Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Deskside with a cup of the sweet stuff

Bourbon in the morning? Excellent idea!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well......bourbon coffee.

I used to pronounce bourbon as boor-bonn :D

I am in 'werk' having a relax.

bubblypop wrote: »
    I think spending that much money on a car is crazy, unless he is a multi-millionaire!!!!
    Mind you, think everyone knows how I feel about cars.......coming up on 2 years since my car was washed :)

If I won a big lotto, I think my most expensive car by would be a DB9 or7, like bond

I could employ someone to wash it

I think those ferrari type cars are horrible. I expect a sleazy executive type with slicked back hair to step out of it. Or Conor McGregor.

DB7 is lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I think those ferrari type cars are horrible. I expect a sleazy executive type with slicked back hair to step out of it. Or Conor McGregor.

DB7 is lovely :)

You’d be surprised when I step out of it so :D

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    You’d be surprised when I step out of it so :D

You mean you aren't a sleazy executive?? I've had you wrong this whole time!!

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting here watching a movie and I got called to do my 49th Covid test. These are usually on saturdays so somethings up tomorrow :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

bubblypop wrote: »
    Happy birthday night owl

I hope you're doing something nice for yourself today
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Happy birthday night owl!

Motivation levels today 2/10, an improvement on yesterday so the graph is rising! :pac:
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Night Owl :)

I'll Do My Crying In The Rain is quite an apt song for the weather today , think it's coffee time now !
    Happy Birthday Night Owl! Hope you have a tremendous day!

Workside.
    thomil wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Night Owl! Hope You're having a good one :):)
    JupiterKid wrote: »
    Deskside, home office at the coalface. Was thinking of a stroll in the park but the rain is deterring me.

Happy Birthday to you, Night Owl! :)
    Happy Birthday Night owl :)

Hope you’re feeling better Grem ((hugs))

I’m deep in the heart of a forest and the rain can’t get me here :D
    Happy birthday Night Owl!

Trouble sleeping here, nowt new but I'm ok thank for all your words and thoughts..
    Hope you have a very happy birthday!
    0lddog wrote: »
    Auto, its all yours...doubt I could get in, would never manage to get out:mad:

@Smurf, I never trust a mackrel sky, do you ?

@night owl, Feliz Compleanos

Cant help feeling there is a certain mod nearby

In case there was any doubt...nature Is Amazing

Twas a totally great day :)

Many thanks guys :D had a busy but good day yesterday. The birthday celebrations are happening today, my poor Mom wasn't feeling well yesterday and wasn't up for visitors. Thankfully she seems to be a bit better today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Week is looking brighter, got a ‘Friday night' box from a pal, with wine, tortilla chips, sweeties and some chocolate. Very thoughtful of her and the small gesture has cheered me up no end.

Received news today that a friend is expecting a baby in August :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Favourite chair, watching nothing in particular on TV. Chillin’...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Up early today as usual. Mrs G had a small stay of execution in the leaba.:D Got Ms G the breakie and settled at the desk and laptop for school. Then I gutted my work gear. It's a job that needed doing and was brought about by finding decent storage containers in Aldi last Monday. Only 4.50 a pop. Everything is now seriously organized for whenever I can get back to work and that includes my stalled new start up. But there was one casualty. The first ever flight case I bought back in 1993 decided that today was the day that the locks would break.:( That case has some milage on it and if it could talk, the stories would be epic!

If your not in work due to the crap situation we are in, ya gotta find something to do and today was very stimulating. I even serviced the tech desk. I did one more sad thing. I stocked up my "boot box". It's the little car kit that comes everywhere with me. It contains a blanket, torch, engine oil, water, de-icer, towel, deodorant, wipes, sanitiser, cloths and bog roll. It's now got face masks, more sanitiser and soap!

Stay cool if you can folks!

I'm an AA member, but if your stuck in the middle of nowhere with no mobile coverage the boot box comes in very handy. I've been there!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,050 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffeeshop patio. Sipping dark brew.

Grandeeod wrote: »

I stocked up my "boot box". It's the little car kit that comes everywhere with me. It contains a blanket, torch, engine oil, water, de-icer, towel, deodorant, wipes, sanitiser, cloths and bog roll. It's now got face masks, more sanitiser and soap!

If we hadn't already known you're a Dad, we would now!

I need to put one of these together for my boot and make my own Dad happy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching the alphabet city reveal, its not going well for sephers

c42RsfM.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,050 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Where to go for takeout? Hmmmmmm? Hungry.

Fathom wrote: »
    Where to go for takeout? Hmmmmmm? Hungry.

Burrito ;)

When are we to find out how long more this lockdown is going on for. I just want to know

Burrito ;)
    Yo sport. You normally have great suggestions. But I had a burrito yesterday. There is a burger joint just 2 blocks away. Family owned. Not one of those chains with generic food. Grass fed beef. Cooked from scratch. Not that pre-cooked frozen stuff. You have to wait. Smacks taster. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

*looks at last page. Sepher's has posted a cat gif. I can only conclude that all is well with the world*

Apart from a pandemic and boredom like. I'm going to need to set aside a day to catch up with all you're up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Burrito ;)

When are we to find out how long more this lockdown is going on for. I just want to know

To infinity and beyond by the looks of it.

Where is that from? I know it, but have no idea how!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

To infinity and beyond by the looks of it.

Where is that from? I know it, but have no idea how!

I'll give you a hint...he may not be human but hes definitely not a toy!

Couchside drinking chocolate milk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Porklife wrote: »
    I'll give you a hint...he may not be human but hes definitely not a toy!

Couchside drinking chocolate milk

Her head will be buzzing into a meltdown with that clue :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting watching my favourite programme. 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Her head will be buzzing into a meltdown with that clue :D

She'll be asking what the story is with my clue:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Porklife wrote: »
    She'll be asking what the story is with my clue:p

Ah she'll probably just have a plate of potato and head to bed.

Bedside

Sweet dreams :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting here waiting for sun rise, it’s 4C which is rather insane for somewhere that will reach 46C during the summer. Workday for me so will miss the Friday car show.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Sitting here waiting for sun rise, it’s 4C which is rather insane for somewhere that will reach 46C during the summer. Workday for me so will miss the Friday car show.

Ah no :(. I enjoy looking at the cars :)

My two days of online lectures are over, time to start my two assignments.
    I will be better organised this time, I will !!

Coffee time then walkies

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couch, tea, painkillers round two. Hope everyone is well..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement