Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Just a reminder, in the last thread we banned the use of initials of people being discussed. I'd like to enforce that here also as it's headwrecking to try read and figure out.

And as usual, no speculation please.

I'm also updating the thread title.

The most recent and first time in ages it was done was probably my fault. I used them and removed them, but not before i was already quoted here.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106003546&postcount=569
    9/10 times the people are mentioned in the linked article anyway. In this case both are mentioned here, the Father and the Uncle.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/man-confessed-to-murders-court-told-1.503431

Also mentioned in this article
    https://www.herald.ie/news/prison-killing-witness-caged-23-hours-a-day-27952534.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭the sheriff is HERE

BillyBobBS wrote: »
    :D Word on the street. Yo yo home boy.

I laugh out loud at the names these fools attach to themselves, The Monk, Mad Mickey etc... What a bunch of losers.

why be here if you dont the thread? i could give people who wanted details here, only because of the names you mentioned without using initials :)
    Runner Registration Number: N/A
    Runner Make: NIKE
    Runner Model: Air Max

Change Of Vehicle Ownership
    Sold by Champion Sports in the last 3 months

Runners Registration Certificate
    No Runner Registration Certificate issued in the last: 3 months

Found them burnt out in Fairview Park I heard, witnesses said there were a pair of Adidas left there unattended for the past week, but they're gone now. They couldn't identify the model. :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

why would you quote me, i know you love my posts, it's ok, you should contact the guards if you have specific info:)
    baylah17 wrote: »
    Way to go!
    Word on the street is that is best post on the thread:D

no way, that post wasnt even original. other posters have contributed the best to this thread (not me) so if ye dont like the thread, stay the fcuk out, have a nice day.

would anyone care to guess what is meant by

"A new approach to confronting these thugs is needed"

maybe what they did to the scum that thought they could do what they wanted down in limerick.

nope Limerick is worse now than ever before, this in dublin has taken away resources need in other parts of the country.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Just a reminder, in the last thread we banned the use of initials of people being discussed. I'd like to enforce that here also as it's headwrecking to try read and figure out.

And as usual, no speculation please.

I'm also updating the thread title.

I don’t mind the list of initials this time round. As the list of possible suspects has dwindled, it’s been a lot easier to work out by who’s left ;)

why be here if you dont the thread? i could give people who wanted details here, only because of the names you mentioned without using initials :)

why would you quote me, i know you love my posts, it's ok, you should contact the guards if you have specific info:)

no way, that post wasnt even original. other posters have contributed the best to this thread (not me) so if ye dont like the thread, stay the fcuk out, have a nice day.

Ah jeez, don’t go and get urself banned! No fun without your posts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

+1 calm down deputy, it ain't personal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

nope Limerick is worse now than ever before, this in dublin has taken away resources need in other parts of the country.

Manpower is what it comes down to. I doubt it's a coincidence that shootings have increased alongside a clamp down on overtime.

This comes along side Garda managements failure to civilianise areas of the force that don't require Garda members.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,539 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Is is nearly impossible for the Garda to stop this
    For instance people post here straight away when they see the ERU check pionts, so if the good law abiding people of boards know where they are you can be sure the criminals who have a lot to lose do, do ,

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

Thats bollocks. Limk is nowhere near as bad as the height of the Dundon days. Not sure how you could possibly say now is worse than then?

Thats bollocks. Limk is nowhere near as bad as the height of the Dundon days. Not sure how you could possibly say now is worse than then?

not for feud related killing alright, but gangs in limerick have become more intelligent, due to the dum dums down fall, which was of there own making, killing people because a person refused entry to an underage person.

its all about making money, without getting heat from gardai.

• Advertisement

Would the fact the perpetrator fled on foot suggest he may have had a safe house nearby to hold up in?

that thought occurred to me, because of where people came from when Gareth was murdered or when martin o rourke was killed.

edit forget the above.

Stephen Breen

@SteBreen
    BREAKING - Suspected getaway van used by killers of Jason Molyneux recovered by Gardai. Renault van found partially burnt out close to toll bridge on Eastlink.

was it white? to fit in with the usual MO, used by kinahans

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

that thought occurred to me, because of where people came from when Gareth was murdered or when martin o rourke was killed.

edit forget the above.

Stephen Breen

@SteBreen
    BREAKING - Suspected getaway van used by killers of Jason Molyneux recovered by Gardai. Renault van found partially burnt out close to toll bridge on Eastlink.

was it white? to fit in with the usual MO, used by kinahans

Blue, but the only paper reporting it is that rag, and they have got everything else wrong so far. They seem to make it up, join the dots and hope it fits together later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,539 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

So what can the government do about this ?
    The victim had what over 100 convictions is there any other first world country in the world that he would be out on the streets ?
    The judges need to start throwing the book at any drug related crimes, even throw the book at anyone caught with class A drugs on them , name and shame them whatever it takes to make them not go back for more,
    I'm sure the demand would die down if all the middle class people who use these drugs that cause these feuds where made examples off,
    There needs to be something done

Suckit wrote: »
    Blue, but the only paper reporting it is that rag, and they have got everything else wrong so far. They seem to make it up, join the dots and hope it fits together later on.

blue, thanks, any know the year?

on the sun, i dont read it, only articles from the above person, because he has very good knowledge of all this.

from the same person, follow names, not rags :/

SECRET VISIT Derek Coakley Hutch’s brother Nathan brought in secret from prison to see body briefly at funeral home as Gardai set to mount huge security operation for funeral
    The five-minute visit was arranged by gardai after his distraught mum Noeleen and family refused to hold the funeral unless Nathan received the chance to pay his respects

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Don’t get banned sheriff some of us are hanging in your every word!!

So what can the government do about this ?
    The victim had what over 100 convictions is there any other first world country in the world that he would be out on the streets ?
    The judges need to start throwing the book at any drug related crimes, even throw the book at anyone caught with class A drugs on them , name and shame them whatever it takes to make them not go back for more,
    I'm sure the demand would die down if all the middle class people who use these drugs that cause these feuds where made examples off,
    There needs to be something done

prison is college to these guys, its how they network and learn there trade. they love there holidays to prison.

illegal drugs will always be in demand, look at legal pharmaceutical, theyre been abused all the time, and theyre worse than the legal one(for chemical strength)but thats ok, the government makes millions if not billions threw them.

education, part legislation or tolerance of "softer" drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

The fact that it turned out to be another slain scumbag doesn't mitigate my reaction and I'm not liking myself much this morning :(

You have nothing to feel bad about.. It's a completely natural instinct to move away from danger.

I once ran out of a shop in the middle of a robbery. I literally pegged it past one of the men who was holding a shotgun..

I ran straight out the door and kept running :pac:

It wasn't bravery. It was stupidity. But my instinct took over and said leave now.. My legs kicked in and that was it..

We are programmed to stay alive and avoid danger..

Never feel bad about it..

Suckit wrote: »

Gardai are anxious to speak to anyone who may have seen a white Renault Kangoo van registration No: 10 D 126064 in the last few days or in particular any sightings of this van between 9.45pm last night and 12.15am this morning.
    (By Brynmor Pattison Niall O'Connor the irish mirror)
    ill be back in a minute :)

Your vehicle information
    Reg: 10D126064
    Vehicle: 2010 Renault Kangoo ML19 85 DCI 5DR
    Colour: White

Vehicle Registration Number: 10D126064
    Vehicle Details: RENAULT / KANGOO
    Change Of Vehicle Ownership

No Changes notified in the last 3 months
    Vehicle Registration Certificate

No Vehicle Registration Certificate issued in the last: 3months

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

So criminals families are holding the guards to ransom, by threatening not to hold a funeral if another criminal is not brought from prison to see (pay respects ;)) !! These cookers are laughing at the system,even when convicted.
    Could they not just wats app a pic to him on his illegal phone.
    Beggars belief if true. No wonder there's no money for garda resources.

splinter65 wrote: »
    Don’t get banned sheriff some of us are hanging in your every word!!

Can't say I hang on every word but I do enjoy his posts..

You bring a lot to this thread sheriff.. try to stick around :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭baylah17

look at legal pharmaceutical, theyre been abused all the time, and theyre worse than the legal one(for chemical strength)but thats ok, the government makes millions if not billions threw them.

I call you out on that, lets see you facts, the research that backs that up.

2010 Renault Kangoo ML19 85 DCI 5DR

on the above, especially to the people who frequent the motors forum.

5dr meaning the MPV type (driver, passenger, with 2 rear passenger doors and boot) , ive been looking up the van type, it only has 4 doors (driver, passenger and a double rear door)

what facts are you looking for specifically?

If you're denying that we have a massive problem with abuse of both genuine and fake pharmaceuticals in this country you are delusional.

A very quick google search will give you all the info you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Thesomersarms

Is it any clearer on what gang committed last nights murder? Would find it near unbelievable that it wasn’t kinahan gang given this man was due to carry the coffin at this mornings funeral and was close friends with hutch family member, i see the ballymun story going around but this clearly seems the far more likely scenario and has all the hallmarks of the kinahans no?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

2010 Renault Kangoo ML19 85 DCI 5DR

on the above, especially to the people who frequent the motors forum.

5dr meaning the MPV type (driver, passenger, with 2 rear passenger doors and boot) , ive been looking up the van type, it only has 4 doors (driver, passenger and a double rear door)

What's the mileage? Will swap for a 93 Corolla and a bag of seedless grapes.

:pac:

Is it any clearer on what gang committed last nights murder? Would find it near unbelievable that it wasn’t kinahan gang given this man was due to carry the coffin at this mornings funeral and was close friends with hutch family member, i see the ballymun story going around but this clearly seems the far more likely scenario and has all the hallmarks of the kinahans no?

im of the thinking it was a kinahan hit, theyve used white van types for duck egg murder and two people where caught in a white van type Berlingo on there way to a hit.

we'll get there eventually, lets bide our time and keep an open mind.

any indication of type of handgun yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Heard a local woman on the radio earlier saying that the Hutch's "are a lovely family" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,308 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

im of the thinking it was a kinahan hit, theyve used white van types for duck egg murder and two people where caught in a white van type Berlingo on there way to a hit.

we'll get there eventually, lets bide our time and keep an open mind.

any indication of type of handgun yet?

I might be missing the point in these vehicle posts but are you implying that it's a Kinahan signature to use white vans or black cars for hits?

• Advertisement

Collie D wrote: »
    I might be missing the point in these vehicle posts but are you implying that it's a Kinahan signature to use white vans or black cars for hits?
    yes, youve got it in one, they fit in, bmws used in Gareth murder were black 7 series which wouldn't start and a black 5 series to my recollection to name a few, i might check all the cars used in feuds tonight if im bored.

its the small pieces of info, that make or break cases like these.

im not saying thats the case now, im just keeping a open mind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement