Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

knackers..... again!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Originally posted by therecklessone
    I once threw a chip at a young wan with hoopy ear-rings when I was slightly inebriated many years ago.

Very proud I was, it hit her smack bang on the back of the head...

You Sir, are both a gent and a scholar. You have done both society and myself a magnanimous deed. As you are evidently aware, it is becoming a shame that good standing citizens are neglecting their god-given right, and moral obligation, to keep these peasants down.

Originally posted by ixoy
    [A re-post]
    COST OF THE CULL
    =============

Now the expenditure of bullets is... let's say a quid a person. However you'll need clean up crews and initial arms stocking.
    So say we have a team of manned men - 20-30. Let's settle on 25.

Their cost is as follows:
    Weekly wage per bounty hunter = 500 * 25 = 12,500
    Cost of armour, armanents, weapons = 400 * 25 = 10000
    Total = 22,5000.
    (the weapons initial costs are spread, for purposes here, overly weekly installments. We're equipping our men well).

I'll do it myself - no cost to the state (save clean up) so long as I'm granted an imunity. I'll provide my own transport, and weapon.

"...it's what you can do for your country!"

Originally posted by SantaHoe
    I'd also like to add, to those people who are on their high horse about racism - "knacker" doesn't always mean "traveler"... to many Dublin people knacker is used interchangably with "skanger" which is something else entirely.

I dunno, similar to "all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares", I'd say "all travellers are knackers, but not knackers are travellers!"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

what about all the jobs that would be lost from the white tracksuit and hoopy earring factories that would have to shut down as a result of the cull? that's a lot of revenue we'd have to lose, which isn't factored in to the equation!

Originally posted by vibe666
    what about all the jobs that would be lost from the white tracksuit and hoopy earring factories that would have to shut down as a result of the cull? that's a lot of revenue we'd have to lose, which isn't factored in to the equation!

Well we're going to need clean up squads! For bodies, and the crap they create around there hovel. ...and once we create this eutopia, I'm sure this people will be happier (if they are still alive)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Originally posted by vibe666

It'd easily be balanced out by the melting down of all the gold earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rosary beads and teeth. I thought that'd be obvious! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Also think of all the scrap metal you collect. 9ct Argos soveriegn rings, silver chains etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

ioxy's plan sounds a bit third reich.... but it sounds good to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Originally posted by newband
    do you really have to ask.................... Tallaght:rolleyes: ;)

unfortunately this is not the case in this particular incident:mad:

which made me even more wary of the whole beatin the crap outta him kinda thing.. because no knacker livin in a nice big house is doin so with a nice respectfull 9-5 ya dig?... and the last thing i wanna do is start a fight with the son/lover of an almighty warlord knacker!!! no way ho zay kimo sabi

was that out the blessington road towards CityWest? I take the bus past there every morning to work....

there's a few bling houses up there with about 50 million caravans at the side of it... a bit suss if you ask me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

I know how one or two bounty hunters could get hundreds in a day
    AND make some more money off the back of it.

1: Rent a big field with a big fence around it for a week.
    2: Put an actor posing as knacker in a caravan in it.
    3: Recruit RTE to do an interview with your actor saying that he is about to be thrown out of his field.
    4: Sit back and wait after the story airs. Within a week the field will be full of knackers.
    5: Lock the gates.

Now the fun.
    Get everyone from every gun club in Ireland and the UK. Make them pay and play celebrity sniper ala Dawn of the dead.

There you go.
    You get the bounty.
    you get the money from the game.
    and Knackers get eradicated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Sitting in the house last Friday night, 10.45, an egg hits my living room window. No damage done really, but these antisocial little fuckers need a good kicking.

String 'em up, it's the only language they understand etc. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

RTE could televise it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

Originally posted by Zulu

... or we could build a wall around their estates and create human zoo type parks.

that not what they call palestine?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The field of caravan death idea is class. Just let me get my trusty hurley, baseball bat and shotgun and I'll be along.

They outnumber us, and they're spreading. Stop the rot.

Originally posted by gucci
    that not what they call palestine?

leave it....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

je deteste les nackeurs.

And i hate people who say "you can't say they're all little scumbags"(Normally said by people who don't have to deal with them very much). Thats bollox! The vast majority of them are!

they are vermin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by Zulu
    I'll provide my own transport, and weapon.

You could start with a bag of chips...;)

Originally posted by therecklessone
    You could start with a bag of chips...;)

You Sir, are a legend.

aluminium baseball bat. Vicious weapon that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

Originally posted by Third_Echelon
    was that out the blessington road towards CityWest? I take the bus past there every morning to work....

there's a few bling houses up there with about 50 million caravans at the side of it... a bit suss if you ask me...

indeed!! hairy japanese bas*ards!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Out of interest did anyone read Ross O'Carrol-Kelly's article in the tribune last Sunday? It was really funny listening to them prepare for going to Ronans communion. It was a stroke of genius giving him a knacker son! :D

O'Carrol-Kelly? did he want to keep his maiden name?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Rella

I once threw a chip at a young wan with hoopy ear-rings when I was slightly inebriated many years ago.

With the throwing of Lucozade bottles & Chips do you not think that this behaviour is knackerish and that YOU may be a knacker!!!!???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Originally posted by luckat
    Get. A. Life.

Racism and similar nastiness isn't funny. Some little brat threw a plastic bottle at you. That doesn't mean all of the people you regard as "knackers" (99.9999999999999999repeating% of them decent people who are just getting on with their lives) are worthy of your noble wrath.

I agree. Everyone in here is a racist. It is wrong to dislike members of the travelling community just because they make a rubbish dump out of every site they visit.
    When will you get it into your heads, they are a minority group therefore we have to let them do what they want or else we're racist.

What we Irish people need is more tolerance. The next time you see them dumping a skip in a river just realise that thats 'their way of life'. When you see them parked up on motorway greens and anywhere they can stick a caravan and Hi-ace, just remember, they've done this for generations. And if they happen to move onto your estate and demand money to move, remind yourself that they're only trying to make a living.

And last but not least that you actually catch a six year old traveller stealing 200 quids worth cosmetics from Tesco, or stealing your lawnmower and strimmer- well, they're just one of the bad few.

There are 30,000 travellers in Ireland. They can't all be bad can they? All your opinions about travellers came from what 0.01% of them did. In other words, in every case it is the same 3 travellers. If only the Gardai could catch them..........

I hope I have made you all feel ashamed of yourselves for having such a racist point of view. You bastards.

If you'd bothered to read some of the previous posts, you'd see that the word "knacker" is being used here to describe the local echelons of the community, not travellers specifically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

im a racist, but hey at least im honest.

I think some people are talking about travellers and others skumbag/skangers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by SheroN
    im a racist, but hey at least im honest.

so do you feel everybody should have their own knacker?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭ALLGOOD

BURN 'EM, BURN 'EM ALL !

Haaa haaa haaaaaa !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

How about a massive tax on Caravans, knives, hoop earings, shiny tracksuits and Hiaces AND stamp duty on Caravans. Kind of like the Credit card tax (eg you have to pay it even if you're on the dole).

I believe that the person who is accusing us all of being racist is actually the one who is trying to bring race into the discussion
    -- Now that make them racist doesn't it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement