Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

21-09-2010, 22:09   #121
whoopsadaisydoodles
There's always a bright side

They look squishy enough not be fakers. But, ya know, I could be wrong!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-09-2010, 22:14   #122
barochoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudess View Post
/nervously steps forward...

Do you think they might be, well, fake? Not jealous (I don't have reason to be ) but they look fake to me...

/runs back into corner
They're not fake! What is it with people? She's slim with big boobs. Apparently it's quiet the norm in her family.

Some girls have small boobs & big ass, some have big boobs & no ass, some have both & some have neither!

I prefer the latino look myself so boobs wouldn't be high on the list but Miss Salpa is special because she has both with is more than I can say for most of Irelands models.

Most of them are very good looking & I would agree that a short period of time on Grafton street (Especially in the summer) would blow your mind as the quality is simply outstanding but it never comes close to Galway during race week & i'll leave it at that
21-09-2010, 22:16   #123
SlasherMcGurk
Closed Account

I'd salpa her georgia
21-09-2010, 22:17   #124
AnnyHallsal

Yeah, they're legendarily natural. Sometimes God makes a mistake and puts the wrong boobs on the wrong body.
21-09-2010, 22:18   #125
whoopsadaisydoodles
There's always a bright side

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnyHallsal View Post
Sometimes God makes a mistake and puts the wrong boobs on the wrong body.
or in this case, gets it spot on.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-09-2010, 22:24   #126
AAAAAAAHHH
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by barochoc View Post
They're not fake! What is it with people? She's slim with big boobs. Apparently it's quiet the norm in her family.

Some girls have small boobs & big ass, some have big boobs & no ass, some have both & some have neither!

I prefer the latino look myself so boobs wouldn't be high on the list but Miss Salpa is special because she has both with is more than I can say for most of Irelands models.

Most of them are very good looking & I would agree that a short period of time on Grafton street (Especially in the summer) would blow your mind as the quality is simply outstanding but it never comes close to Galway during race week & i'll leave it at that
Are you her agent?
21-09-2010, 22:28   #127
Dudess
Closed Account

Quote:
It's only a question -no agenda behind it. There have been pics posted here of her with, it appeared, a much smaller bust.
Yeah I know some women can be skinny with big boobs, and I still think she's absolutely stunning.
21-09-2010, 22:31   #128
OutlawPete
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdum View Post
lol@ the way women think men give a ****e about whether boobies are fake or not
I can't stand fake boobs.

I would rather a flat chested lady (Brianna Love for instance) than plastic boobs.

Some boob jobs are just hideous.

I have had major crushes on some celebs and as soon as they got a boob job, the crush disappeared (they were devastated to hear this of course ).

Can you imagine Kate Moss or Michelle Pfffeieireererier with fake tits?
21-09-2010, 22:31   #129
Paparazzo

Quote:

She has the arse of a 12 year old, definitely not a "latino" ass. Also, I saw her doing a photo shoot, her boobs are fairly small. Push up bra was definitely used in the fas ad
Advertisement
21-09-2010, 22:32   #130
Pinturicchio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparazzo View Post
Push up bra was definitely used in the fas ad
Photoshop was used.
21-09-2010, 22:33   #131
Prof.Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absurdum View Post
lol@ the way women think men give a ****e about whether boobies are fake or not

I'm a man. Whether or not a woman's tits are fake or not makes a huuuge difference to me.

You can't overstate how turned off I am by hard, unmoving, spherical tits.

Georgia salpa's are a strange one, they're not obviously fake, but they do look a bit round to be real. imho they're real but the way she pushes them up with a tight bikini makes them look like they could be fake. They way they hang in the original fás ad makes them look real;

http://getnloose.com/wp-content/uplo...9/fas_girl.jpg

Last edited by Prof.Badass; 21-09-2010 at 22:35.
21-09-2010, 22:33   #132
orourkeda
Banned

Who's Ray Foley?

I'd still ride your one even if he touched her.
21-09-2010, 22:35   #133
orourkeda
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Badass View Post

I'm a man. Whether or not a woman's tits are fake or not makes a huuuge difference to me.

You can't overstate how turned off I am by hard, unmoving, spherical tits. Real boobs are squish and bouncy.

Georgia salpa's are a strange one, they're not obviously fake, but they do look a bit round to be real. imho they're real but the way she pushes them up with a tight bikini makes them look like they could be fake. They look pretty real in normal clothes;

unless she's gotten one since then....
Once her fanny is ok then its cool by me.
21-09-2010, 22:39   #134
SlasherMcGurk
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Badass View Post

You can't overstate how turned off I am by hard, unmoving, spherical tits.

Georgia salpa's are a strange one, they're not obviously fake, but they do look a bit round to be real. imho they're real but the way she pushes them up with a tight bikini makes them look like they could be fake. They way they hang in the original fás ad makes them look real;

fake tits aren't my preference but I'd still be more than happy to mess around with a pair for a while
21-09-2010, 22:45   #135
Red Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlasherMcGurk View Post
fake tits aren't my preference but I'd still be more than happy to mess around with a pair for a while
So, you're thinking of getting implants?
Thread Closed