Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I see the winning Lotto ticket was sold in Co Kilkenny.
    Anyone see Auto? ;)

Sadly I didn’t win the lottery, so I am kitchenside, cleaning up after dinner

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,029 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Autosport wrote: »

Coy....

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Could be Bassy either folks, don't forget that !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Autosport wrote: »

Ah theres that million dollar smile

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Ah theres that 12.5 million dollar smile

FYP :D

• Advertisement

I have a lot of friends around the marble county. I did a text around once the news broke, you know just saying "hello, remember how good a friend you are to me? Thinking of you today..."
    Got a few wtf replies but I'm pretty sure none of them are hiding the winning ticket under the mattress.

I have a lot of friends around the marble county. I did a text around once the news broke, you know just saying "hello, remember how good a friend you are to me? Thinking of you today..."
    Got a few wtf replies but I'm pretty sure none of them are hiding the winning ticket under the mattress.

Excellent soh PM , love it :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Excellent soh PM , love it :pac:

You think I'm joking? :o

You think I'm joking? :o

No ?
    I meant I like your soh sending that text !!

No sign of Buile for a while...nor Dave....hmmmm....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,807 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

A day at the beach with the little fella, home now, something to eat and then watch a friend of mine on First Dates and slag her unmercifully when it's all over :D

So spill....which one was she....they were all lovely don't think there's much to slag :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

So spill....which one was she....they were all lovely don't think there's much to slag :)

It was Sian, she came across so well, she's absolutely buzzing...can't slag her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Wasn't me anyway with the lotto

Im in bed and wide awake

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Wide awake here, also. Tough being a carer the past few days. Hoping things will quiten now and I can relax enough to get some sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

0lddog wrote: »
    What if you forget where you put the Milk Tray ?

or the cats go on strike and a mouse borrows your MT ?

Have you considered that ?

Wouldnt it be safer to demolish the MT and keep the CCE for in case of emergency ?

Nah! This is the first time I have had a whole entire box. for years Not for everyday consumption! CCM is for everyday... I am enjoying just having it more than I would eating it... ;) Neither I nor it are going anywhere!

smurfjed wrote: »
    It is what it is, there are a lot of my colleagues in a worse situation with suspended contracts, no offered contract renewals, retirement before expectation. So my glass is half full and we just have to make the most of this until it ends.

Basically nothing outwardly has changed for me. I was already what they call " cocooned" as my immune system is down and when I learned that almost no folk lived to old age with my illness and the most common cause of death is " overwhelming infection" I made my choice, Life is precious.

This solitary life is fine and I cannot manage more than I do .

Out here there are better supply services now.

But seeing the world out there and losing three family members to covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,807 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It was Sian, she came across so well, she's absolutely buzzing...can't slag her :D

Oh she is beautiful. I thought that was a good match, they both seemed smitten.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭4Ad

Stunning looking, good craic and came across as sound..Well done Sian !!

It’s Friday!!!!! Which can only mean one thing :D

Crunchie time :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Kitchen counter on the laptop at my OH’s place on the Southside, finishing up work for the weekend.

Hope y’all have a good weekend Wherers! :cool::)

• Advertisement

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Kitchen counter on the laptop at my OH’s place on the Southside, finishing up work for the weekend.

Hope y’all have a good weekend Wherers! :cool::)

I have a seven day weekend these days!

As soon as I can abandon my snug bed, to the kitchen for food then SLEEP! Going, going..... GONE!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ready for road again, work week begins, health is crap but managing so no real friday feeling here..

Ready for road again, work week begins, health is crap but managing so no real friday feeling here..

Hugs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs

Ah cheers, just my daily whinge, don't feel right until i've had one :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,031 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dr Fathom prescribes Grem 2-tacos; then see me in the morning.

We are all allowed a daily groan :D

Hugs Grem ((hugs))

Dinner time at Chez AutoSport :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,031 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Distance working online. From coffeehouse. Have become a regular. The owner came by. Said he could rig me a hammock so that I could save the walk to-and-from the university and my home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a beer watching LLS.
    Been a while since I last posted, had a brief read through the thread, hope everyone is well.
    Jupiter, glad your partner is doing well, he's a having a tough time with his Mother dying.
    Grem, Hope you're feeling a bit better
    Time for a fresh cold one, will check in later

Not been as regular posting lately myself, must pull up my socks :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭4Ad

At home fretting...
    Team meeting interview on Monday..
    The stress, my 2nd interview in 21 years..
    Not sure I want a job let alone this job..

'Tell me about yourself'..

"Im a grumpy f##k with nothing to say !!"

A friend had a word with a friend of a friend..
    They all meant well, I'm just useless at selling myself..
    Honestly I'm a good worker..not the sharpest but at least I know it !!

Advertisement