Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Groucho Marx (1890-1977):

'I never forget a face, but in your case I’d be glad to make an exception.'

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Tommy Cooper (1921-1984)

'I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.'

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Billy Connolly (24 November 1942-):

'My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.'

Les Dawson (1931-1993):

'My wife sent her photograph to the Lonely Hearts Club. They sent it back saying they weren't that lonely.'

Spike Milligan (1918-2002):

'Chopsticks are one of the reasons the Chinese never invented custard.'

• Advertisement

Dorothy Parker (1893-1967):

'If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to

Bob Newhart (September 5, 1929-):

'I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.

Ken Dodd (8 November 1927-):

'I have kleptomania. But when it gets bad, I take something for it.'

Noel Coward (1899-1973):

'Never trust a man with short legs… his brain’s too near his bottom

Mark Twain (1835-1910):

'Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.'

• Advertisement

Bob Hope (1903-2003):

I remember my staff asking me when I was going to retire. I said when I could no longer hear the sound of laughter. He said: "That never stopped you before".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

Groucho Marx: "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Joan Rivers (June 1933- September 2014):

'The first time I see a jogger smiling, I'll consider it.'

George Carlin (May 1937- June 2008)

'Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.'

Mae West (1893-1980):

'I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.'

Jay Leno (April 28, 1950-):

'Politics is just show business for ugly people.'

Kenneth Williams (1926-1988):

'Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!'

Ambrose Bierce, author of The Devil's Dictionary (1842-1913):

'War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.'

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭The YOPPA

"The World Innuendo Championships are on in Paris next weekend...I'm thinking of entering my sister"

Groucho Marx: "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

I was in NYC and a black guy asked me if the Yankees won. I replied, "Yeah, man, you're free."

I bought shoes from a drug dealer; I don't know what they were laced with but I've been trippin all day.

I deleted all my German friends from my phone
    Now it's hans free

Mindy was fired from the M&M factory for throwing out all the W's

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Venison's deer ....
    Good thing chicken is cheep, eh?

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

What the difference between a catholic priest and a pimple?

Pimples wait until puberty to come on your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Niallage

There are 10 types of people in the world...
    Those who understand binary and those that don't!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

A man was killed with a starter pistol today, Police think it might have been race related.

Advertisement