Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons Character Coming Out Of The Closet?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

SantaHoe wrote:
    Er, it couldn't be since the guy who did his voice (also the voice of Lionel Hutz) Phil Hartman was murdered by his wife a few years ago and hasn't been appearing in episodes since... tbh I'm glad they haven't tried to replace the voice like they did with Maud for a while. :(:(

The guy who did lionel hutz is dead? That sucks, he was deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

spooiirt!! wrote:

You may also remember him (pardon the pun - he did that guy too!) from such TV shows as Saturday Night Live and Newsradio (Bill McNeal.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 otherdave

I think Kent Brockman is a pretty good contender for being gay.

Have you ever seen him with a woman? Sure some of the show's he's been in have scantily clad women in them dancin around, but he doesn't exactly look very interested.

Remember when he won the lottery, he got an overall tan an wore practically nothing except for some gay speedos and some chains. Now that says gay to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

ChipZilla wrote:
    Dunno about Millhouse - he does have that crush on Lisa.

Groundskeeper Willy might be another possibility...

Yeah and Elton John was married once ........ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

otherdave wrote:
    I think Kent Brockman is a pretty good contender for being gay.

Have you ever seen him with a woman? Sure some of the show's he's been in have scantily clad women in them dancin around, but he doesn't exactly look very interested.

Remember when he won the lottery, he got an overall tan an wore practically nothing except for some gay speedos and some chains. Now that says gay to me.

He has a daughter though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 otherdave

Makaveli wrote:
    He has a daughter though.

Good point. I forgot about that.

Still, you never know. I stand by my decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭whatalanger

has to be either patty or selma, my money is on the one who didn't get married to Troy McClure and Sideshow Bob, can never figure out which one is which though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

spooiirt!! wrote:

I didnt know that, He was murdered by his wife :eek: - we're not talking about the cartoon character here but the guy who voiced him. amazed I didnt hear of that - I only just came across this thread and have up after the 1st 5 pages so has there been any update as to who it was???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Season 16 started a few weeks ago in the US. Does anyone know when this episode will be shown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

According to Digital Spy

Marge's sister Patty will come out as a lesbian in a future episode of The Simpsons, according to The Sun today.

The purple-haired heavy smoker will decide to pursue women after being snubbed by every man in Springfield. She soon finds true love after being seduced by a butch lesbian in a bar, leaving Homer horrified.

His horror is short-lived, however, as he ends up becoming ordained as a minister over the internet in order to marry the pair.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mcsavage

I was thinking' Duff man but would you consider him a long-term character? I reckon its him all the same! It couldn't be Patty or Selma! Don't they worship McGuiver! You'd never know what’s in the mind of the Simpsons writers! (Purple, monkey, dishwasher) :confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

So, did anyone watch this episode last week, then? Absolutely atrocious episode (I know that's to be expected, but the one the week before was genuinely funny in parts) with hardly a massive surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Who was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Winters wrote:

I wonder how they will get them to bring it out, maybe they'll meet someone and then have to confuse. When did the Simpsons become a drama (soap),
    What next, mystery pregnancy

Advertisement