Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masic shrroms - where to order?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭futility_

wellcoolstuff.com

had nothing but good experiences with these people. plus, they take credit cards which a lot of sites dont. Also, they deliver to ireland when a lot of sites dont.
    I reckon if you're doing it with mates then try the philosophers stones - about 12 grams each. You'll be laughing ur ass off all day!

From what I've read about salvia it just doesn't sound very fun. Only reason I can see for wanting to do it would be to try it before it's made illegal.

Grow kits are good too but it sucked having to wait 2 weeks before anything decent happened ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

er.. from what I've heard about salvia it sounds amazing!

it really sounds like a one of a kind plant, total and complete trip.

kone, can't get to erowid from work the category "abused drugs" is filtered out :p

after I try these shrooms I might go onto wellcoolstuff or wherever else and look at buying some other types, just to see what they're like.. I'm more into the trippy/visual side of it than the laughing/mates thing.

er...
    on wellcoolstuff
    Due to recent arrests because of magic mushroom sales, we have decided to stop selling fresh magic mushrooms to the public. When our current batch has run out we will not be ordering any more in. This may change once a test case has been presided over by the CPS. So if you want to get your shrooms, then you are best to order quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Salvia is an amazing plant, extremely powerful, not too be taken lightly. an extremely visual trip! :D

I'd recommend a 5X extract (WCS sell it) for a first time, oh and have someone to keep an eye on you too!

/Kone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Originally posted by futility_

From what I've read about salvia it just doesn't sound very fun. Only reason I can see for wanting to do it would be to try it before it's made illegal.

Salvia is very different to anything else your likely to try so dont try to compare it to other halucinagens. Its not a party drug but its awesome a couple of times a year if you've got a couple of hours and want to try something different. The halucination is very intense and you completely loose self awareness. Not one to be done alone.

thats my whole point. It's not a party drug - i.e. it doesn't sound like much fun. If I for some strange reason want to have some crazy spiritual drug experience which is sposed to be REALLY intense then I'd try that, otherwise I'm happy to have fun with things like shrooms

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea I was looking at salvia extract a while back.. just wondering, what way is the extract podwer form taken? its not smoked like the leaf, so do yea gum or something?

its sposed to be best smoked through a pipe with a butane lighter cause it has to get really hot. I've seen videos of guys smoking a very high extract of it (20+) and they were mad fúcked.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by Mordeth
    got two growboxes there last night (ordered them from kingbong.com), also got the day tripper pack has some hawaian baby woodrose seeds, wild opium lettuce joint, damiana (no idea wtf this is), some legal stimulant thing... crazy stuff altogether.

better get a scales or something so I can weigh them...

Sounds like you spent a few quid mordeth..
    how much did your shopping list come to in total euro?

See the bottom plastic container they have for sale [url=http://www.kingbong.com/acatalog/Kingbong_Magic_Mushrooms_28.htmlhere[/url] Kone, Do you think i should get one of them? because I might start producing shrooms a lot now, as a lot of my mates would be wanting to try them and so would the lads they work with..

its sposed to be best smoked through a pipe with a butane lighter cause it has to get really hot. I've seen videos of guys smoking a very high extract of it (20+) and they were mad fúcked.

OK, don't really know what a butane lighter is..
    And was thinking of just smoking it like a waterfall, (tin foil in the top of a 500ml bottle with holes in it(like a gause) hole at the bottom of bottle, light flame to top and inhalle..

altogether it came to about 180 euro, 70 euro for each of the mushroom kits and then 40 for my skins and the day tripper pack.

the lighter for salvia has to be really hot, blue flame dealy, gotta buy me a nice one this weekend :D

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Lenny
    See the bottom plastic container they have for sale [url=http://www.kingbong.com/acatalog/Kingbong_Magic_Mushrooms_28.html[/url] Kone, Do you think i should get one of them? because I might start producing shrooms a lot now, as a lot of my mates would be wanting to try them and so would the lads they work with..

To be honest Lenny, there is no real need to buy the Propagator unless you 'really' want to take up growing shrooms as a full-time hobby, I use a "stack-a-box" plastic container (Woodies - €4.99) to grow mine and I have never had a problem with early infections or dud grows.

/Kone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

To be honest Lenny, there is no real need to buy the Propagator unless you 'really' want to take up growing shrooms as a full-time hobby, I use a "stack-a-box" plastic container (Woodies - €4.99) to grow mine and I have never had a problem with early infections or dud grows.

yeh, i've grown a few boxes in an old fish tank with a heat pad at the bottom.

also, when the block has sprouted its last, smash it up and mix it with sterile wood mulch and theres a good chance you'll eke out another crop (we discovered this by accident after disposing of the detritus in an old windowbox)

hrm, seeing as I've already bought a propgator.. looks like I'm taking up mushroom growing full time :D

where do I get my hands on .. sterile wood.. mulch?

oh, and in case anybody is having any more doubts on the discussion of "magic mushrooms" on boards
    someone I know on another forum had this to say, and I think it fits :D
    Could you, your beliefs and your morals kindly **** off while we discuss the perfectly legal art of incubating various fungi? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I wouldn't call Salvia a recreational drug, I only mentioned it earlier because we were on the topic of hallucinogens and so forth. If you take a high enough dose, the hallucination becomes more than visual - you feel as though you're in an actual different place. I wrote up a bit of a 'review' on the drugs board a while back, I'll see if I can dig that up. Very interesting substance, but certainly not something to be taken lightly.

Could you, your beliefs and your morals kindly **** off while we discuss the perfectly legal art of incubating various fungi? Cheers.

Couldn't agree more ;) Nice one Mordeth!

Sico you're spot on, a high enough dose of Salvia will leave you completely detatched from reality, this is why when taking salvia you should always have someone to take care of you.

/Kone

Didn't know there was a drugs forum on boards?

I was looking at salvia ages ago and had read a bit, wasn't too sure weather or not to get it, but might order some. what type of lighter has to be used? one of those windproof lighters that give a blue flame?

aka a butane lighter! You can get them from a lot of places in town but if you want a cheapish one that will last at least a few days then buy one one in asha or cannabiz. I'm sure they sell them all over the place but i've personally never bought a butane lighter in dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Haha, I'm after getting a load of PMs regarding the 'drugs board' from people, so I'd better clarify the situation - the board I refer to was a private board a few of us used a couple of years back to discuss certain non-family-friendly topics including a planned trip to Amsterdam which never took off. It has since fallen into disuse.

www.bluelight.nu if you wanna talk about drugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

lenny i told ya already i can get ya mexicans ;)
    its between 30 - 50 for a bag i cant remember.. but they will have you fooked for a few days. lol
    am i serious?
    Kas.

• Advertisement

i think you're begging for the thread to be closed down there... if you've any "requests" to be made of boards members regarding shrooms.. best keep it to pm.

aye, well said Mordeth.

ANYONE GOT ANY HEROIN??? LOL.

Originally posted by eljono
    Umm, what did I say that's worse than what's already up on the board?

Well I don't think anyone else has tried to buy/sell shrooms publicly and directly on boards.ie....

Originally posted by eljono
    Hey I only said I was interested, didn't mention purchasing any. Would that not be illegal?:rolleyes:

not technically :rolleyes: :p;)

If someone was to say no to soapbar then they'd either want to start growing their own or smoking shít weed or waiting weeks at a time to get some decent hydro. Say YES to soapbar, it's soooo good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

@ Kone
    Go on.....

If someone was to say no to soapbar then they'd either want to start growing their own or smoking shít weed or waiting weeks at a time to get some decent hydro. Say YES to soapbar, it's soooo good.

Well this is way off topic! :eek:

It's a personal choice, rot your lungs if you like _futility, each to their own! :D

this thread isn't about hash lads...

back on topic.. how many people here have taken hawaiian baby woodrose seeds?

• Advertisement

I've taken HBWS a few times, very powerful stuff indeed! Extremely visual, seemed to suck me into my own little dimension for about 10 hours! ;) Can sometimes cause an almost k-hole like detachment. Make sure you're near a couch/bed!

The husks of the seeds can cause sore tummys for some people, I always remove them before taking them just to be on the safe side.

There are many ways of preparing them, check out erowid for a rundown

/Kone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement