Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masic shrroms - where to order?

Options
  • 15-07-2004 6:50pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Was looking at ordering some shrooms there, mexican cubinsis ones.
    was gona order 1 kilo of them, costing about 160euro, but the delivery to ireland was 75euro because of the **** courer they picked, but it would be enxt day. not willing to pay that much for them.
    just wondering anyone else purchase from any sites they'd recamend?
    might consider getting a mushie kit..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Back when I were a lad we used to go out and pick them ourselves.

Remind me again if they're legal if not dried and illegal if they are?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Ahh yea yea can pick them here. but I'm after those mexican one..
    they're legal if fresh, but illegal if you dry them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

I remember looking into this before but not bothering in the end. The shroomery has lots of good links and info. If you find somewhere reasonably cheap could you pm me?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I found a decent nuff site, that sells 1 kilo of fresh mexican cubenis mushrooms for 99GPB. but the delivery is 75 euros to ireland(from uk afaik) but it only costs 15quid to deliver to uk. which is quite expensive..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

ahhh i had great fun in amsterdamn with the mexicans... yummy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Well i think there more justifieable as they are natural! but be carefull! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

you should go to london, i was reading in ''the face'' that there is a legal loophole where they are allowed to sell fresh shrooms because technically they arent drugs unless they are dried so you can buy them straight from the stalls and nothing will be said to you..its after getting so big that people from amsterdam are coming over and people from america for their gap year.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I'd say you'd be far better off growing them Lenny, then you'd have a constant fresh supply, and a new hobby! (And a potential new source of income if you're into that sort of thing...)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I have never taken any form of Drug, other than usual prescription crap and alcohol. I doubt i ever will.

Anyway i met a guy in Prague he is an American and an Opera Singer of all things :D But in his spare time he grows wild Lettuce. www.wildlettuce.com apparently it has properties similar to canibis but i think milder. Good for tea etc and a herb in food but it has narcotic effects. Just thought i would point it out.

[edit] more opium like than canibis it seems http://www.de-sjamaan.nl/en/0308_Wild_lettuce_joint_(3).html [/edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

bloody hippy vegans......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

pm sent Lenny!

Wild Lettuce is actually used in Nytol Herbal Sleeping pills (along with other herbs etc) It has very mild sedative qualities. Definitely not anything like cannabis though.

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    you should go to london, i was reading in ''the face'' that there is a legal loophole where they are allowed to sell fresh shrooms because technically they arent drugs unless they are dried so you can buy them straight from the stalls and nothing will be said to you..its after getting so big that people from amsterdam are coming over and people from america for their gap year.....

The UK police are cracking down on this, they are bringing a test case before the courts soon. A lot of the stalls and shops selling shrooms were selling prepared/dried shrooms, which is very illegal, they are considered a class A drug when dried. Even one of the biggest online suppliers are not going to sell them anymore until the result of the test case is announced.

/Kone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

If I was going to order somthing from mexico it would be peyote
    That's the stuff the Indians use for vision quests;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Salvia's also worth a try if you're into the more spiritual side of hallucinogens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Originally posted by Sico
    Salvia's also worth a try if you're into the more spiritual side of hallucinogens.

Don't they sell it somewhere in Temple Bar legally? If so where's it at? What do I do with it? I know some friends spoke highly (sorry that wasn't a pun) of it. But tell me it lasts only a few mins... Peyote on the other hand... :ninja:

Ross

They used to sell Salvia in Asha, but it was straight leaf not extract, if you're going to do it I would recommend a standardised 5X extract for a first timer, you can get it on WCS.

Check out Erowid for dosage info etc. EROWID - SALVIA

Peyote can be ordered from potseeds.

;)

/Kone

Originally posted by RossFixxxed
    Don't they sell it somewhere in Temple Bar legally? If so where's it at? What do I do with it? I know some friends spoke highly (sorry that wasn't a pun) of it. But tell me it lasts only a few mins... Peyote on the other hand... :ninja:

Ross

I think I know the place you're on about, it says "legal canibis for sale" outside?
    Its in temple bar, inside purple moon records, crows lane

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by munkeehaven

That's true. There are several shops selling shrooms in Camden. Lenny - just fly to London, it's cheaper than the delivery you've been quoted! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

at glasto we were camped near a rake of stalls- hot dogs,kebabs, etc. etc. at the end tho was a bonafide mushie stand selling Mexicans, Philosophers Stones etc. Needless to say we had the cash out in seconds - the Mexicans are class, more a laugh than anything else. They were selling grow kits as well, I would say you're better off with one of them TBH, as you never know how customs here will react to them being brought in.

Originally posted by brocklanders
    at glasto we were camped near a rake of stalls- hot dogs,kebabs, etc. etc. at the end tho was a bonafide mushie stand selling Mexicans, Philosophers Stones etc. Needless to say we had the cash out in seconds - the Mexicans are class, more a laugh than anything else. They were selling grow kits as well, I would say you're better off with one of them TBH, as you never know how customs here will react to them being brought in.

I've had numberous shroom kits delivered and never ever had a problem with customs, why would I though, they're legal in kit state.

I've also come across stalls and shops selling in Camden/etc, usually the quality isn't great, a lot of the shrooms are already open-cap or worse already dried!
    You want them when the cap is just opening, fresh is best! ;)

Like this
    >

shroom.jpg

/Kone

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

with growboxes, how many batches of mushrooms would you generally get? i heard that you get a few batches in a growbox but is there a set limit, or can you just keep trying to grow them?

would there be a certain amount, and then you gotta replace the soil/..

how do you plant mushrooms? .. they're fungii aren't they, so do they have seeds?

buying my first kit this week hopefully, so I hope it all works out :)

might buy some fresh ones too... heh

with growboxes, how many batches of mushrooms would you generally get? i heard that you get a few batches in a growbox but is there a set limit, or can you just keep trying to grow them? --->

I have usually gotten about 2, 3 or 4 flushes, but I have heard of people getting up to 8. Just leave them be, they will eventually become infected and stop growing (random particles in the air cause this)

how do you plant mushrooms? .. they're fungii aren't they, so do they have seeds? ---->

You don't plant them, Mushrooms are grown on a substrate of nutrients brimming with lovely mycellium. You buy your kit and you're ready to go

buying my first kit this week hopefully, so I hope it all works out ---->

Best of luck with it

/Kone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 lurlow

The truly evolved person switched to crack about last week.

Let me know how it goes Kone. Am dead curious!

Thanks,
    Ross

Going on holiday in 2 weeks, so gona wait till i ceom back before I buy them.
    After my first harvest Kone, it takes about a week for the next one to grow doesn't it..? and how long would I be able to keep them for? as wouldn't want to have loads of them going off etc.. as not many of my mates would take them

After the 1st harvest it usually takes a week or maybe two for the next one to come up. If you have more than you can take (and trust me you will!!!), you can put them in the fridge (NOT the freezer - freezers destroy the psilocybin and psilocin) , that keeps them fresh for a while.

/Kone

PS: Ross, I'm not growing at the moment, my current kit is just about on it's last legs (but it has done it's job quite well over the last month or so! );)

No way, awesome, gotta get my hands on one of these, just want to be sure since i'm totally colour blind that I get the right things!!

Sweet.

Ross

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

got two growboxes there last night (ordered them from kingbong.com), also got the day tripper pack has some hawaian baby woodrose seeds, wild opium lettuce joint, damiana (no idea wtf this is), some legal stimulant thing... crazy stuff altogether.

better get a scales or something so I can weigh them...

HBWS are mental, be very careful with them Mordeth! ;) I have never had anything change by perception so intensely! Granted I did take 20 seeds

DAMIANA INFO

check out this site for cheap scales - Scales - They've never let me down

/Kone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Bought a grow kit from camden mushroom company last week in London, it will yield 500g on average. Brought it back on the plane no worries. To order them though it costs £15 to ship to ireland, a bit steep considering the kit is 20.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement