Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭Nollog

Hi Glenn,

This offer wont work for me.. whats the code?

postcode?
    BT11AA
    If that fails try adding dashes in the middle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

/\/ollog wrote: »
    postcode?
    BT11AA
    If that fails try adding dashes in the middle.
    BT1 1AA should prob be, usually a space for it as BT11 prob aint Belfast (not sure) :P BT1 is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

BT1 1AA works for Royal Mail (pass to An Post), Home Delivery Network / YODEL (pass to Fastway) and DHL UK (pass to DHL Ireland).

Be prepared to wait at a week, but items will arrive.

*Hermes / MyHermes do not pass ROI items to southern partners - they get sent back - so avoid companies who use this courier.*

To add, clancger reports here that BT1 1AA also works for CityLink, who pass to Target.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Good Food Ireland once again leads the way with a new digitally enhanced food lovers’ guide to Ireland.* You will find a carefully selected collection of the best places to visit that are committed to using local Irish food on a new Touring Guide being released this weekend. The guide reveals a range of the best culinary experiences from restaurants, pubs, cafes, hotels and cookery schools all centred on an Irish ingredient led food experience. Taking on board new technology Good Food Ireland has digitally enhanced the guide with the use of QR codes. Each culinary destination listed has a QR code beside their contact details and when a smartphone user scans the code a local Google map is displayed on their mobile device.

The guide is on release this weekend and will be distributed through The Irish Times this Saturday July 2nd, the Hertz rental car network and through Good Food Ireland members. If you would like your own personal copy, simply email the Good Food Ireland head office reservations@goodfoodireland.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Doylers wrote: »
    It wasn't anything from boards, but I was wondering would amazon post to Ireland using the postcode. I got these,
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004C62K2O/ref=oss_product
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004KU7STW/ref=oss_product

hi sorry if im off topic but if im to order of amazon this way is this how you write your address:
    street name,
    town
    Co.galway
    ireland
    bt1 1aa
    or do you write united kingdom? thanks:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭sergik

Hi Glenn,

This offer wont work for me.. whats the code?

did you answer the questions?

Please complete all fields marked *
    Q: Have you ever bought Maxitone products before?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

clairek6 wrote: »
    hi sorry if im off topic but if im to order of amazon this way is this how you write your address:
    street name,
    town
    Co.galway
    ireland
    bt1 1aa
    or do you write united kingdom? thanks:)

Spend EUR25 and you can get Free Delivery on most products- using your regular address- instead of messing around with the Belfast postcode....... If you're ordering off them anyway- just get over the 25 threshold.

smccarrick wrote: »
    Spend EUR25 and you can get Free Delivery on most products- using your regular address- instead of messing around with the Belfast postcode....... If you're ordering off them anyway- just get over the 25 threshold.
    thanks:) but its only coming to about 6 quid and i dont need anything else.. trying to save money:p

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

smccarrick wrote: »

That works great if you are buying directly off Amazon but if you are buying off an Amazon seller they don't usually post to Ireland so you migh have to use the Belfast postcode.

clairek6 wrote: »
    thanks:) but its only coming to about 6 quid and i dont need anything else.. trying to save money:p

Use both Ireland and UK

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭newbie!

I got a box of pumpkin huddle :confused: (museli) on friday. I cant recall ordering it but it must have been via boards. Very tasty it is too!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Like their Facebook page and enter your details. Took Ireland as postcode for me.

http://www.facebook.com/TabascoUK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭newbie!

Good Food guide arrived today. Two things in a week...maybe the postman finally found the house!

[QUOTE= Took Ireland as postcode for me.

http://www.facebook.com/TabascoUK[/QUOTE]

I hope you get it as it says in t & cs that its UK & Northern Ireland only.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

It's never stopped me getting a UK only freebie before.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Free face mask (click like on facebook page)

http://www.facebook.com/MontagneJeunesse?sk=app_201143516562748

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

When you click "like" of facebook for the free samples, does it come up on your page or anything? I send all the free girly stuff to the girlfriend but i dont want my facebook covered in me liking face cream and anti wrinkle stuff lol

When you click "like" of facebook for the free samples, does it come up on your page or anything? I send all the free girly stuff to the girlfriend but i dont want my facebook covered in me liking face cream and anti wrinkle stuff lol

Id be the same as you that way. It comes up but I think you can delete or hide it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Yes it does, i got some stick from herself after i signed up for some flyaway hair shampoo thing for her :)

phill106 wrote: »
    Yes it does, i got some stick from herself after i signed up for some flyaway hair shampoo thing for her :)

Ah sure as long as it can be removed its cool:D Mine is gone off for a month its my goal to send every freebie I can find to the house haha:p

Heres some free smell stuff http://www.hugo.com/freesample.php << I wont take the UK postcode that i pasted from the thread title. Edit* Put my address as bla bla waterford ireland, city as belfast and used the postcode with a space after BT1. Not to confident about getting it but hey its free lol

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.thinkwithportals.com/music.php
    Volume 2 of the soundtrack to portal 2 is now available free again, just like volume 1 was.
    1's also there if you missed my post a few thousand pages back.

For anyone heading to oxegen here is a free pair of wellies if you hand in a pair of old runners :)
    http://www.oxegen.ie/7264/news/free-wellies-at-oxegen-are-a-schuh-in/

• Registered Users Posts: 36 rearjdow

not a lot of freebies going lately :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Got the Garnier moisturiser. 14 little sachets :) thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

lorweld wrote: »

It could be just me, but i tried to download those vouchers using three browsers and nothing happens

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Diaell

No i had the same problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭muppet_man

moonboy52 wrote: »
    It could be just me, but i tried to download those vouchers using three browsers and nothing happens
    Diaell wrote: »
    No i had the same problem.

I hope I've attached the vouchers in .pdf format right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I was able to download from the original link with no problem, thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement