Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

We can help with the tin emptying Mam *high fives Auto*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭thomil

Reporting for tin emptying duty *salutes* :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

We can help with the tin emptying Mam *high fives Auto*

I also feel like having a malteser from the celebration box ;):D

Did I hear the rattle of a tin??

I have a feeling Seph is around somewhere :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bloody hell it's like cats and the fridge opening :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    I have a feeling Seph is around somewhere :D
    Did I hear the rattle of a tin??

kitten-peeking.jpg?w=640

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Now I won't feel so bad opening the tins , have at them :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Now I won't feel so bad opening the tins , have at them :D

Yaay. The mammy is looking out for us! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Malteasers! That's what I was forgetting! I went out to the 'studio' (the posh name for the damp and cold shed I do my woodwork in) and forgot to bring the feckin box with me.

Now I have Malteasers for dinner!

Hope you're feeling better Grem.

Wife had her first scan today, as usual got creepy ultrasound images that show a healthy 14 week old fetus... not that I could tell.

But it feels more real now. Still can't tell the six year old yet.

Thanks for all the views on my Etsy shop btw, made a big difference! Wish I could push that traffic through every day.

• Advertisement

It’s definitely Mam of 4 now :D

Yaay. The mammy is looking out for us! ;)

Spoilt ye are :p

ETA,
    Congratulations TOD, and your site has beautiful pieces , there's something about the feel of wood that is calming . Continued success to you.

But we're all very good so we deserve to be spoiled.

But we're all very good so we deserve to be spoiled.

Ah sure ye are indeed .
    Lucky feckers :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

There's an unopened tin of Chocolate Kimberly still here , Celebrations the same . I'd like a biscuit but I'm not going to open them just to have one !
    I'll wait for another day!

I have an unopened box of chocolate Kimberley too along with a box of Foxes choco biscuits. The last of the Roses and celebrations are in a bowl slowly heading to the ones I eat and they don't.:D

Enjoyed a lovely few midweek beers with Mrs G chatting about better days and the better days to come, which will come. Ms G is settling after chatting to friends online, but online school tomorrow at 9am which means an 8am start as usual. Gotta keep the show on the road. The only downer are the emails cancelling work for the near future as I'm trying to get back at it, but you just have to roll with it and keep the chin up. That said me and Mrs G have loads of domestic stuff to do tomorrow and the day after and after that! Full steam ahead!

Mam you’re the bestest :)

Between this and the missus taking up some baking i'm gonna need elasticated clothes and a bigger couch :o

ETA,
    Congratulations TOD, and your site has beautiful pieces , there's something about the feel of wood that is calming . Continued success to you.

Yep, working with wood is very pleasant. I spent 38 years not knowing which end of a hammer to hit things with, and the last three years have been all about wood.

My poor boss (a well-known furniture restorer, often on TV) had a heart attack recently and he'll probably never work again. Poor guy, he's a good man.

Odd how life goes.

Enough about me whining. What baking has your missus subjected you to, Grem, and has it been edible?

White chocolate chip muffins are next on the list, probably friday i'd say. Did you ever watch the rte series Hnads?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Autosport wrote: »
    :eek: What a beauty of a car :)
    Tell you’re friend I’m available to drive any of his cars :D

The funny part is that we are still under company lockdown, so he isn’t even allowed visit the Ferrari in the car park :) new one will be delivered in about a month.

• Advertisement

140k does kinda seem reasonable as mclaren ownership goes.. Can't wait for a few photos from you Smurf. Working today?

@Smurf, I never trust a mackrel sky, do you....

It looks beautiful but it’s bringing 4-5 days of intense cold weather, that area is expecting -6C.

We are either working, resting or standby, so right now the next trip that’s arranged is mine. So contemplating going walking or waiting until it gets warmer, 11C is too cold for me :):)

Trying to work out what side business my colleague is in, as he certainly isn’t buying these Cars on his salary, but there again he is single with no kids :):)

I think spending that much money on a car is crazy, unless he is a multi-millionaire!!!!
    Mind you, think everyone knows how I feel about cars.......coming up on 2 years since my car was washed :)

If I won a big lotto, I think my most expensive car by would be a DB9 or7, like bond

I could employ someone to wash it

Barely wash myself some days :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Barely wash myself some days :o

**opens windows**

Deskside, time for coffee.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **opens windows**

Deskside, time for coffee.

It's grand I've got lynx africa ;)

Morning all :) It’s a cold one out there :)

Heading to the shop :)

Coffee makes me sleepy for some reason.

Just out of bed, daughter claims she wants to stay in bed watching YT kids.

Fine by me, homework will get done later anyway!

Feckin homeschooling.

BTW if someone suddenly turns up with a Ferrari now then they're probably into cryptocurrency.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cup of the sweet stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement