Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnout 3: Takedown

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,043 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

nice one irish mike :D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Back on topic. Or people will be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

lafortezza wrote:
    Anyone else playing this at the moment?
    I've just started playing and I'm amazed that something similar hasn't been done before. It a reasonable racing sim, but the crashing/demolition derby factor is intensely satisfying.

From a quick scan of games sites it has been getting great reviews.

Its great for "mates around the PS2 screaming 'Tekkit!'" style fun.

Carmageddon? Road Rash? "Demolition Derby" (you mentioned it yourself)? .,

I think it's pretty fun, because it handles and drives like the GTA cars but without the walking bits, so I think they started from that aspect rather than a race aspect like the aforementioned games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭full forward

Picked up Burnout 3 for the PS2 from Argos last night for €44.99. Whadda game!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Prepare for late nights, sore thumbs, and getting right into your mates face when you slam him of the road.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

I had the pleasure of playing this game on a large projector during the week. All I can say is WOW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

if u look around branches game dublin u will get burnout 2 preowned for 19.99 ,i got it last week ,its brilliant ,best arcade racer i have ever played ,and i,ve played most of them, burnout 3 is even better.

Advertisement