Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Sports Thread (NBA, NCAA, MBL, NHL, NFL, etc.)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Either Patriot TE to score a TD anytime must be an interesting trend, at least one always seems to get on the scoreboard?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

The no huddle is killing the dolphins. I got the patriots -3.5 in play. But I reckon the -7 will come through. A 3 and out on this drive and Brady will have his way with the Miami D once again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Either Patriot TE to score a TD anytime must be an interesting trend, at least one always seems to get on the scoreboard?
    Doubt you'd get a general TE category though!

Brady's thrown to 8 different receivers tonight so always going to be hard to call who's going to get the TD's for them!

kmart6 wrote: »
    Doubt you'd get a general TE category though!

Brady's thrown to 8 different receivers tonight so always going to be hard to call who's going to get the TD's for them!
    They like the TEs around the redzone. If I remember Gronkowski got into double figures last year and Hernandez wasn't far off it.

Yeah think they said 10 for Gronkowski earlier!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Thats me im off to bed i either wake up €103 richer or i'll curse American football for the rest of my life :pac: Thanks for the updates much appreciated

The no huddle is killing the dolphins. I got the patriots -3.5 in play. But I reckon the -7 will come through. A 3 and out on this drive and Brady will have his way with the Miami D once again.
    Haven't been betting but just keeping an eye on the "who to score next" market on 365, there was potential for great profit tonight with Brady slicing through the Fins with ease. They were 1.40 to score next immediately after Miami's last TD for example.

Jesus that was easy money!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

user2011 wrote: »
    Thats me im off to bed i either wake up €103 richer or i'll curse American football for the rest of my life :pac: Thanks for the updates much appreciated

Best of luck dude. Im shouting for ya. Plus if your bet comes in my double comes in. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Getting nervous about Walker bet, as he's still on 55 yrds and now it will take some time for Dolphins to give possession back to NE.

• Advertisement

Well the fact is if Miami score here means NE are prob going to run it a lot now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

What bets is user2011 waiting on for his €103?

nkay1985 wrote: »
    What bets is user2011 waiting on for his €103?
    Patriots -7.0 and Denver -3.0.

There's your Welker bet folks!!

Welker bet comes in with a boom! Congrats to anyone who was on it and great shout Archie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

99 yard touchdown for Wes :D

What a run by Walker!!!

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    99 yard touchdown for Wes :D
    Thank you for the pick. If you would have similar ideas in future don't hesitate :cool:. Any opinion on Ellis potential TD in Broncos - Raiders match?

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Went with them two tips again on singles. Also went with this:

Any Time Touchdown Scorer

BenJarvus Green-Ellis @ 4/7 ( done and dusted )

Any Time Touchdown Scorer
    Brandon Lloyd @ 10/11. Lets hope!!

The other bet i was looking at was Tom Brady over 260.5 passing yards any advice on this one? Not really sure about it. cheers :D

Rage i didn't go with this! he on 511 yards now hahaha, But all my other bets looking good.

Also, a small tip would be Wes Welker over 67.5 receiving yards. In the 7 games he's played against the Dolphins, he's averaged 7.8 catches and 98 yards a game.

Great shout!

Cheers Archie for your tips!!

Great, now Dolphins can get back to 7 points deficit :mad:

• Advertisement

-7 stayed safe so!

-7 stayed safe so!
    Yeah, had a problem with stream, but read about interception in last play. Was this a pass-for-TD interception? :cool:

Still, a great job by El Horseboxo to bet In Play and getting -3.5 handicap. At least he did have a easier time in last seconds of the match ;).

Pats are safe so I'm out of here. Let's go Broncos to bring in a Pats/Dallas/Denver treble!

stingerro wrote: »
    Yeah, had a problem with stream, but read about interception in last play. Was this a pass-for-TD interception? :cool:

Still, a great job by El Horseboxo to bet In Play and getting -3.5 handicap. At least he did have a easier time in last seconds of the match ;).
    It was for the end zone with no time left but was around five yards short!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Pats are safe so I'm out of here. Let's go Broncos to bring in a Pats/Dallas/Denver treble!
    Not looking good so far, Raiders all over Denver

Denver :(

Ah f**k you Denver Broncos :mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

All aboard the Archi train so :D
    Jesus, no pressure then :(
    Also, a small tip would be Wes Welker over 67.5 receiving yards. In the 7 games he's played against the Dolphins, he's averaged 7.8 catches and 98 yards a game.

Never a doubt with you :p Cheers.

user2011 wrote: »
    Ah f**k you American football :mad:
    No no...it's fcuk you Denver Broncos!

• Advertisement

No no...it's fcuk you Denver Broncos!

Edited ;).. And again f**k you Denver Broncos

Advertisement