Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

You've got to love the head-the-balls, no matter how many accounts they go through they'll keep coming back trying to convince Irish people that the Irish will be a minority in a few years with the Chinese becoming the largest non-Irish ethnic group. Absolute mental stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Anthonylfc wrote: »
    you that stupid ??? like seriously

ive diddled the cso form numerous times

how many illegals even bother filling it out ??

or a house where loads live in it , you think they put right numbers in ???

these fookers know more about the system than we do

If you knew the answers you wouldn't be asking me. You may think these things but you certainly can't prove them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 282 ✭✭Anthonylfc

dav3 wrote: »
    You've got to love the head-the-balls, no matter how many accounts they go through they'll keep coming back trying to convince Irish people that the Irish will be a minority in a few years with the Chinese becoming the largest non-Irish ethnic group. Absolute mental stuff.

is it really ??

id love to know the true figure to irish / foreign nationals for 2000 and 2018

bet you would be shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

you prob live in an area where no foreigners live

where i am its more them than irish

Anthony, that's your own fault for moving to Kenya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Auntie Semite

is_that_so wrote: »
    We really can't assume anything of the sort. You're just pulling in figures to suit your thesis.

Whatever you say.
    But it seems to me that your position is to deny, deflect, dismiss etc
    I have a feeling that you will on this thread reject any and all evidence given to you.

• Advertisement

is it really ??

bet you would be shocked

Nah, I wouldn't.

Ah cue the abuse when poster has no point! If you knew the answers you wouldn't be asking me.

how can anybody actually quantum them facts ???

its well known we have 1000's of illegals here who don't fill in cso sensus

they one's legally here probably don't bother filling it in

i actually didnt this year myself , couldnt be asses

how many more are like that ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

is it really ??

bet you would be shocked

Im looking at the census website now, they certainly make it hard for you to find out anyway.

put back on the tin foil hat and go back asleep

you prob live in an area where no foreigners live

where i am its more them than irish
    Lots of foreigners around. I love 'em myself. Generally pleasant people of all colours.

Whatever you say.
    I have a feeling that you will on this thread reject any and all evidence given to you.

probably a nigerian prince for all we know :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'd wager barely anyone would have an issue if that was the case. The Chinese are well got over here. No real societal issues with them, hard workers and they seem to adapt very well to the point where a lot of them even take Western style names in a bid to fit in. I know it's cliche but... a great bunch of lads.

Omackeral wrote: »
    I'd wager barely anyone would have an issue if that was the case. The Chinese are well got over here. No real societal issues with them, hard workers and they seem to adapt very well to the point where a lot of them even take Western style names in a bid to fit in. I know it's cliche but... a great bunch of lads.

well said

personally no probs with ones who working and contribute to society

They really are the best group of immigrants we've had here. I don't for one second believe there are only 10,000 of them though.

Whatever you say.
    Just as you will do the same for anything you don't like. I'm an evidence-based type of individual. Show me some actual credible evidence and I'll look at it. All you've done is say we're doomed based on some problem areas, and on a self-ascribed psychic ability to predict population growth for the next 30 years.

It doesn't really matter what the denialists say.
    What does matter is that there is an ever increasing amount of people with huge concerns over immigration and this number will continue to rise.

They really are the best group of immigrants we've had here. I don't for one second believe there are only 10,000 of them though.

maybe cause they all lookalike :D:D

Is it the case though? I can't see people of Chinese origin forming the largest ethnic group by 2050. Which is exactly what people what us to believe.

The more the merrier I say.

It doesn't really matter what the denialists say.
    What does matter is that there is an ever increasing amount of people with huge concerns over immigration and this number will continue to rise.

so easy to get in here

and we give them free housing etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

The asians are probably close to outnumbering the mexicans in Los Angels and yet to see, hear, or read about a pack of asians sporting hoodies shoplifting local markets

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

There are people who'll meet for example a London born person of Irish parentage and regard them as 'not Irish' to the very core of their being and be arrogantly dismissive of their Irish parentage and family background despite the person in question being fully au fait with the politics and culture of the country, historically and contemporary.

Wonder what they'd make of an African criminal born and reared here, would they pass the Irishness test by dint of random birthplace? Would they rather have these people than the sort of 'Tan' I described?

• Advertisement

Is it the case though? I can't see people of Chinese origin forming the largest ethnic group by 2050. Which is exactly what people what us to believe.

why not ???

small country here , there is more asians in the world than any other race

30 years is a long time aswell

so easy to get in here

and we give them free housing etc

Soft touch, look at the weakling we have leading the country. Sooner the better brexit happens, then we can get rid of him.

What was the percentage of non nationals in 2002? That site is not great on the phone.

Not entirely clear. It's not as well set up for earlier ones to get the data.
    Here's a piece with numbers for 2012 and 2002.

https://www.thejournal.ie/non-national-ireland-increase-in-decade-621789-Oct2012/

Just as you will do the same for anything you don't like. I'm an evidence-based type of individual. Show me some actual credible evidence and I'll look at it. All you've done is say we're doomed based on some problem areas, and on a self-ascribed psychic ability to predict population growth for the next 30 years.

Sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Really this again?. Got any stats to back up these 'theories'?

open your eyes
    To where?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I've no idea. I'm merely putting it to you that there isn't really a major issue with the Chinese community in general from native Irish people, in my experience, even though their culture is practically alien to us. They've made a right go of things over here without ruffling feathers or taking offence to existing customs and thus have been very welcome by enlarge from what I've seen.

well said

personally no probs with ones who working and contribute to society

So why not state that more often instead of giving the impression you're going off on all of them for not being Irish?

Not entirely clear. It's not as well set up for earlier ones to get the data.
    Here's a piece with numbers for 2012 and 2002.

https://www.thejournal.ie/non-national-ireland-increase-in-decade-621789-Oct2012/

Too much, too quickly, if you ask me.

dd973 wrote: »
    There are people who'll meet for example a London born person of Irish parentage and regard them as 'not Irish' to the very core of their being and be arrogantly dismissive of their Irish parentage and family background despite the person in question being fully au fait with the politics and culture of the country, historically and contemporary.

Wonder what they'd make of an African criminal born and reared here, would they pass the Irishness test by dint of random birthplace? Would they rather have these people than the sort of 'Tan' I described?

they are animals , simple

comming from war torn countrys where killing a person means f all to them

why don't you really ever see any blacks working in normal jobs ???

all bloody taxi drivers thats why

i don't care if im called a racist because i care about the state the country is heading in , bury the heads in the sand people

that gang from balbriggan have made it down to raheny , fairview

times they are a changin

• Advertisement

they are animals , simple

comming from war torn countrys where killing a person means f all to them

why don't you really ever see any blacks working in normal jobs ???

all bloody taxi drivers thats why

i don't care if im called a racist because i care about the state the country is heading in , bury the heads in the sand people

that gang from balbriggan have made it down to raheny , fairview

It will be full on riots soon enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement