Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

just read this in their terms & conditions

Specific terms and conditions for the "Free can of Batiste when you sign up for the newsletter"

By complying with all sign up instructions you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the general terms and any specific terms relating to the relevant promotion, as well as the wider Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change any of the terms at any time.
    In order to receive a free 50ml can of Batiste you are obliged to sign up to receive the newsletter and we will store your personal data (see above for all that pertains to this). You have the right to unsubscribe if you so wish after you have received at least 1 newsletter. We will aim to send out the free can within 30 days of receipt of your request, however we do not guarantee this. Entry is strictly limited to one per person: email address, postal address may be verified We reserve the right to send out any 50ml product of our choice and no correspondence will be entered in to regarding alternative variants. The free sample offer is limited to 2,000 cans. No cash alternate is offered. Any claims submitted by agents or third parties will be valid and not accepted by the Promoter We do not take responsibility for any lost or damaged cans that have been sent out.
    Timings of the promotion

The promotion will run until all claims for 2,000 cans have been received. At that point the promotion will close. Although we aim to close the promotion as soon as 2,000 cans have been claimed, in the event that people are still able to claim a can after the 2,000 limit has been exceeded these will not be fulfilled.
    Conditions of entry

You must be 12 years or older to claim a free can. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain consent from a parent or guardian to enter this promotion and they are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions on your behalf. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees of Vivalis Limited or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the relevant competition.
    Thanks for looking at our site

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bigbudda

Dry Shampoo....this is on the homepage too...

"Good morning guys - in relation to the confusion over free samples when you sign up to the newsletter - this was only available to the first 2,000 people to sign up. So if you signed up and nothing was mentioned about a free sample, unfortunately this is because the promotion had ended and the 2,000 limit had been reached.
    We are hoping to do this promotion again soon, and it will be announced on Facebook to make sure you guys get a chance to sign up."

Boo-urns :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 simplyfruity

http://www.bakerscomplete.co.uk/

free samples of dog food :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

http://www.bakerscomplete.co.uk/

free samples of dog food :D

Excellent !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

msg11 wrote: »
    Excellent !

Is it fit for human consumption ?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Free 50ml of Baileys
    http://www.doo-lally.com/baileys

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭helen1

I love Baileys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

lorweld wrote: »

one per person, per day!
    *mental note, check again tomorrow!*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

The DNA test arrived the other day and yep you have to pay of course:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Cannot get onto puppy food page, comes up blank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭aubhall

Welcome to FREE Mondays! Each week we focus on all of the newly digitized books you can read for FREE inside the greatest collection of Marvel comics available online: Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited! Plus, we'll let you know what's coming up next week for FREE, too! With each book, not only are you getting a free peek inside Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited, but each free Digital Comic either gives you a look at a book featured in a recent collection or a comic that's in stores now.
    How would you like to have five free digital comics to help get you through the school and work week? Here ya go!

MARVEL ADVENTURES SPIDER-MAN (2005) #49
    STEVE ROGERS: SUPER-SOLDIER #2
    X-MEN: CURSE OF THE MUTANTS - SMOKE & BLOOD #1
    SHADOWLAND #2

Find out what next week's five free digital comics will be below!*

MARVEL ADVENTURES SPIDER-MAN (2005) #50
    IRON MAN 2: AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. #1
    HEROIC AGE: SUPER HEROES #1
    THOR: FOR ASGARD #1
    INCREDIBLE HULK #611

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/story/16520/free_mondays_82211#ixzz1Vr4UJtNa

Just spotted

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 simplyfruity

Cannot get onto puppy food page, comes up blank.
    :eek:

sorry it worked fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5 multivitamin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Big Lar

No, they want access to my wall to say that I like that, I will only go so far to get free stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Big Lar wrote: »
    No, they want access to my wall to say that I like that, I will only go so far to get free stuff.

Indeed.
    I hate it when these promotions want access to your page like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Indeed.
    I hate it when these promotions want access to your page like that.

Just set up a fake facebook acc for freebies such as these, thats what I do anyway.

Dont care if my 100 Pakistani mafia wars players see something from burberry :pac:

Big Lar wrote: »

Know what ya mean, last time i had some shampoo on about my fly away hair :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

If you go to any perfume counter they usually have small samples to give out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

thanks to op nava, ordered the free jasper via the link posted (this link no longer working). It arrived last week, a single piece of jasper, nice colouration, shape's a bit unusual, sort of like an arrow head! Anyway, thanks again nava!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Got the burberry perfume and it's a proper sample in a bottle! OH DE Perfume not TOILET.... :PAC:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Did anyone get the baileys yet??

I got the Baileys this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I got my Baileys this morning too :-)

Irishchick wrote: »
    Did anyone get the baileys yet??
    I got the Baileys this morning.
    foodaholic wrote: »
    I got my Baileys this morning too :-)

I better get mine today...and tomorrow..and the day after

Yes i did it three days running, did anyone else?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

None here (yet).....

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

thank op got my baileys today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

phill106 wrote: »
    I better get mine today...and tomorrow..and the day after

Yes i did it three days running, did anyone else?

Did you use 3 different addresses?? If they were all the same would they not cop it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Got my free sample of baileys today. Tasty. Thanks OP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement