICT0190.JPG

Also a video of it here
    www.youtube.com/user/robbie77300
    over to right at bottom of thumbnails on the youtube page click see all to see other photos and videos from the glider and t-rex 600 also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 tenenbaum

cool!

That railway model looks brilliant, bridge and everything.

Trex 450 Pro and Tarot 450 Pro (going in to airwolf body tonight)
    both 8 channels ;)

IMAGE_118.jpg

IMAGE_117.jpg

IMAGE_116.jpg

:confused: Mine

If so thanks :)

Somethin is interesting about trains alright, good photos

• Advertisement

A t-rex 450 and 600. Radian is in the backround of second one as well

PICT0046.JPG