Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

knackers..... again!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

well would u agree that there is around 1 billion scumbags here on OUR planet? it makes sence i think, also the big question is are people involved in terroristm considerd scumbags? but 1 mans terrorist is another mans hero so how do u decide?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

im with newband and the rest of you, i hate knackers! they are the scum of the earth, i live in kilkenny and the council bought a house fot them out my road and with in 2 months of moving in they had the house gutted, sold everything that could be sold, and anything that couldnt be sold they burned it!! their horses are living in the house/stable! so what do the council do?? they build them a brand new house for em! Eh WTF are the council thinkin? this was a few years ago and the horses are still livin in the old house and the knack knacks are NOT living in the new house but out back in their caravans!!

but wait theres more! also me daa had a butcher shop in town and the kids used to come in and try and steal meat from us, the girls would grab the meat and stick it up/down their dress, pants and try to walk out! we've cought them on lots of occassions but im sure they got lots of meat!

so i say cull, burn, kill em all let god sort em out!!

my two cents

banbutcher

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Originally posted by banbutcher
    the girls would grab the meat and stick it up/down their dress, pants and try to walk out! we've cought them on lots of occassions
    Please, please, please tell me you didn't sell that meat on afterwards:dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Originally posted by Zulu
    ...and you know that because??? ;)

i've often seen knackers buying groceries etc in shops.. so they do pay some vat in that sense...

but the idea of the whole culling thing.... i like... sign me up...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Y'know... that biological warfare idea might just be workable. If we could get a genetic science type person on our side to single out the knacker/scumbag gene and design a toxic agent to attack only that gene then it might just work...

Either that or target it for the inbred gene; it's all good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Could all go tits up though....The bio wepion might target us instead or worse yet leave just dubliners to repopulate the world..."shutter"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Originally posted by bizmark
    Could all go tits up though....The bio wepion might target us instead or worse yet leave just dubliners to repopulate the world..."shutter"

Or it could be worse.... have People from Cork repopulate the world. It would be a world without an understandable oral language :D

Written should be okay though

Im going to get roy keane to kick your head in that will teach ya

Ye Gods! The bio warfare idea is shelved... We are fighting two wars here.. One to kill off the knackers and two, that Dubliners never get any further south than Bray.

I'm all for the wall/zoo idea.

Good lad rymus i knew i could depend on a fellow cork man.

So zoo's it is then

• Advertisement

I'll start looking around for some 40ft high electric fencing and a truck to transport it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Originally posted by rymus
    Ye Gods! The bio warfare idea is shelved... We are fighting two wars here.. One to kill off the knackers and two, that Dubliners never get any further south than Bray.

I'm all for the wall/zoo idea.

Well what ever about Dubliners trying to educate the plebs outside the pale. Please god keep cork people at home "in the real capitol - boy!" Every forign country I visit, I meet cork "boys" with their stupid "peoples republic of cork" tee-shirts. :rolleyes:

;):D

c'mon now.. back on topic. were here to rant against knackers, not poke fun at jackeens.

Originally posted by rymus
    I'll start looking around for some 40ft high electric fencing and a truck to transport it on.

I can supply 2 artic trucks at a hour or two notice (tis for the greater good after all)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

There's a lot of good ideas here, but for this to work a unified plan should be drawn. We need firstly our man in charge - a taoiseach not only sympathetic to our cause - but passionate about it. Any knackers/skangers should be prohibited from working as civil servants, health professionals or teachers (we can say they are corrupting our society). Knacker , Skanger children should be prohibited from schools/universities (to protect OUR children). Next basic rights and citizenship should be denied to these people. Any businesses owned by these people should be boycotted - leave them trade amongst themselves. Should any international sporting event ala the special Olympics be held here - signs barring knackers/skangers should be removed until after the event to control international opinion. Next step - take control of any knacker/skanger owned businesses. At this stage we have them in control, and just need to get them focused areas - to keep tracks on them - for instance in Dublin we could move all skangers / knackers to the docks area around east wall - decent folk from the area could be rehomed. As timing dictates mass executions could now begin. Someone made a suggestion about bullets - this would be too time consuming and expensive - Zyklon-B is the way to go. Camps can be setup along rail lines. At this stage we should have about 25% of them gone. Within a year fromn this point we should have no problem concluding the final solution.

Brilliance.. the perfect solution. That plan sounds a little familiar however. Just can't remember from where and in what context...

Sounds a bit like that hitler fella i think he came from derry or something

aye.. that'd be him. I knew t'was familiar!

Oooh ooh oohh.. can we tattoo numbers onto them just for fun??

Twas a shame what happened to him managed to get the goverment to fold on a number of issues (Fast 26k Internet connection and what not) but just pushed to far..Sure after a long and expensive legial battle wasnt he killed by a milk float.

Nice fella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

this whole problem is gettin outa control. Limerick is gone to the dogs. even the University and its surrounds which used to be a little oasis of safety in an otherwise war zone has gotten dodgy enough....scumbags hangin out in the housin estates just watchin their chance to pounce, they dont even want our money (well the actual travellers still do) the real scum bags just want to inflict pain and get in a fight...suppose they just dispise students.....they hang in gangs on dark corners waitin to pounce...its too late before u know it....theyre comin over "u gotta proplem?" bang...u get a soverign in the face...i managed to run away last time, not before one of em clipped me on the back of the head with a bottle, but nearly got knocked down cos i ran out on to the Dublin rd....another mate got hammered new years eve....not in town, just walkin home from a house party...he was with a girl...sure no one even knows the number for the guards, cant ring 999, they just say this line is for emergencies only.....they are NEVER around and wudnt do anythin anyway....why do we have to factor this into our daily lives? constantly watchin, bein aware of our surroundings....im SICK of these f*ckers. sure another of my mates got mugged with a knife in from of easons on O'Connell st in Dublin ..in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY....no1 pretended to see....fella just pointed out that a load of fellow skangers were watchin and he wudnt get far so he better just hand over the wallet, all the time a knife to his neck....im sorry but how can people get away with that? it makes me SO mad.

ok rant over :dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

My theory is that there is a scumbag Queen somewhere, bit like Ants, and she is popping them out cos there is no way they could reproduce so quickly.

We track her down, Alien 2 style, and kill her, they should die out quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yes I can just picture her, hideously overweight, cooped up in a nest while all the other knackers swarm all over her and mate with her. Dirty slut :)

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

I might be called racist but I would not want them living next door to me either. The only travellers I've met were trying to beg from me or rob me. And they seem to live in sh|te as far as I can see. Maybe I have a prejudiced view based on ones I have met & what I have seen.

As far as I am concerned if someone wants to live in a caravan or camper van or teepee or yurt or whatever the f*ck you are having yourself & lead a nomadic existence best of luck to them. But you do not have the right to interefere with other peoples lives through crime or creating an environmental nuisance.

So what's the solution? It seems to me that the current system of local authorities having responsibility for halting sites etc is not working. All any local authority want to do is push the problem onto the next county's doorstep. A nationwide body for "travellers affairs" which adminsters halting sites & other services for travellers and maybe even collects revenue (oh shock oh horror) from itinerants might be a better idea?

Twas a shame what happened to him managed to get the goverment to fold on a number of issues (Fast 26k Internet connection and what not) but just pushed to far..Sure after a long and expensive legial battle wasnt he killed by a milk float.

Nice fella

Tis true, tis true.. And d'ya know what? That's the reason that to this day I won't touch Dawn milk... The bastids!

Ohh and cheers for that image Draupnir; huge fat mess of a hoopy ear-ringed, Elizabeth Duke soverign ring wearing, shiny tracksuit clad knacker queen living in some 5 star caravan in some undisclosed location popping out baby knackers a mile a minute. I think that's successfully ended by obsession with sleeping at least 5 hours a night.

Ah sure we can have his memory live on with this "final solution" lark he was always talking about.....He really didnt like the post office and its workers

(you know the pc police will be on us like a russian army once they get back from school/work) :D

we might as well have our fun now then....

And on that note; I wonder what would happen if knackers started breeding with refugees???

Shandon street would be covered in caravans for one :p and we would have Criminals that could blend into the shadows for stealth get aways :cool:

(oh ya their going to rape us)

Caravans in Shandon St... "I'm lovin' it!":D. I can barely get my bike up there, I can only imagine what it'd be like with a few dozen caravans on it. All you'd hear all day is "Duncin, get in here fer yer tea... and bring yer brother Srwaahijala with ye!" We'd have thousands of Michael Jackson looking feckers (pre-1000 nosejobs) running all over the city stealing from oul' grannies and raiding scrap metal bins.

OMG, the cue for Argos would be all the way down Patrick St!

There would be a world wide shortage of Sovereign rings Argos would have to close down after which all the knackers refugees hybrids would start meeting out side the Gate cinema making Shandon street a Total no go area unless your backed up with Us tank division.So many Micheal jackson clones walking around the place will make us "normal" foke go nuts society will fall apart i tells ya!!!

• Advertisement

Y'know what this means.. As the theories of knacker/refugee hybrid children have been aired and the outcome proven to be disasterous, it is our mission as members of society to keep these two groups from ever coming close enough to risk reproducing. The task is a demanding one, I propose that this electric fence be constructed post-haste to divide the two groups indefinately.

We're through the looking glass here people.. breeding licenses aren't just a pipedream anymore. If decent society is to be restored the breedling license plan must be put into full effect.

/me contacts his local TD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement