Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drug experiences

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

Originally posted by mr_angry
    God, not even a hint of a smiley throughout all this!

what exactly are you insinuating?

-Dempsey ... sarcasam? ...

I am the worlds least sarcastic person

... Personally I find sarcasm the lowest form of wit.

now if you don't mind .... My dealer is at the door and my wiskey is getting cold!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Originally posted by KlodaX
    what exactly are you insinuating?

-Dempsey ... sarcasam? ...

I am the worlds least sarcastic person

... Personally I find sarcasm the lowest form of wit.

now if you don't mind .... My dealer is at the door and my wiskey is getting cold!

Its suiting you though:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Originally posted by mr_angry
    God, not even a hint of a smiley throughout all this!

Maybe it's because he can pull of humour without the need to constantly reasure people he made a funny.

[edit] And now for the part of the post relevent to the thread. Just out of curiosity what are peoples view on coke? I'd never touch the stuff myself but a few of my friends take it and when I found out I wasn't sure whether to be pissed off with them of just think nothing of it. [/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I'd do anything for a bottle of calpol right now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

I'd do anything for a bottle of calpol right now

calpol_300.jpg

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124208

BESHT NIGHT EVAR

Join he LNA to attend partys like the one shown above.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Yeah just hash myslef-totally agree with caesar though calpol rules all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Oh right this thread is about **** you have taken?

Ok, lets see Many, many forms of Dope, 1 E, acid style trip pill things and thats it. AfaiR

• Registered Users Posts: 20,965 ✭✭✭✭Stark

And now for the part of the post relevent to the thread. Just out of curiosity what are peoples view on coke? I'd never touch the stuff myself but a few of my friends take it and when I found out I wasn't sure whether to be pissed off with them of just think nothing of it.

I tried some once, didn't do much for me. Then again I only snorted about a tenner's worth, you need to spend about 75 euro to get a decent high. Oh and by the way, I'm not an addict despite the "oh you do it once and you're addicted warnings" :) Although one of my friends does it a lot, he says he's not addicted that he just "really likes it" but I'd say there's a bit of denial there. Says he's "not addicted to fags either, just likes them with blah blah blah".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Tried heroin once. Probably the best feeling I've ever felt and probably ever will I got from that. Dont know if I'd try it again, I really want to, but you know..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by oeNeo
    Tried heroin once. Probably the best feeling I've ever felt and probably ever will I got from that. Dont know if I'd try it again, I really want to, but you know..

silly boy!!

careful now :8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

emr_featurepic_ga_02.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

I've done **** loads of drugs in my time ... and I smoke hash daily .... I much perfere a joint than a pint ... and I have a decent job , wife , kid and a mortgage (all the things that are supposed to be a measure of "normality" in an "acceptable society") ..... it's my vice and my choice and anyone who doesn't like that can **** off ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

wiped -
    I smoke hash daily .... I much perfere a joint than a pint ... and I have a decent job , wife , kid and a mortgage (all the things that are supposed to be a measure of "normality" in an "acceptable society") ..... it's my vice and my choice and anyone who doesn't like that can **** off ...

bravo well said sir

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Smoked hash for years, weed etc the odd time laced in something exotic like herion,cocaine, or acid. Had a great day once after a load of acid laced spliffs .. I was sat by a lake and the sun set.. it was about was about 12 noon, the sun went into the lake turned into this kinda snake .. swam towards the shore .. when it got to the shore it rose up into the air and became the sun again, was very odd. Done acid a few times,mushrooms,speed, cocaine , drink like a fish.
    Grew a whole load of weed too for fun..

I had to give up hash because I get 'the fear' ..freak out and get really really paranoid. I used to smoke pretty much every day, the only thing I miss is rolling.. man I used to dig rolling specially at parties ..big dirty cones 21 skins or 25 skins ,works of art .

Or building huge bongs.. Waterfalls were fun too .. once had the idea to fill up a bath with water get in cover over the bath with tinfoil..make a giant gauze like ,have someone burn the bones of bar pull the plug and let all the smoke drain in.. never did try the idea though.

I did that nutmeg thing one of the other dewd's was on about too..only once.. 5 or 6 crushed cloves.. tasted dire, so genius that I am decided to wash it down with about half a bottle of whiskey, woke up with my head literally in the toilet later that night. Was pretty kewl though..everything was in slow motion, including peoples speech..

Tom

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

nutmeg you say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

Have had almost everything at this stage, kinnda funny how drugs are like pokemon cards, gotta catch em all.Lived in holland last year, and I miss the high quality, the yokes were feckin lecker.strong clean tho bad for your teeth.

Heres an expericance story....
    A couple of years ago while I was in collage, was down at a friends place.one of the heads called round with 2 half ounces, and well the night was pretty much set.Also since the hash wasnt the strongest dosimetry became a priority.So after an hour or 2 I set my eyes on the traffic cone sitting in the corner, and the ideas started flying.So we got the traffic cone and put plastic bags on the bottom kinda like a diaphram of sorts.We then cut a hole on on side of the cone, and the taped some tin foil over this.the tin foil was then preforated to act as a bowl.So then we entered the testing stage, by far the stoners favourite part of any evening.the bags on the bottom were pushed in, the bowl loaded and ignition sequence was started.the bags were drawn out slowly as possible, and the traffic cone filled.It took 3 people to man this operation, the user, the burner and the pumper.The bag would be pushed in with force, and the person at the other end eyes would bulge :D bang!.tho one design problem was that the hot rocks in the bowl would go skyward.any how after recovery from this we still were on for more, que waterfalls at the sink.Now the place we were in was one of those appartments with kitchen sitting room jobby facing out on to the street, with the sink facing in at the other end of the room accross from the windows.

any how, It was getting late, and we were allround the sink, Next thing we heard a thuming sound on the window.we turned round and what did we see?.The luminous yellow glow of fear, but something was wrong.The yellow jacket and owner were turned out the way, with back facing us.2 of the lads didnt even look and carried on with the water falls.the room was full of smoke at 3 in morning and there were 2 guards outside one with his arse to the window flasing the bottom of the jacket over the garda emblem on the back of it.****!, Not only that but the guy who brought the hash round was a fearless cheeky ****er and by now was in transit to awnser the door.My heart was beating like a ****er, I followed promtly.

So we awnsered the door expecting the worst....., To out surprise the 2 guards were young lads, In damn good form, they told us that someone had complained about the music and could we "turn It down just a wee bit", the cheeky ****er had a good laugh with them, asking them in for a drink and all, but they turned down the offer and went on their merry way, in as good a form as we were.From that Night on I had a new optimism about the guards, hoping that as new generations joined the force, things would improve.

Morals of the night :Not all guards are mongs, and dope compliments engineering.Hope this helps the students among you to use your traffic cones in better ways.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I smoked one (packed) joint. Lost my eyesight for about 10-15 minutes, I thought it was never going to come back. Gone easy on it ever since. Only case I know about personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

lite weight.

some people just get a bad reaction to it dude i seen it before

there was this guy once and he smoked benson + hedges but didnt toke much
    so myself and my friend (who toked lots) asked him to go out with us for a joint
    it went around 3 times and then he slid down the wall and started to get a fit or something on the ground
    he couldnt move and was twitching he couldnt get up we had to carry him up the stairs past his parents room he was ****ing dead weight

in the end he was sleeping on an air bed with this big white face and a quiet smile

it was kinda funny looking back on it but weird though
    shocking in a way i didnt think smoke could do that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Whenever the opertunity arises I usually go for: Hash or weed in tea / coffee ... i never smoke it, i'm very anti smoking heh

Poppers - first time is great, instant buzz then you get really relaxed, use too much and u get an awful headache!

I'm pretty sure my drinks have been spiked many times in the George, heh getting drunk on 1 pint, fun ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

smoked a few joints one time, remeber senor fudge??

Had a bit of an "argument" with a cat, he was looking at me funny ;-)

Still tho, too much of anything is bad, same as alcohol, safe in small does

King

man you weren't even stoned when you had that argument with that cat i remember it i was sitting next to you "the bitch is looking at me, that cat is evil"

remember the day in your car holly when you thought you were sinking into the seat and were desperately hanging onto the steering wheel so u wouldnt do under
    while saying my hands my hands!
    ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Aren't poppers for people who bend over? Or is there a non-bending over reason to take them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Originally posted by Senor_Fudge
    some people just get a bad reaction to it dude i seen it before

there was this guy once and he smoked benson + hedges but didnt toke much
    so myself and my friend (who toked lots) asked him to go out with us for a joint
    it went around 3 times and then he slid down the wall and started to get a fit or something on the ground
    he couldnt move and was twitching he couldnt get up we had to carry him up the stairs past his parents room he was ****ing dead weight

in the end he was sleeping on an air bed with this big white face and a quiet smile

it was kinda funny looking back on it but weird though
    shocking in a way i didnt think smoke could do that

again more than likley a fruitcake anyway....

drugs just highlight it more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

Originally posted by Johnny Versace
    Aren't poppers for people who bend over? Or is there a non-bending over reason to take them??

Thats what i thought .....

you don't know azezil do you..

if you're anti-smoking and you want to try hash/weed.... check out a vapourizer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Originally posted by Mordeth
    you don't know azezil do you..

Ah yes I see now. Azezil, no offence meant :D

azezil offends everybody...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

its a huge rush for like 20 seconds then its over unluess u do the whole thing, but no straight people take em as well for the rush and the fact they are legal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement