Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons Character Coming Out Of The Closet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Man, there's allready a thread on this :)

Its gonna be flanders btw :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Threads Merged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

I think its patti and selma:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Buck Owens

Gil :D:D:D

The lenny and carl thing is a bit too obvious but it's still funny, how about one of
    Flander's kid's Rod or Todd or Barney,

yeah actually that's my guess Barney!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Originally posted by Buck Owens
    Gil :D:D:D

It's definitely going to be Gil. But it'll be a totally different show afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by Buck Owens
    how about one of Flander's kid's Rod or Todd

It's already shown them as being gay.
    My money is on Milhouse or maybe Martin Prince.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by therecklessone
    I was gonna say Nelson or Jimbo, but its all become so clear...

Troy Mclure!
    Er, it couldn't be since the guy who did his voice (also the voice of Lionel Hutz) Phil Hartman was murdered by his wife a few years ago and hasn't been appearing in episodes since... tbh I'm glad they haven't tried to replace the voice like they did with Maud for a while. :(:(

On a lighter note, I'd say it's someone major in the series, Lenny and Karl don't really seem sigificant enough to make a press release for.

Flanders seems like a good bet though.... mmm Apu anyone? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

I don't think it'll be Milhouse. Some viewers will be upset by an openly homosexual 10 year old boy. :rolleyes:

It could be Maggie. The last time when everyone thought it was Smithers, it turned out to be Maggie. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I think it will be... -Drum-roll- ............

Groundskeeper Willie :eek: - Scotsman, totally jacked body... All the signs of a Gay man.:dunno:

willy.gif

Remember that episode of the Simpson's when homer goes to Bart's school and tries to steal the Lard. Remember, when Willie was oiled and naked (Shivers at the thought :dunno: ) he looked majorly Gay!!!

Hmmm, I dunno.
    There was an episode (think it was the one where Bart has to be home-schooled after hitting the superintendant with willys tractor) where Willy gets distracted by an (appearing-out-of-nowhere) scottish woman... he looked in complete awe, and left his tractor running to go off with her... sooo it'd be inconsistant IMO... but there again, I could just be one of those simpsons-nerds that points out every little mistake.

"Be there a cool lough where a lass could wash her long red hairrr?"
    "Aye, there's a pool at me apartment complex, there was a rat in it... BUT WE GOT 'IM!!"
    Other simsons-nerds are welcome to correct the above quotes, for your nit-picking pleasure.

well some people where suggesting ned flanders but he had a ife is straight and is a very strong christian, so it will un-likely be him! but i do remember the episode you mentioned about the scottish woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Lets not forget Willy's adventures with UpSkirt...

Ooh... This lass needs a bit of pruning...

AAAGH!!! THATS WILLY!!!

I do not remember that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I think it could be Duffman and the guy who says "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?" because it would be such a cliché!

But, really, Smithers is too obvious. it's gonna be someone we won't guess and when it happens we'll all say"I had a feeling about him"! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,132 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

SantaHoe wrote:
    Lenny and Karl don't really seem sigificant enough to make a press release for.

The press release was to get people talking about the simpsons again - "oh the shock! a character comes out!"

I think it will be Lenny and Carl That will marry. they seem like a happy couple... Ha Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

andyman wrote:
    I think its patti and selma:D

one of them was seen leaving the Maison Derriere ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

pork99 wrote:
    one of them was seen leaving the Maison Derriere ;)
    :eek: I remember that!, it could actually be selma then! (I think her name was called out by patti)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

SantaHoe wrote:
    mmm Apu anyone? ;)

Married with six kids... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

8 kids! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kaiphas

what about Lisa?

She is intelligent, likes classical music, reads books and is sensitive - I rest my case!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Surely it has to be someone old enough to actually get married? :)

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    8 kids! :p

:D

I stand corrected.

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    Surely it has to be someone old enough to actually get married? :)
    didn't realise you needed to get married to be gay. Or that you got the keys of the fairy palace at a certain age

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Well, seeing as the episode revolves around gay marraiges being legalised and a character getting married to another bloke, I think you can safely dismount that PC high-horse you're on. :)

kaiphas wrote:
    didn't realise you needed to get married to be gay. Or that you got the keys of the fairy palace at a certain age

My guess is he's basing it on the original article from the first post on the thread.
    Producer Al Jean says: "We have a show where, to raise money, Springfield legalises gay marriage. Homer becomes a minister by going on the internet and filling out a form. A longtime character comes out of the closet, but I'm not saying who."

Based on that its a case of 2+2 = nearly 4.

:D

Well, seeing as the episode revolves around gay marraiges being legalised and a character getting married to another bloke, I think you can safely dismount that PC high-horse you're on. :)

Damn, beat me to it... :D

• Advertisement

I stand (by my PC horse) corrected & suitably chastised

Advertisement