Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drug experiences

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Used to roll up teabags into cigarettes and give them to knackers who asked me for them. Was hoping it would have some major detrimental effect like seriously sting their lungs. Unfortunately it didn't :( Would have been better off just giving them tobacco :p

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

HAHA! I used to sell peat briquettes (or whatever the spelling is) to the "cool" guys in the year below me in school. I remember one guy saying, "Man, this is good stuff."

The poor bastards probably have some serious lung disease now... sorry!! :D

BOARDS DISCLAIMER: Selling drugs is illegal. I don't want to get banned!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

*nod* a friend of mine was smokin tea bags cos she had nothin else, and just passed it to me cos i was curious

man.. what a night :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Has anyone tried smoking tea leaves or banana skins??? I remember a mate and I sitting in a ditch trying to smoke these. Was totally ridiculous

rofl
    we tried both when we were about 14,
    got nothing but a headache.

drug experiences... I'm with merc on this one, drugs make you a kiddy-fiddling-homosexual.

you people make me sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

hash
    weed
    ketamine
    e tabs
    mdma powder
    cocaine
    codeine
    mushrooms
    rohypnol
    valium!

Thats my experience, my head is now mashed, wouldnt advise doing any drugs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

Originally posted by Johnny Versace
    Has anyone tried smoking tea leaves or banana skins??? I remember a mate and I sitting in a ditch trying to smoke these. Was totally ridiculous :D

And no... it didn't work :D:D

wasnt gonna say this but after hearing about the teabags i have to

me and my mates skinned a kilo bag of peanuts tookus the most part of a day got nothing off them and it tasted mank:D :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

remember kids... marijuana is a gateway drug...

http://www.marijuanaaddiction.info/marijuana-gateway-drug.htm

apparently you can also catch something called marijuana addiction..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

If someone posted Jesus is my only drug, would you think he is a weirdo?

I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Originally posted by I am MAN
    hash
    weed
    ketamine
    e tabs
    mdma powder
    cocaine
    codeine
    mushrooms
    rohypnol
    valium!

Thats my experience, my head is now mashed, wouldnt advise doing any drugs.

Woah, you can get pure MDMA powder? That'd be the business. I'm always wary of ecstacy tablets for the impurities.

God I'd love to try some mushies/LSD. If only I had connections ...

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

yeah you can get mdma powder mostly its not pure, a friend of mine tried it before pure stuff can keep ya up for a few days, i dunno, that would be fairly mental

mushies missed them this year hopefully next year

you know mushies arent illegal? only when they are dried are they illegal - then they are conciderd as being prepaired for use... as if we would ww)

a friend of mine orderd a heap of em off a website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

MDMA powder is mental. Only done one biggish line and was off my nut about 30 seconds later, which was a bit of a surprise considering the usual 40 mins and up wait on yokes. Very strong but I felt it starting to wearing off after about an hour - ended up legging it home as I wanted to be safely back in the mothership when comedown started!!!!

As the man says, you don't need connections for mushies, get off your arse at the end of the summer! They're a lot better than trips IMO.

As regards the pro/anti-drugs debate, as I get older I think they definitely have the potential to do you real damage - even hash if you're smoking too much. Same as booze really, abuse it too much and something is going to happen. I very rarely touch them these days (once a year maybe). On top of the health reasons I find doing e's and trips and the like is very anti-social/exclusive - you tend to only have the craic with others doing the same as you, and you're non-imbibing pals feel left out/think you're a knob for ignoring them. Might not be the same fo everyone, but that's been my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

embee they have actually found that mary jane is a good treatment for epilepsy, very unfortunate what happened

I think you will find that it was found to have an ever so slight effect on people that have parietal seizures. A "petit mal" seizure which does not involve the sufferer to collapse and have tonic clonic convulsions, rather a myoclonic episode where consciousness is interrupted, a daydream like state is entered and often rapid fluttering of the eyelids and twitching of facial nerves can occur.

This is completely different to my own type of epilepsy - that is, the "grand mal" seizures where one collapses to the ground and convulses violently, where foaming at the mouth and biting of the tongue can happen.

I have read extensively of the effects of drugs on epileptics, and in the case of my own epilepsy, hash in most cases exacerbates the condition and in some cases can induce what is known as "Status Epilepticus", where a person can have continuous seizures lasting over 10 minutes.

Hash I think has a pretty negligible effect on those with the "petit mal" sort of epilepsy, because it is a different kind of electrical impulse in each type of epilepsy and different areas of the brain are affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by embee
    a daydream like state is entered and often rapid fluttering of the eyelids and twitching of facial nerves can occur.

This is completely normal behaviour for someone who's stoned off their bin! :D

Sorry Embee... I'm not making light of your situation, and sorry to hear you got a bad buzz.

Originally posted by embee
    I think you will find that it was found to have an ever so slight effect on people that have parietal seizures. A "petit mal" seizure which does not involve the sufferer to collapse and have tonic clonic convulsions, rather a myoclonic episode where consciousness is interrupted, a daydream like state is entered and often rapid fluttering of the eyelids and twitching of facial nerves can occur.

This is completely different to my own type of epilepsy - that is, the "grand mal" seizures where one collapses to the ground and convulses violently, where foaming at the mouth and biting of the tongue can happen.

I have read extensively of the effects of drugs on epileptics, and in the case of my own epilepsy, hash in most cases exacerbates the condition and in some cases can induce what is known as "Status Epilepticus", where a person can have continuous seizures lasting over 10 minutes.

Hash I think has a pretty negligible effect on those with the "petit mal" sort of epilepsy, because it is a different kind of electrical impulse in each type of epilepsy and different areas of the brain are affected.

ok how many times have you smoked hash?

im not saying that it doesnt cause them but their is a ton of evidence that suggests it helps it

http://www.norml.org.nz/article357.html

http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/medical/challenges/litigators/medical/conditions/epilepsy.cfm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1261737.stm

http://www.cfdp.ca/cmaj.htm

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/mj002b.htm

theirs been a load of medical research done recently that suggests otherwise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

barrybx3.jpg

DEADLY BUZZ!!!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

Don't do drugs.

Everyone knows drugs are bad. You are stupid if you do drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

Drugs are bad. But its our choice so **** off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Thats very rude of you.
    He does drugs you expected anything else?:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

tree huggers
    man i own 2 shotguns
    ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Originally posted by Senor_Fudge
    tree huggers
    man i own 2 shotguns
    ^_^

see
    Drugs make you a violent sociopath.

KNOW YOUR DOPE FIEND. YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT! You will not be able to see his eyes because of Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner-tenstion and his pants crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim. He will stagger and babble when questioned. He will not respect your badge. The Dope Fiend fears nothing. He will attack, for no reason, with every weapon at his command-- including yours. BEWARE. Any officer apprehending a suspected marijuana addict should use all neccessary force immediately. One stich in time (on him) will usually save nine on you.

naa mon u gots it all wrong

see i go out there with a doob hanging out me mouth and when i pops me gun flowers mon lovely colourful flowers shoot out , all the colours of the rainbow ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Originally posted by KlodaX
    Don't do drugs.

Everyone knows drugs are bad. You are stupid if you do drugs.

Do ya drink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

Originally posted by Dempsey
    Do ya drink?

No. Alcohol is a drug. So is tea and coffee.

I live on a steady diet of purified water and home grown plants.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

:D

I believe ya [\SARCASM]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

God, not even a hint of a smiley throughout all this!

i drink purified water and smoke home grown plants ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Originally posted by Senor_Fudge
    Ok mods firstly if you find this inappropriate feel free to bin it

But what i want to know is what drug experiences have people had on lsd and the like , all drugs and intoxicants basically.
    I thought up of the idea when i heard this story about a guy the last day, he inhaled lighter fluid and the grill oven started talking to him saying you shouldn't be doing that!

Well not only are these stories funny most of the time but they may also prove as a deterant to people who may feel the urge to experiment
    Its an area that can be quite shady for some people that aren't in the know very much.

Just a thought anyway..

anyone?

i know a guy who drank tea an hour later got a bang of a bus....

i know a guy who still thinks his neck is broken after breaking a tooth on acid 9 years ago

i know a guy yada yada yada yada

u will hear alot of bull**** about all drugs

at the end of the day if you're someone who takes drugs and starts talking to an oven.

you're more than likley a fruit cake anyway, the drugs just brought it to your attention.

and they make you ghey!

• Advertisement

hey man im all straight

well that was lighter fluid he was inhaling after all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement