Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upskirts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i got upskirted last new years eve....if was by a mate aswell.he nearly got a heel to the head...i was fuming!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

i got upskirted last new years eve....if was by a mate aswell.he nearly got a heel to the head...i was fuming!

Were you wearing underwear? Have you proof he did it?

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Were you wearing underwear? Have you proof he did it?

yes i was wearing underwear.
    i caught him doing it.
    he took it on my freinds camera so i saw it
    and he and the rest of the alds just cracked up laughing when i snapped at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Unbelievable... she should have expected it to happen?????

:rolleyes: here we go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

i caught him doing it.
    he took it on my freinds camera so i saw it
    and he and the rest of the alds just cracked up laughing when i snapped at him.

Ashling, I dont beleive you. Please post the picture here to verify.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Nothing to see here so

*leaves thread*

thankfully it was swiftly deleted as far as i remember well it has never yet reared its head do i presume its gone never to return.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

:rolleyes: here we go

Posted 3 years ago, it's gone :P

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Of course if its a paparazzi taking a photo of (insert slapper celeb)'s knickerless crotch as she gets out of a cab, its ok it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You do realise she's a child, right?

• Advertisement

rb_ie wrote: »
    You do realise she's a child, right?

ah no in all fairness im not an adult but im not a child.im an adolescent

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that just makes it hotter tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

The Bollox wrote: »
    there are kiddie's disco's on every fortnight where I live (Skerries) and the **** the girls wear there is unbelievable, they wear belts for skirts and the plunge line in their tops go down to their navel. these are 15/16/17 year olds, what kind of parent lets their daughter go out wearing that at that age?

I have heard stories about what goes on in there too, guys getting hand jobs in the corners and stuff, it's sick!

Giggedy

Dear Diary....Jackpot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Mordeth wrote: »
    that just makes it hotter tbh
    fappin faptastic is what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

The egyptians pioneered the art of upskirting though the use of an intricately placed set of mirrors. This gave them the defence of saying the upskirtee had got in the way of a religious ceremony, allowing them to mummify them for being sacreligious before they could denounce the upskirter as a dirty perv. Simpler times.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

heel to the head? he would have seen more of you then...

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

It's a sad world alright, but tbh, because of the way the world is, she should have been more sensible whilst shopping in tesco's. I mean, yeah sure, she can wear what she wants, but unfortunately she is gonna attract unwanted attention is she dresses like a whore!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

My opinion: sure women can wear whatever the hell they want. The more revailing and/or sexy it is, the more attention it will get (depending on who's wearing it too) obviously.

Attention, ie looking, is no harm and to be expected, but shoving a camera up a skirt, or anything similar is waaaaay over the line! It's one step away from copping a feel tbh. Sick fcuk should be given a boot in the balls every morning for a few years. That'd learn him! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

cracked up

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

A few months ago a mate of mine saw a fella taking a pic up some girls skirt on the dundalk-pearse train. It was jam packed and the bloke was pretending to tie his lace or something and he saw him taking it. anyway, he gave him a box in the face and threw him off at Malahide. Fair play to him too.

A few months ago a mate of mine saw a fella taking a pic up some girls skirt on the dundalk-pearse train. It was jam packed and the bloke was pretending to tie his lace or something and he saw him taking it. anyway, he gave him a box in the face and threw him off at Malahide. Fair play to him too.

I raise an eyebrow to this story.

zuutroy wrote: »
    I raise an eyebrow to this story.

You're saying I'm lying?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

How obvious can you look, bending over to tie your lace with a phone in your hand. As far as I remember some guy got caught on the Tube with one of these, a quick google search didn't bring up the news report sorry.

well that train is packed by donabate in the morn. i mean barely-enough-room-to-hold-your-newpaper-up packed so it could be done - and obviously was being done. you wouldn't need to be a ninja or have a fukcin shoe camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You're saying I'm lying?

I believe he is.

There's only one thing for it - behind the bikesheds at 3 o'clock.

Settle this like men (or schoolchildren).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

It's a sad world alright, but tbh, because of the way the world is, she should have been more sensible whilst shopping in tesco's. I mean, yeah sure, she can wear what she wants, but unfortunately she is gonna attract unwanted attention is she dresses like a whore!

'Dressed like a whore'?? And we all know women who dress like whores deserve everything that happens to them.

You're saying I'm lying?

Well it sounds fishy alright...did he punch him in the face and then wait until the next station to continue the assault and throw him off, or did he delay his face punch until just before the station to make the punch-'n-throw one fluid motion.

In any case, attacking someone like that makes him no better than the photographer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ya cant blame him tbh. she was obviously hot, and he obviously likes lookin at vaginas...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

The_B_Man wrote: »
    ya cant blame him tbh. she was obviously hot, and he obviously likes lookin at vaginas...

Hard to argue with this tbh.

Advertisement