Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Liffeyman

Hi Folks,

Looking for one person to join the northwood gym, price for 4 people joining i think is 230 per person. Normal prices is 290.

Please PM me if intersested

Correct me if im wrong with the prices

Thanks
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭JimiMac

Hi,
    I am looking to join Northwood.
    Anybody still looking for someone to join with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭sootie

HI,

I have a westwood leopardstown I want to get rid of because I dont go.....I believe you can use the membership at all westwoods......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Schnuddel

sootie wrote: »
    HI,

I have a westwood leopardstown I want to get rid of because I dont go.....I believe you can use the membership at all westwoods......

Sootie, which one do you have and is it transferable?
    I went to westwood leopardstown today and nearly had a heart attack with the rates!! How much longer do you have left on yours? Might take it off you if it's worth it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fiesta97

Hi,

I'm thinking of joining carlisle this weekend is anyone still looking for a fourth person?????????

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭fincollins

tashabnyc wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Anyone have gym guest passes for Carslile Gym in Kimmage you are not using? I would be interested in buying them from you as I am a member of the gym but have a friend that visits every so often and likes to use the gym.

Thanks..!! :-)

Hey!

i have passes, but i think theyr expired next week!? your free to have them though! or anyone else for that matter...i have 5/6 as far as i remember :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jimdublin

We have three and are looking for a fourth member who can sign up tomorrow saturday 31st. Anyone interested who can comit contact me at 087 6815280 Jim
    fiesta97 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm thinking of joining carlisle this weekend is anyone still looking for a fourth person?????????

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭waster81

hi looking for two people joing northwood some day next week, can join as four works out at €230 each

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Darrinna

waster81 wrote: »
    hi looking for two people joing northwood some day next week, can join as four works out at €230 each

hey, im interested in joying northwood, if ur still looking for somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭cormy

Hi all,

I have a gym membership in the Westwood gyms that will expire at the end of October (i.e. 9 months to go), which I'd like to sell on. If anyone would like to buy it (which is totally allowed according to the gym - I cleared it with them), the cost will be 8 x the monthly fee (€75) = € 600 (i.e. one month free *and* you don't have to pay a joining fee (which is €500 if you sign up as a new customer)).

Send me a PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Looking for one more to join The Fitness dock on Camden street. €400 for the year has to be in before the 14th.

Pm me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 babz2009

hey i really want to join Northwood anytime this week r next, do u still need another person?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 beta_mutt

Looking for one more to join The Fitness dock on Camden street. €400 for the year has to be in before the 14th.

What's the offer - 2 for €800?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 MIDWIFEnTRAININ

Anyone looking to join Northwood?? let me know. luvly gym my sis goes n luvs it:rolleyes:

Hey still lookin for another person. 2 or 3 so far. anyone interested in joinin Northwood Gym ??? Plz Plz:(

• Registered Users Posts: 16 owenc1980

I'd like to join the Carlisle gym in Terenure. Is anybody looking for 2nd or 4th person to make up the numbers for the special offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭rocky

Anyone know of any special offers for the Kingfisher in Renmore, Galway? Last year I payed 450, heard about 800 for a couple , is it true? Can you get more off the price if you speak to someone in charge, as the usual drones don't seem too interested in getting my custom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vaso

Have two ready to go myself and a friend thinking of signing up this friday if your still interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

owenc1980 wrote: »
    I'd like to join the Carlisle gym in Terenure. Is anybody looking for 2nd or 4th person to make up the numbers for the special offers?

I'm looking to join Carlisle too. The current offers are
    €295 for 1 person
    €550 for 2 people (€275 each)
    €950 for 4 people (€237.50 each)
    Those offers apparently last until Sunday.

Anyone else looking to join Carlisle before Sunday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 babz2009

Hey still lookin for another person. 2 or 3 so far. anyone interested in joinin Northwood Gym ??? Plz Plz:(

I'm definitely interested count me in!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

is this offer for renewal or for new membership.

i was sure i had gotten 15 months membership when i joined last year but they told me today that my membership is actually up now. i had reckoned it wasn't due to expire until april.

think they are after pulling a fast one on me :mad:

but it is just too cheap not to rejoin.
    Neesa wrote: »
    €295 for 1 person

im in as well!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

anyway im looking to rejoin tomorrow if anyone wants to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Snuggle Bunny

Hi there, that offer is great, just got a quote the other day of 720 per year plus 150. register for jackie skelly. i was in northwood before and going to rejoin. im looking for people to join too and get the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

Neesa wrote: »
    €295 for 1 person

If you haven't joined yet, then I'm happy to go in with you/anybody else.

Darrinna wrote: »
    im in as well!:D
    ok Darinna we have u an me an babz so its just one more so we can get the offer for 4 people joinin!! let me no ???;)

ok Darinna we have u an me an babz so its just one more so we can get the offer for 4 people joinin!! let me no ???;)

thats a great news ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 murrmurr

Hey peeps,

My friend and I want to join Carlisle, I got the 4 peeps for €950 sheet into my letterbox.
    We need two more people, anyone interested? works out at about 20 euro a month for the gym. 237.50 a year!

Pm me please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

murrmurr wrote: »
    Hey peeps,

My friend and I want to join Carlisle, I got the 4 peeps for €950 sheet into my letterbox.
    We need two more people, anyone interested? works out at about 20 euro a month for the gym. 237.50 a year!

Pm me please :)

I'm in. Cheeck your PM's!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 murrmurr

Ok we need one more, we are hopefully planning to go down there tomorrow peeps.

Sunday Feb 15th :)

Advertisement