Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭xlogo

For Sail; Wind

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Muffins spelled backwards is exactly what you do when you take them out of the oven.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Just had some counterfeit Mr Kipling mince pies.

To be fair, they were exceedingly good fakes.

Just bought a pair of tortoiseshell shoes,took me two hours to walk home

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Archeologists will date any old thing, but it will end in ruins

• Advertisement

I was injured in a Peekaboo incident and am currently being admitted to the ICU.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. 

But other times I let her sleep in.

I misplaced Dwayne Johnson’s cutting tool for the origami workshop.

I can’t believe I lost the Rock’s Paper Scissors.

Not saying I’m indecisive but when My Wife asked yesterday which deodorant I wanted for Christmas?

I said “Not sure”

It takes a lot of balls to golf like I do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,239 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How did Mary and Joseph get their groceries delivered?

On a Lidl donkey.

I'm so poor, i can't even pay attention.

I asked this girl at work why she's still dating a scruffy homeless bloke who thinks he's Elvis...

She replied, "I'm courting a tramp, I can't walk out!!..”

• Registered Users Posts: 18,965 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Duvet Know It's Christmas is being released in the charts soon. 

It's a cover.

I learned Morse code and then I couldn't sleep because the rain kept telling me to go the bathroom

Just bought a dictionary at a car boot sale , but some of the pages from the front and backw were torn out , it just goes from bad to worse

Double entendres are all very well in their place, but not in my back yard

A bloke I know had a terrible accident at work, he fell into an industrial grinder...

He's fine now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

A bloke I know had a terrible accident at work, he fell into an upholstery machine...

He's fully recovered now.

• Advertisement

If my last name was Pepper, you can bet your ass I'd have gone to medical school.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭Worztron

My mother was 80% Irish. Her name was Iris.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Elton John’s gone awful chubby lately!

Goodbye Normal Jeans.

My wife said, "I can think of 14 reasons to leave you, plus your obsession with Tennis.

I replied, "That's 15 love."

The World ruler twanging championship next year will be held in Dordogne.

I had a row with the wife last night and she threw a bottle of fabric conditioner at me.

It must have been Lenor as it was too close for comfort.

I was in Easons yesterday and a man bought copies of Death on the Nile, The Hound of the Baskervilles and Murder in the Orient Express.

I think he was a mystery shopper.

It might be cold at the moment but I've decided to put up a marquee in my garden with flashing lights and some funky music.

Now is the winter of my disco tent.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,239 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Wham are near the top of the music charts again. They did the same last Christmas.

• Advertisement

There was a big sale at the Lego store yesterday….people were lined up for blocks

Advertisement