Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

People often ask me how I smuggle chocolate into the cinema?

Well...

I have a few Twix up my sleeve!

Went for an interview at a Blacksmiths

Blacksmith: “Are you any good at shoeing horses?"

I said: “No but I once told a Donkey to f**k off"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

The wife and I went grocery shopping with masks on. Got home, took our masks off and I had brought the wrong wife home. Stay alert everyone.
    Or your wife got a good offer at the supermarket !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

A lorry loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load.

Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralysed, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭chooseusername

Kim Jong Un decided to send Donald Trump a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still alive.
    Trump opened the letter which appeared to contain a single-line coded message:

370HSSV - 0773H

Trump was baffled, so he emailed it to the his aides, who had no clue either, so they sent it to the FBI

No one could solve it at FBI, so it went to the CIA. With no clue as to its meaning, FBI finally asked MSS (Ministry of State Security in China for help.

Within a few seconds MSS cabled back with this reply:

"Tell The President he's holding the message upside down."

• Advertisement

Did you not read the name of the thread?

Did you not read the name of the thread?
    OK , so, here you go; 370HSSV - 0773H

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I have just been offered a job by one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations. I'm Deloitte'd

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

What has two bottoms and kills people? An assassin.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I hate people who refuse to let go of the past. Debt collectors are the worst!

• Advertisement

Tetleys say the best way to make a good cup of tea is to use boiling water and agitate the bag.

So every morning, I pull the covers off, slap her arse and shout "two sugars fatty"beatdeadhorse.gif

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Q: How many General Relativity theorists does it take to change a lightbulb ?

A: Two, one to hold the bulb and the other to rotate space

I was having dinner with a world chess champion and there was a check tablecloth. It took them two hours to pass the salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭MOR316

Imagine how many text/WhatsApp messages have been sent between male secondary school students, simply containing the question, "When is your Mother reopening?"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

If anyone wants to come talk to me about my really bad carpentry skills …..

My door is always open …...

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

How do you help a citrus fruit? Lemon aid.

The other day at the zoo I saw a baguette in a cage. It was bread in captivity.

I just spotted an albino Dalmatian. It was the least I could do.

My wife told me to stop impersonating a flamingo. I had to put my foot down.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Orions Belt is a huge waist of space ….

Bad joke - only 3 stars

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

A man who took an airline company to court after his luggage went missing has lost his case.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.

Flat Earthers fear social distancing could lead to psychological issues and self-isolation could push some people over the edge.

Circumcision is popular because Jewish girls won’t touch anything that’s not at least 15% off.

My parents made me go on holiday to Stockholm with them, I didn't like it at first

My girlfriend and I went on our ninth date to see the Batman film.

Our dates so far can be summarised as follows - Dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, dinner, BATMAN.

My friend has just had a penis extension.

He's struggling to sell the house.

I like jokes about eyes.

The cornea, the better...

Two fleas come out of a concert. "Should we walk or take a lab?"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

My friend has just had a penis extension.

He's struggling to sell the house.
    How big is it ? I wear a big Hat !

Advertisement