Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Resources/Vets/Petstores

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 guess

Is this run strong? hard to asemble?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

It's a steel cage type run, It comes in a very large flatpack all you have to do is attach the peices of fencing together, I'm sure it's pretty straight forward. It's very similar in style to the ones in the link posted above, only cheaper to purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 iloveanimals

Theres also a newly opened pet shop in Lucan called the fish bowl. I haven't been but apparently it's really good, might be worth the try for the cage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Anyone know if the petshop in Navan is any good. Asked here but could be waiting a while on a response...

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

OP -
    Dublin Animal Hospital:
    http://www.dublinanimals.com/

Thats not Dublin Ireland, its Dublin in the States!! Hiliarious!
    guess wrote: »
    I want to find out where i can purchase an outdoor dog enclosure/run...

You can make one yourself. We made ours and cost next to 200 euros. If you want info or pics let me know. The cilldara ones, although they are galvanised steel, are pretty pricey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

the fish bowl is a new pet store open in rosse court, balgaddy road, lucan. it is a very modern shop and and a good selection of quality products and a good selection of fish also..... and the staff are knowledgable and friendly too......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I think the dog run you are talking about might be the pet safe ones that are available in many of the hardware shops? Ive seen them assembled and price wise they are about the same as the small cill dara runs. The gate on the pet safe isnt very pet safe theres a large gap in it and the wire on the run is pretty flimsy so not suitable for say puppies and small dogs.

Ok I am guilty of being a massive fan of cill dara but you can start out with a small run eg if you have a wall to put it up against that saves on buying one panel so if you bought 2 five foot panels and one gate panel (full height) its not going to cost too much. They last a lifetime and over time you can extend it and make it as big as you want.

Sorry got carried away was supposed to post this site for bird items
    http://www.24parrot.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I am going to lock this thread for now pending a reorganisation of the forum. Once we are ready a new resources thread will be opened. Submissions will be vetted by the mods and once approved they will appear in the new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement