Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

I booked into a Glasgow hotel and asked for a Tartan Room.

They gave me both.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

It got very disturbing when I resigned from the local Scrabble Club.

They kept sending me threatening letters.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭saabsaab

My wife was furious when she found out I was cheating on her after seeing my hidden letters. She swore she won't ever play scrabble with me again.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

An egg scored top marks in his leaving cert. It was an Eggcellent performance.

🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭chooseusername

She asked the barman for a double entendre, so he gave her one.

• Advertisement

Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any worse, Chris Rea's car has failed its MOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭Worztron

Where do boats go when they are sick?

The Dock.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

The pub is ten minutes from my house, however, my house is two hours from the pub.

;)
    The difference is staggering

My old school was sponsored by IKEA. Assembly usually took ages.

I'm a big fan of Rachel Riley - I saw her on Countdown the other night and got aroused, seven letters - not bad for a bloke who left school at fourteen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭trashcan

How do you milk a sheep ?

Tell him the election was stolen and ask for donations.

I was shocked coming home one Christmas eve to find my wife making love to a large man in a red suit under the tree. I asked what's going on and my wife said she thought it was me! He said is this No. 47? I said no it's 74!

Who knew Santa was Dyslexic?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

You're lucky she's not dyslexic herself, it could've been Satan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭trashcan

New Home wrote: »

Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa ?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I hasn't, but someone told me that Satan has been swamped by letters from dyslexic children asking him for toys.

My mom asked me to hand out invitations for my brother’s surprise birthday party and that’s when I realized he was the favorite twin.

New Home wrote: »

That would be one hell of a situation.

Hear about the dyslexic satanist? He tried to call satan but got the emergency services by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭amber69

saabsaab wrote: »
    Hear about the dyslexic satanist? He tried to call satan but got the emergency services by mistake.

That's not dyslexia.. Its an Australian

• Registered Users Posts: 33,044 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexia Association.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

And?

Dan?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Nad?

What's white red and lives in a tree?

A sanitary owl.

What's white and lives in a tree?

A sanitary owl.

Couldn't give a hoot!

I was playing Bonopoly last night.

It's the same as Monopoly except the streets have no name!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I was playing Bonopoly last night.

It's the same as Monopoly except the streets have no name!

Generation X joke right there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

How do you confuse a builder.

Put three shovels in front of him and tell him to take his pick.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

beauf wrote: »
    Generation X joke right there...
    How about millennial's Monopoly. Nobody can afford to buy property.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

beauf wrote: »
    How do you confuse a builder.

Put three shovels in front of him and tell him to take his pick.
    How do you confuse a builder bear ?

Tell them to go down to the woods, because today's the day the teddy bears get their picks nicked.

Advertisement