Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Still old news though. You lads have already posted that and cried yourself to sleep over it.

It's the same users, posting the same sh*te since the beginning. They get banned, they come back with a different user name. Is this really the best attempt at "red pilling" Irish people you lot have?

Gee wizz, if only there was a far-right extremist party that listens to the people and will put the Africans back in their place. If only guys, eh?

I'll tell you what, keep spamming Irish forums with stories of crimes committed only by black people and us idiot Irish will suddenly become 'woke'. It's worked so well in the past.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭Ted Johnson

dav3 wrote: »
    Still old news though. You lads have already posted that and cried yourself to sleep over it.

It's the same users, posting the same sh*te since the beginning. They get banned, they come back with a different user name. Is this really the best attempt at "red pilling" Irish people you lot have?

Gee wizz, if only there was a far-right extremist party that listens to the people and will put the Africans back in their place. If only guys, eh?

I'll tell you what, keep spamming Irish forums with stories of crimes committed only by black people and us idiot Irish will suddenly become 'woke'. It's worked so well in the past.

Nice saviour complex bro. I'm sure the Africans worship you like a king for protecting them.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

El_Bee wrote: »

What does it say on the sign?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

xzanti wrote: »
    What does it say on the sign?? :confused:

"Hey it's me"

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

"Hey it's me"

It's me Simey again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5zZjfjAq9I

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

It's you that needs the reality check pal.

Ok Sun-shine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

A man, 30, has been arrested and €360,000 worth of cannabis seized after a van was intercepted in Coolock.

The seizure was made yesterday, Thursday, March 7, as part of an operation targeting a crime group operating in Dublin and Kildare.

The man is currently being held in Ballymun garda station.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/man-arrested-360000-cannabis-seized-15942467

Isn't that Mr Big territory?

Anyone know how Big gets on with Flashy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

"A bippity bobitty bipitty bopitty bipitty boo
    1+1+4 -3 equals =2"

Pure gold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Get Real

I guess what I meant to ask was is this guy a proper gangster or some random clown with a gun.

Clown with a gun. The only proper gangsters out there are the ones who act as if they're not.

The proper gangsters will have all their affairs in order. No snap chats of wads of cash, no social media posts. They'll be polite, well mannered, seemingly hard working people. (On a front level I mean).

One that we all know who set up a chauffer company, was pictured with celebrities, was a businessman for all intents and purposes. Could explain the nice (but not flashy) suits and meals out.

Same as in Goodfellas where they rob DHL of millions, and Robert DeNiro berates the lads who went and bought the wife a fur coat, or flash car.

The ones who portray themselves in videos with guns, balaclavas, gold watches or Snapchats with a stack of 50s, are the monkeys on the bottom rung. Trying to act Billy big balls.

Too stupid to keep it quiet. Too stupid to be respected.

Get Real wrote: »
    Clown with a gun. The only proper gangsters out there are the ones who act as if they're not.

The proper gangsters will have all their affairs in order. No snap chats of wads of cash, no social media posts. They'll be polite, well mannered, seemingly hard working people. (On a front level I mean).

One that we all know who set up a chauffer company, was pictured with celebrities, was a businessman for all intents and purposes. Could explain the nice (but not flashy) suits and meals out.

Same as in Goodfellas where they rob DHL of millions, and Robert DeNiro berates the lads who went and bought the wife a fur coat, or flash car.

The ones who portray themselves in videos with guns, balaclavas, gold watches or Snapchats with a stack of 50s, are the monkeys on the bottom rung. Trying to act Billy big balls.

If you have to show who you are then chances are you're a nobody.

Real g's move in silence...

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

#Smokey# wrote: »
    If you have to show who you are then chances are you're a nobody.

Real g's move in silence...

How do you explain Mr Flashy?

How do you explain Mr Flashy?

Wardy wont last long. He's way too high profile and he's nothing without Capper and Smyth backing him up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

The really big players have it all running through legit companies and even make donations to political parties. Jim Mansfield was probably one of the biggest drug dealers this country has ever seen. He's dead, so we can now say this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,855 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Dante7 wrote: »
    The really big players have it all running through legit companies and even make donations to political parties. Jim Mansfield was probably one of the biggest drug dealers this country has ever seen. He's dead, so we can now say this.

Was he the chap that had his own private airport that had no customs officers stationed there?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Was he the chap that had his own private airport that had no customs officers stationed there?

Yep.

Yep.

I'd love to know which Minister or official signed off that particular business to make it legal and above board. Crazy stuff altogether and poor people going to jail for no TV licence.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

A Garda commissioner had his daughters wedding at Citywest

Cough

A Garda commissioner had his daughters wedding at Citywest

Cough

Sweet Lord Jesus Christ above in heaven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

I wouldn't underestimate the power or knowlesge of Revenue. Its the only State agency that you have to "prove" your innocence to...and they're more powerful than the Gardai!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Was talking to a 61 year old man i work with who lived all his life there, he said its gone mad but it doesn't bother him, he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭rob316

It's a pattern that happens in any country with middle Eastern or African immigrants. Somalians were a huge problem in Australia, London can't handle them. Look at the spike in crime in Germany with Merkel letting the dregs in.

Liberal pussy footing isn't helping. Media are afraid of the reprecussions of even calling these gangs black. It needs to be stamped out fast.

rob316 wrote: »
    It's a pattern that happens in any country with middle Eastern or African immigrants. Somalians were a huge problem in Australia, London can't handle them. Look at the spike in crime in Germany with Merkel letting the dregs in.

Liberal pussy footing isn't helping. Media are afraid of the reprecussions of even calling these gangs black. It needs to be stamped out fast.

While they re at it I wonder would they do something about the gangs of white Irish teens that are making life hell for older residents in housing estates in our bigger cities or is that permissible because they are real native Irish?

Dannyriver wrote: »
    While they re at it I wonder would they do something about the gangs of white Irish teens that are making life hell for older residents in housing estates in our bigger cities or is that permissible because they are real native Irish?

Dumping people into mass social housing projects has always been a disaster. Look at Ballymun before, darndale. It doesn't work.
    Social housing needs to be integrated with private housing estates.

The state have to stop creating ghettos which are a hot bed for crime and unemployment. It's a vicious circle and keeps repeating.

Dumping people into mass social housing projects has always been a disaster. Look at Ballymun before, darndale. It doesn't work.

The state have to stop creating ghettos which are a hot bed for crime and unemployment. It's a vicious circle and keeps repeating.

Well said, i'm from limerick and the same problems occur here, the more notorious housing estates were built on the outskirts of the city in the 80's and they were all thrown in there en masse with **** all facilities and the added stigma that the address alone instigated discrimination when it came to employment a generation on and we have issues with social disorder. It has nothing to do with race/religion/colour it has to do with inequality . Sociological research backs this up for decades, anyone who says differently needs to read a book that deals with underlying causes and not the symptoms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Why should low life wasters be put in amongst hard working people who pay a mortgage and want to live normal lives?

Why should low life wasters be put in amongst hard working people who pay a mortgage and want to live normal lives?

In order for snobby bastards to realize that not everyone in social housing is a low life waster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Dannyriver wrote: »
    In order for snobby bastards to realize that not everyone in social housing is a low life waster

Not everyone no but a huge proportion.

Problem is it takes one family to wreak havoc in an estate.

Dumping a few of these lads and their families in private estates is your solution?

• Advertisement

They are low life wasters because they have been dumped or grew up in an address that has a bad name. Employers won't look at ya, colleges don't even come to your school about 3rd level education, **** facilities.

It's demeaning and you end up turning to crime, wasting your life on the dole.
    Have a few kids by your early 20s, free house, live off the state. Rinse and repeat.

The cycle has to be broken. I firmly believe you are a product of your environment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement