Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

smccarrick wrote: »
    Yay- I got two boxes too!
    Its a bit mad sending those tiny little boxes in the post- and I was surprised there wasn't any money off vouchers with the biscwits.......

hiya, do you have the link for free biccies please??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Received my post-its sample today and an apologise email saying that they got the date of my 50c coupon wrong :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

^^ Whoa, that may raise a few awkward questions arriving in the post!

dambarude wrote: »
    ^^ Whoa, that may raise a few awkward questions arriving in the post!

Well it says it will arrive 'discreetly' so hopefully not DNA test written in bold letters on the front!! How bizarre they are giving them away free though:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

ziggy23 wrote: »

Presumably the kit is free but the testing costs advertised prices?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Could be used as a prop for a play or short film I suppose :D

Presumably the kit is free but the testing costs advertised prices?

Well I ordered one for the laugh so will see if they expect people to pay to send it back for testing sure if not they can be used as extra long ear buds I suppose :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Got free post it notes. They are huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,924 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Got Marillion CD yesterday. Thanks OP.
    Not listened to it yet but I remember the original line up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Signed up for the ancestry one, they rang to confirm some details, they are sending them now!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,824 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Well spotted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

phill106 wrote: »
    Signed up for the ancestry one, they rang to confirm some details, they are sending them now!
    Did they tell you the price?
    Ancestry by DNA Testing Services
    Ancestral Origins™ DNA Ancestry Testing
    Price: €169.00 (Standard) / €179.00 (Extra Large)*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

muffler wrote: »
    Well spotted ;)

(in Dick Van Dykes best cockney accent) That was a very Acneyed gag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

lorweld wrote: »

Page gone

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hey,
    The Discover Tramore calendar is now being given away free in Ireland. No delivery charge. We had a small amount of calendar stock reserved for freebies at local festivals this summer and competitions, which are pretty much over. With the 2012 calendar now in production, we are going to give away whatever we have left at no charge. Just send me a PM with your full address.

We sold a very large number of calendars and it was well received, especially here on Boards where we had a topic in the main forum during our sale. We haven't much left and where I store boxes for leaflets, maps, brochures and calendars is getting cramped as I got another delivery of our tourism material and I will be getting the 2012 calendars soon. So ill just give away to Boardsies the calendars free to free up a bit of space. :)

For more info: www.discovertramore.ie/calendar

Again - Limited Availability. While Stocks Last. Promotion available to anybody in the Rep. of Ireland. No delivery charge and no charge for the product itself. Offer only available on orders sent via PM. :)

State in your PM the quantity please!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

See "One Day" new film for free, think you need to be a member of pigsback for this
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/710/3606.aspx?pbq=6604%2C6604%2CVOVFB

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Speedsie wrote: »
    Did they tell you the price?
    Ancestry by DNA Testing Services
    Ancestral Origins™ DNA Ancestry Testing
    Price: €169.00 (Standard) / €179.00 (Extra Large)*

They did not, and somehow I dont think i will be sending them my dna sample!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

TICKETS GONE

Would anyone like to go to Singin' in the Rain tonight in the National concert hall? I won a pair of tickets that I wont be able to use?

http://www.nch.ie/online/default.asp...7-4D337A59F7DE

First come first served!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Well it says it will arrive 'discreetly' so hopefully not DNA test written in bold letters on the front!! How bizarre they are giving them away free though:confused:

Arrived in a nice white A4 size envelope, pity the wife saw it when I had left the half opened envelope on the worktop............
    Any links here for free divorce papers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Blank_

Free 50 ml can of Batiste dry shampoo when you sign up to their newsletter (open to ROI).

http://www.batistehair.co.uk/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Edit: SOLD OUT

Nearly free... 1cent including shipping from Hong Kong. Can order up to 3.

DX Brand 4 Color Pen with a Unique Carabineer Hook
    13094873189614.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

foto joe wrote: »
    Nearly free... 1cent including shipping from Hong Kong. Can order up to 3.

DX Brand 4 Color Pen with a Unique Carabineer Hook

Sold out :-(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sully wrote: »
    Hey,
    The Discover Tramore calendar is now being given away free in Ireland. No delivery charge. We had a small amount of calendar stock reserved for freebies at local festivals this summer and competitions, which are pretty much over. With the 2012 calendar now in production, we are going to give away whatever we have left at no charge. Just send me a PM with your full address.

We sold a very large number of calendars and it was well received, especially here on Boards where we had a topic in the main forum during our sale. We haven't much left and where I store boxes for leaflets, maps, brochures and calendars is getting cramped as I got another delivery of our tourism material and I will be getting the 2012 calendars soon. So ill just give away to Boardsies the calendars free to free up a bit of space. :)

For more info: www.discovertramore.ie/calendar

Again - Limited Availability. While Stocks Last. Promotion available to anybody in the Rep. of Ireland. No delivery charge and no charge for the product itself. Offer only available on orders sent via PM. :)

State in your PM the quantity please!

Alright, everybody who sent me a PM with their request for a calendar as of 2pm today should have received a confirmation PM confirming that the calendars have been dispatched. If you did not receive any PM and put in an order BEFORE 2pm today, let me know.

I can still take orders for those still interested. :)

If you could do something for me in return and just "Like" our Facebook page;
    www.facebook.com/discovertramore it would be much appreciated. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭davehey79

Blank_ wrote: »
    Free 50 ml can of Batiste dry shampoo when you sign up to their newsletter (open to ROI).

No mention of free sample now when I signed up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gerry99

hi i would be interested in 2 calenders please if there is any still available :)

gerry99 wrote: »
    hi i would be interested in 2 calenders please if there is any still available :)

As above, please PM with your full address. :)

davehey79 wrote: »

Same here

• Advertisement

davehey79 wrote: »

Same here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement